Dawa ya mwanamke anayependa kununa!

Prince edu

Dec 16, 2011
Nina mpenzi wangu ambaye anapenda kununa sana hata kwa jambo dogo tu ananuna siku nzima,yaani haongei,hachek hata ufanyaje! Naomba mnishauri nimfanyaje kwani kuna muda nafikiria kumwacha!

ameshakujua wewe sie,anatingisha kibiriti huyo,akinuna na wewe jifanye uko busy na mambo yako,uone kama ataendelea kununa

au labda unam'boa....?

hahaha! bibi yangu ana usemi .. mwanaume asiyejua kubembeleza si mlezi wa mahaba... ajifunze kudekeza.. baadhi w.wake wanapenda kudekezwa sometimes ...

Kuna mada hii ilijadiliwa hapa "kususa na kununa"
itafute, itakusaidia.

Dawa (cure)ya kununa ni negligence only....................nyingine ni analgesics

Yaani akinunua get to something involving.......huyo ni attention seeker. Kama vipi we safiri ukirudi utamkuta anacheka

Dawa yake hii hapa chini soma

My next-door neighbour Mzee Kamau had an argument with his wife who got too angry, packed her bags and went back to her parents home.

Unfortunately for her, she had to pass her husband's home everyday as she went to and from work and even to the shops. Days passed and still Mrs Kamau did not go back to her house until Kamau realized that she was not coming back and he decided to go to Nakumatt.

When he got to Nakumatt, he bought five XXL ladies panties in five different colours. Then here comes Kamau's wife passing by her house going to her parents home only to see one XXL Red panty hanging from the wash line.......she pretends to ignore it!

The following day there is a XXL Pink panty hanging on the line....she once again pretends to ignore it but she is fuming inside.

The next morning there is a Blue panty hanging on the line and guess what. she couldn't hold it any longer..........Kamau sees his fuming wife approaching him, "Kaaamau.........no fat woman of yours will make me leave my home, I am back........."

My next-door neighbour Mzee Kamau had an argument with his wife who got too angry, packed her bags and went back to her parents home.

Unfortunately for her, she had to pass her husband's home everyday as she went to and from work and even to the shops. Days passed and still Mrs Kamau did not go back to her house until Kamau realized that she was not coming back and he decided to go to Nakumatt.

When he got to Nakumatt, he bought five XXL ladies panties in five different colours. Then here comes Kamau's wife passing by her house going to her parents home only to see one XXL Red panty hanging from the wash line.......she pretends to ignore it!

The following day there is a XXL Pink panty hanging on the line....she once again pretends to ignore it but she is fuming inside.

The next morning there is a Blue panty hanging on the line and guess what. she couldn't hold it any longer..........Kamau sees his fuming wife approaching him, "Kaaamau.........no fat woman of yours will make me leave my home, I am back........."

Have a laugh and a good day.........

• Thanks
Reactions: Kbd

hahaha! bibi yangu ana usemi .. mwanaume asiyejua kubembeleza si mlezi wa mahaba... ajifunze kudekeza.. baadhi w.wake wanapenda kudekezwa sometimes ...

kwa raha gani ya kucost bembelezo hilo? cha msingi ni kuwa supportive intimacy

Nina mpenzi wangu ambaye anapenda kununa sana hata kwa jambo dogo tu ananuna siku nzima,yaani haongei,hachek hata ufanyaje! Naomba mnishauri nimfanyaje kwani kuna muda nafikiria kumwacha!
Mkuu kununa kwa mwanamke masaa yote unakuwa nyumbani ni sawa na kukupa tiketi ya kutafuta tabasamu mahali pengine. Itumie hiyo nafasi uone kama kununa kutaendelea kuwepo.

He he hr kamau is a genious

Back
Top Bottom