Cost comparison SGR Kenya vs SGR Tanzania

Don't tell me about physics, or the possibility of rail producing inaudible high frequencies , show me evidence of rail producing that frequency level in terms of recorded frequency range (kHz) of train vibrations/sounds and also whats their attenuation distance (How far it propagates before its distorted)

Here is an example of how you can make that argument, here are the various noise levels of different objects in terms of decibels, For the sound to be inaudible to humans,, as you can see, a freight train is about 80db which is the same as a trailer truck.

fig3.gif

Now since you know physics, tell me at what part or what moment does a train produce sound frequencies above 20,000 Hertz (Which is the limit after which humans dont hear anymore). The only time I can think of is if was a really fast train that had to suddenly deploy all emergency breaks. other than that,

Hertz+%28Hz%29+Decibel+%28dB%29.jpg

705px-Perceived_Human_Hearing.svg.png

Here is a comparison of different noise levels of either rolling of the train on the track, aerodynamic noise, engine noise, at different speeds... As you can see, only trains that go beyond 400km/hr are capable of producing over 120db that goes beyond 20kHz

Relative-strength-and-speed-dependence-of-sources-of-railway-noise-2.png
Unataka proofs za nini wakati kila kitu nimeshaeleza.

Tanzanians defending, low-key admiring and drolling for the Kenyan SGR! First ilikua mbunge wao akatumia picha za Kenyan SGR nakusema ni za reli ya kwao. Alafu journalist wa kwao wakaanza kuzitumia kwa blog zao za uswahili. Sasa ndo hawa watz wa kawaida hapa jamii forums wanaoishi middle class tandale na manzese wameanza kuzitumia na kujipiga kifua kwamba wataendelea kuzitumia kama za kwao. Way to go east africans. Its natural for humans to be attracted to what's good.

Nenda kortini
Tanzanians defending, low-key admiring and drolling for the Kenyan SGR! First ilikua mbunge wao akatumia picha za Kenyan SGR nakusema ni za reli ya kwao. Alafu journalist wa kwao wakaanza kuzitumia kwa blog zao za uswahili. Sasa ndo hawa watz wa kawaida hapa jamii forums wanaoishi middle class tandale na manzese wameanza kuzitumia na kujipiga kifua kwamba wataendelea kuzitumia kama za kwao. Way to go east africans. Its natural for humans to be attracted to what's good.

Kwn hao wanaoweka hzo picha akili zao hazina akili nn...manake si mara ya kwanza, mpka mbunge naye siku kajipigia debe nazo

Back
Top Bottom