Crazy Fans of Wema, Kiba and Jokate to vote for Davido

kumbe jee
yaan mungu akituuliza atupe nini (zawadi) ila atamgia mond mara mbili kile atakachotupa
mfano:ampe kiba tuzo kumi na mond apewe ishirini....amfanye kiba milionea na mond bilionea BASI SISI TUTAMJIBU MUNGU AMFANYE KIBA KIPOFU JICHO MMOJA ili MOND apofushwe macho mawili

How dunce are you? SMH!

Watanzania!! SMH!!! So you would rather vote for Davido just so to spite Diamond. Lol! You know what, I now see why Kenyans and other East Africans really look down on us. This level of thinking is an absolute disgrace. Davido and Wizkid will be carrying the Nigerian flag, meanwhile Diamond will be carrying ours. Do you really think when Davido and Wizkid had that beef, and for example one of them ended up being a nominee of MTV award, do you really think Nigerians would vote for a Ghanaian or Tanzanian just to spite their own?
No wonder we have lame politicians who are looting funds and an education system that is failing. Diamond's personal life is now somehow everyone's business. So when Diamond fails to win any award on MTV ndio it would make you feel better about yourselves? This team thing I thought it was just a local thing but people behaving as if Diamond killed someone. I like Kiba, I listen to his music but I also acknowledge that he needs to work harder to get to the top. If today Ali Kiba was among the nominees on MTV na akina Davido, I would definitely vote for Kiba as that vote would be for my country. People fail to realise that Diamond has put Tanzania on the map, and that this is a good thing for other Tanzanian artists coming up because other countries would be looking out for Tanzanian artists/music.

But hey, go vote for Davido and Wizkid, and see if Diamond will come to your house begging for food. You will not take away his talent, and neither by pulling him down will you make whoever you support make it big.

Watanzania!! SMH!!! So you would rather vote for Davido just so to spite Diamond. Lol! You know what, I now see why Kenyans and other East Africans really look down on us. This level of thinking is an absolute disgrace. Davido and Wizkid will be carrying the Nigerian flag, meanwhile Diamond will be carrying ours. Do you really think when Davido and Wizkid had that beef, and for example one of them ended up being a nominee of MTV award, do you really think Nigerians would vote for a Ghanaian or Tanzanian just to spite their own?
No wonder we have lame politicians who are looting funds and an education system that is failing. Diamond's personal life is now somehow everyone's business. So when Diamond fails to win any award on MTV ndio it would make you feel better about yourselves? This team thing I thought it was just a local thing but people behaving as if Diamond killed someone. I like Kiba, I listen to his music but I also acknowledge that he needs to work harder to get to the top. If today Ali Kiba was among the nominees on MTV na akina Davido, I would definitely vote for Kiba as that vote would be for my country. People fail to realise that Diamond has put Tanzania on the map, and that this is a good thing for other Tanzanian artists coming up because other countries would be looking out for Tanzanian artists/music.

But hey, go vote for Davido and Wizkid, and see if Diamond will come to your house begging for food. You will not take away his talent, and neither by pulling him down will you make whoever you support make it big.

Every one for himself but God for us all ajipigie kura mwenyewe huyo mnaemuita diamond

baada ya kuoa mganda kaita wanawake wa tz makombo, huu ni uzalendo sana na yafaa tumlipize
+aliita wapi wanawake wa tz makombo we ulimsikia au unachukulia mambo kwa hisia na imani embu evidence ya kuita wanawake wa tz makombo.

+twende kwa fact sio kufuata mkumbo na hisia

Hawa watu hawana influence sana kuliko wanavyotaka tuamini.Wangekuwa nayo basi IN MY SHOES ingekuwa bora over MIKASI,MIRROR angekuwa great artist.Sema Diamond hakupiga kampeni na ishtoshe MTVMAmA Kura ni 30% na 70% inafanywa na academy ya majaji.Nasema KURA TUTAPIGA NA KAMPENI LA KUTOSHA.NAJUA WATASEMA MENGI SANA MWAKA HUU LAKINI TUTAUONA MWISHO WAKE.

haya twendeni kwenye mpambano....hakuna jaji atampa vote diamond amuache davido...davido level ingine

+aliita wapi wanawake wa tz makombo we ulimsikia au unachukulia mambo kwa hisia na imani embu evidence ya kuita wanawake wa tz makombo.

+twende kwa fact sio kufuata mkumbo na hisia
hakumuita joketi kombo?KAMA HAKUONGEA kwa nini hakukanusha ile habari hata kwa kutumia account fb zake kma media zinapotosha???

kumuita x kombo ni sawa kunitukana pia mimi kwa kuwa nina x wangu so najihisi makombo

kumbe jee
yaan mungu akituuliza atupe nini (zawadi) ila atamgia mond mara mbili kile atakachotupa
mfano:ampe kiba tuzo kumi na mond apewe ishirini....amfanye kiba milionea na mond bilionea BASI SISI TUTAMJIBU MUNGU AMFANYE KIBA KIPOFU JICHO MMOJA ili MOND apofushwe macho mawili

Hahahaaa ww chibokoo kweli mondi kakuudhi.

Katuloga nani Wabongo ?
Mungu wangu, siamini km haya ni maneno ya Mtanzania.

Diamond anaiwakilisha Tz haibadiliki. Davido anaiwakilisha Nigeria.

Duuh

Yaani kama ni kama ni kweli mondi aliudhi watu kiasi hiki itabidi aombe radhi maana wabongo wakiamua hwakawii kweli kumpigia kura davido maan watz ftna tunazijuagaa duuuh

Mbona hukulalamika south africa walipompigia kura Idris BBA na kumuachs mshiriki wao. Au hukuona even baadhi ya stars walikuwa wanashawishi watu wapigie kura Tanzania BBA ilihali kuna washiriki wao kule. Sio dhana potofu kumpigia kura davido wakati diamond pia anashiriki.

Mshauri bosi wako ajiangalie upya na atafute sababu za kuchukiwa hivi na baadhi ya watanzania. I SAY VOTE FOR DAVIDO AND VEE MONEY.