"CRAZY Things We Do For Love"...

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
Love... Love... Love...

Love is a wonderful feeling, If you have been Lucky to have been in Love once or if you are in Love now then you understand exactly what I mean when I say a wonderful feeling. One man once said "I have loved to a point of Madness, that which to me is the only way to Love" I agree with him. In most cases it is not always for us men to admit being in Love that simply but believe me we do Love like Crazy once in a while. And with women that is a forgone conclusion. They are the best at showing it to us.... Much love to all the Ladies out there!

The crazy things maybe within reasonable thought. But sometimes maybe really really extream. Some people do Crazy things making it a wonderful and beautiful memory and some do extreme things that changes one's life forever! For Instance there is this one story I read before....

In the late 1950s, New York lawyer Burt Pugach was wild about Linda Riss. He began having an affair with the 21-year-old, but she broke it off when she learned that he was married and had a child. Pugach hired men to throw lye in her face, scarring her and blinding her in one eye. He went to jail for 14 years and kept writing letters to Riss the entire time. Upon his release, the couple reunited and got married. In 1976 they shared their story in the book "A Very Different Love Story." (ain't this Crazy? kampofua jicho then anatoka jela wanaoana)

Today I am interested in reminding our selves the Crazy things we have done for love, be it now or zamani huko. What is the most craziest thing you have ever done; that even if you remember now you are like "Was that really me?" lol.

The question remains... What crazy thing have you ever done in Love? and can we blame those who do crazy things?

Mimi ndio moja ya wale kua If I love… I love hasa roho yangu haina adabu wala simile..... Yaani I have done so many crazy things for Love… and I keep doing them na mengine ni so ni embarrassing to admit them (saa ingine hata kama uko peke yangu waona aibu mno... or you blush or whatever). Kuna mengine wafanya wabaki kujiuliza ulipata wapi courage... saa ingine hata uamini it was you.... na sometimes kujuta kua you have been stupid na kujiweka vulnerable kupita kiasi to the one you Love.

Good thing hua sijutii… I believe in complete investment in Love sipendi mambo yakiharibika nianze na ningejua, ningeongeza bidii, ningependa zaidi na bla bla zote za ningejua.... For I believe ukipenda kweli you give your whole mradi iko within your power na ethics…. Ubaya huja kua ikitokea ukapata a Man who is selfish and insensitive aweza kukuumiza mno na moyo wako kufinyangika!

The crazy things we do for Love…. PA Acha tu!

Mimi ndio moja ya wale kua If I love… I love hasa roho yangu haina adabu wala simile..... Yaani I have done so many crazy things for Love… and I keep doing them na mengine ni so ni embarrassing to admit them (saa ingine hata kama uko peke yangu waona aibu mno... or you blush or whatever). Kuna mengine wafanya wabaki kujiuliza ulipata wapi courage... saa ingine hata uamini it was you.... na sometimes kujuta kua you have been stupid na kujiweka vulnerable kupita kiasi to the one you Love. Good thing hua sijutii… I believe in complete investment in Love sipendi mambo yakiharibika nianze na ningejua, ningeongeza bidii, ningependa zaidi na bla bla zote za ningejua.... For I believe ukipenda kweli you give your whole mradi iko within your power na ethics…. Ubaya huja kua ikitokea ukapata a Man who is selfish and insensitive aweza kukuumiza mno na moyo wako kufinyangika!

Eeeh! Haya we!! I learn alot in this forum.

Love... Love... Love...

Love is a wonderful feeling, If you have been Lucky to have been in Love once or if you are in Love now then you understand exactly what I mean when I say a wonderful feeling. One man once said "I have loved to a point of Madness, that which to me is the only way to Love" I agree with him. In most cases it is not always for us men to admit being in Love that simply but believe me we do Love like Crazy once in a while. And with women that is a forgone conclusion. They are the best at showing it to us.... Much love to all the Ladies out there!

The crazy things maybe within reasonable thought. But sometimes maybe really really extream. Some people do Crazy things making it a wonderful and beautiful memory and some do extreme things that changes one's life forever! For Instance there is this one story I read before....

In the late 1950s, New York lawyer Burt Pugach was wild about Linda Riss. He began having an affair with the 21-year-old, but she broke it off when she learned that he was married and had a child. Pugach hired men to throw lye in her face, scarring her and blinding her in one eye. He went to jail for 14 years and kept writing letters to Riss the entire time. Upon his release, the couple reunited and got married. In 1976 they shared their story in the book "A Very Different Love Story." (ain't this Crazy? kampofua jicho then anatoka jela wanaoana)

Today I am interested in reminding our selves the Crazy things we have done for love, be it now or zamani huko. What is the most craziest thing you have ever done; that even if you remember now you are like "Was that really me?" lol.

The question remains... What crazy thing have you ever done in Love? and can we blame those who do crazy things?

So those love letter when in bars had changed the mind of the lady! Well, mapenzi bwana mhhh! Naogopa pale ambao after making some commitments people discover new areas and throw all their weight there. People could do crazy things...wanaacha mambo huku nyuma utazani sio wenyewe au wale unaopishana nao barabarani.

Mimi ndio moja ya wale kua If I love… I love hasa roho yangu haina adabu wala simile..... Yaani I have done so many crazy things for Love… and I keep doing them na mengine ni so ni embarrassing to admit them (saa ingine hata kama uko peke yangu waona aibu mno... or you blush or whatever). Kuna mengine wafanya wabaki kujiuliza ulipata wapi courage... saa ingine hata uamini it was you.... na sometimes kujuta kua you have been stupid na kujiweka vulnerable kupita kiasi to the one you Love. Good thing hua sijutii… I believe in complete investment in Love sipendi mambo yakiharibika nianze na ningejua, ningeongeza bidii, ningependa zaidi na bla bla zote za ningejua.... For I believe ukipenda kweli you give your whole mradi iko within your power na ethics…. Ubaya huja kua ikitokea ukapata a Man who is selfish and insensitive aweza kukuumiza mno na moyo wako kufinyangika!

You simply made me smile hasa hapo uliposema roho haina adabu well the crazy things we do for love often makes us remember and especially when people find love in the most unusual places

thats what i want buddie...

hahahha..... Ndahani.... why hapo penye red ndio umevutiwa zaidi? What have you learned hapo?
You have said it with passion...and you mean it! So dont change your heart after meeting Ndahani because mzee atalia kama mtoto. Atalilia kuachwa bila investment, lol!

I surprised my fiancee by pi-petting her tigo

You simply made me smile hasa hapo uliposema roho haina adabu well the crazy things we do for love often makes us remember and especially when people find love in the most unusual places

And I mean it.... Kabisa on a serious note; Hio ya finding love in the most unusual places.... That is where the fun lies... Umekata tamaa... you are heart broken and boom! You just don't know what HIT You! lol

Alafu wewe mbona hujasema the Crazy things you have done for Love?

]So those love letter when in bars had changed the mind of the lady! Well, mapenzi bwana mhhh! [/SIZE]Naogopa pale ambao after making some commitments people discover new areas and throw all their weight there. People could do crazy things...wanaacha mambo huku nyuma utazani sio wenyewe au wale unaopishana nao barabarani.
Ndahani huyu Linda Riss pamoja na hayo she even defended Burt Pugach in court when he was accused of threatening his mistress in the late 1990's...

You have said it with passion...and you mean it! So dont change your heart after meeting Ndahani because mzee atalia kama mtoto. Atalilia kuachwa bila investment, lol!

Ndahani unakumbuka hata jana kwenye thread ya Jolie I told you am passionate about the things I love.... Tatizo mimi kusema hayo haina maana na wala sio gurantee kua the one I am feeling for ana feel the ame way or if at all he appreciates... ndio hapo mchezo wa Mapenzi anapokua wa Ovyooo sana. :bump2:

And I mean it.... Kabisa on a serious note; Hio ya finding love in the most unusual places.... That is where the fun lies... Umekata tamaa... you are heart broken and boom! You just don't know what HIT You! lol

Alafu wewe mbona hujasema the Crazy things you have done for Love?
Lol....there you go, i think we share similar feelings...hahaha

in the name of love eeh....

Btw: Asha post yako ya kwanza imenifurahisha...lol! (usiniulize sababu)

Hahahaha!! Ndahani..

Ndahani huyu Linda Riss pamoja na hayo she even defended Burt Pugach in court when he was accused of threatening his mistress in the late 1990's...

Haaahaaa! Labda jamaa alishatimiza wajibu wake wa kumuingiza huyo dada kwenye institution of blinds...dada akamzimia jumla jumla,lol!