Dar to build railway line in Mineral-Rich South

"...Mchuchuma, located 800 kilometres west of Dar es Salaam, has identified reserves of 536 million tonnes of coal. The investment in the coal mine would also involve construction of a 600 megawatt coal-fired power plant.

NDC said early studies indicated that the Liganga area was rich in iron, vanadium and titanium minerals. Reserves are estimated to be between 200 and 1,200 million metric tonnes, with 45 million already proven through drilling." Source:http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page38?oid=118760&sn=Detail

"...Mchuchuma, located 800 kilometres west of Dar es Salaam, has identified reserves of 536 million tonnes of coal. The investment in the coal mine would also involve construction of a 600 megawatt coal-fired power plant.

NDC said early studies indicated that the Liganga area was rich in iron, vanadium and titanium minerals. Reserves are estimated to be between 200 and 1,200 million metric tonnes, with 45 million already proven through drilling." Source:http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page38?oid=118760&sn=Detail

Ni investment nzuri lakini kinachuchukiza ni wafanyakazi wote wanatoka China kuanzia engineers hadi wabeba zege, wabongo nafasi za kazi utasikia ni watchmen na wauza chakula. Inaudhi sana serikali yetu kutowajali wazawa

Sichuan Hongda is in advanced talks to sign a contract for the power and iron ore mining projects after it beat bids from more than 20 companies including Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton.
================================
Hapo ndiyo tunaona ajabu za ulimwengu, always I question myself, do we love our country? Do we invest our time properly to investigate what we do for our country development? The world most dangerous coal mines are in China, and this company has no Coal mining technology. Sasa hawa wamesishinda vipi Rio Tinto na BHP Billiton?? BHP Billiton is number one in the world; the largest mining company in the world, and Rio Tinto is the second; sasa ndiyo unashangaa ya Musa hapo. Sichuan Hongda haina hata jina China especially in Coal mining and Iron Ore mining.

Chinalco, Shenhua among the biggest miners in China; have been trying to improve their mining technologies through partnership with Rio Tinto or BHP Billiton etc etc

Are you faulting the procurement process, and what would be the basis for your dissent. Kama hao uliowataka hawaku-meet requirments ni kosa la nani? The most important thing is the best evaluated bidder won.

Sichuan Hongda is in advanced talks to sign a contract for the power and iron ore mining projects after it beat bids from more than 20 companies including Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton.
================================
Hapo ndiyo tunaona ajabu za ulimwengu, always I question myself, do we love our country? Do we invest our time properly to investigate what we do for our country development? The world most dangerous coal mines are in China, and this company has no Coal mining technology. Sasa hawa wamesishinda vipi Rio Tinto na BHP Billiton?? BHP Billiton is number one in the world; the largest mining company in the world, and Rio Tinto is the second; sasa ndiyo unashangaa ya Musa hapo. Sichuan Hongda haina hata jina China especially in Coal mining and Iron Ore mining.

Chinalco, Shenhua among the biggest miners in China; have been trying to improve their mining technologies through partnership with Rio Tinto or BHP Billiton etc etc

Ningekuwa natoa maamuzi ya hii project ningewapa BHP ama Rio Tinto.
Reasons: watanzania wengi watapata ajira na kujifunza mengi. Kinyume na hawa wachina ambao labour force yoote inatoka China mpaka mbeba zege. Wabongo ndio hao wanaishia kupata nafasi za securty sijui mawatchmen na wauza ubwabwa. Pu-mbafu!

Back
Top Bottom