Cost comparison SGR Kenya vs SGR Tanzania

Yes because our railway line can easily be compared with the best in the world. It is class on chinese standard which means it is superior compared to ethipioa which is class two, and to morrocco which is arema standard but for passengers and can not handle alot of cargo, Tanzania line which can not handle alot of cargo(maximum of 17 million tonnes ). Just for your information China is currently the world leader in Railway technology.Also unlike most of our detractors we are a democracy, that means we are obliged by law to listen to all voices. Kenya has to build super bridges inside all parks(under direction of the court), some stretching as long as 29km long,also the greenfield terrain we are working with is quite rought which means more bridges,unlike tanzania which is just upgrading it's old metre gauge. Also in kenya land is more expensive than most african countries, and since government can not just take your land it means high cost of compensation running into billions of shillings.

The best? Are you mad bro? Treni za diesel za mwendo wa kinyonga and jointed rail can't be the best even in Africa.

The best? Are you mad bro? Treni za diesel za mwendo wa kinyonga and jointed rail can't be the best even in Africa.
electrict does not mean better, i think i mentoned that. Take a look at ethiopia class two chinese standard electric railway but can not carry the same amount of cargo as kenya. They do 7 million tonnes while we passed that quantity in the first year of cargo operations. Our train stations have been praised across africa, and yes america the superpower of the world and china the second largest economy still use diesel DMUs for cargo and passenger. In Fact the kenyan trains are the same trains still in use in majority of the chinese railway.

A
Also do not pretend as if your trains are high speed. Your passenger trains will do max of 160 km/hr that is not high speed, and your cargo will do 120 km/hr. That means you can only do 40 km faster than us, but carry less cargo than us, given that your line is designed for a maximum of 17 million tonnes while ours is designed for 25-27 million tonnes of cargo. Combine that with the incompetence and inefficiency at dar port. It means we can deliver more and because we are more comptetent and efficient we will deliver faster.

Ati ardhi kwenu ya ghali hasa ni wapi serikali huchukua ardhi bure? Kama ulikua hujui reli inamipaka yake kama inamfuata mtu atalipwa lakini kama ulivamia eneo la reli utapisha bila malipo...
Kingine msubiri reli ikamilike ndio itakua wakat sahihi wakusema ipi bora
I can assure you I have a house 25 kilometres from Nairobi city centre but if i were to use the money to buy land in tanzania i would be not less than 5 kilometres to the CBD of dar. That is how expensive land is in kenya. The outskirt of nairobi is worth almost the same as land 5 kilometres to dar CBD.

I can assure you I have a house 25 kilometres from Nairobi city centre but if i were to use the money to buy land in tanzania i would be not less than 5 kilometres to the CBD of dar. That is how expensive land is in kenya. The outskirt of nairobi is worth almost the same as land 5 kilometres to dar CBD.
It depends on which area you want to buy a piece of land...and if you 're not a tanzanians it's not possible to own a land in TZ

Sent from my SM-J200H using JamiiForums mobile app

This is called argument out of ignorance. You sir deserve nothing else than ridicule and uncontrollable laughter. Nothing you have said came close to factual or even reality. May God have mercy on your soul

A

Also do not pretend as if your trains are high speed. Your passenger trains will do max of 160 km/hr that is not high speed, and your cargo will do 120 km/hr. That means you can only do 40 km faster than us, but carry less cargo than us, given that your line is designed for a maximum of 17 million tonnes while ours is designed for 25-27 million tonnes of cargo. Combine that with the incompetence and inefficiency at dar port. It means we can deliver more and because we are more comptetent and efficient we will deliver faster.
Hizo habari za incompetence na inefficiency zili isha baada ya Magu kuingia madarakani. Unatumia report za miaka 7 nyuma!! Wewe endelea kujidanganya kama unavyo jidanganya Tz haijengi reli mpya ila ina upgrade ya zamani.

It depends on which area you want to buy a piece of land...and if you 're not a tanzanians it's not possible to own a land in TZ

Sent from my SM-J200H using JamiiForums mobile app
Well in the Nairobi CBD and upper hill prices go as high as kshs 1.5 billion for 75% of an acre,In Runda, Muthaiga, Kitisuru,Karen and other high end areas in kenya be prepared to pay not less than 260 million shillings for an acre. Land prices in kenya have risen 525% just in the last two years.

Hizo habari za incompetence na inefficiency zili isha baada ya Magu kuingia madarakani. Unatumia report za miaka 7 nyuma!! Wewe endelea kujidanganya kama unavyo jidanganya Tz haijengi reli mpya ila ina upgrade ya zamani.
Go tell it to the world bank which showed that the port of dar cost rwanda and burundi $2 billion due to inefficiency and that it is 60% cheaper to import via Mombasa than via dar port

Well in the Nairobi CBD and upper hill prices go as high as kshs 1.5 billion for 75% of an acre,In Runda, Muthaiga, Kitisuru,Karen and other high end areas in kenya be prepared to pay not less than 260 million shillings for an acre. Land prices in kenya have risen 525% just in the last two years.
That's why Nbo's expensive city to live in
In that way how can a graduate own a land or simply a middle income individual

I looked for it, go and find it too. I am tired of spoon feeding you people.
I know that report nili isoma miaka saba iliyopita. Report zote za karibuni zinaisifia Dar port. Ndiyo maana mzigo wa Ug unaopita Dar umeongezeka

Again a nothing related to Kenya just straw man arguments, so a random video that has nothing to do with kenya is to be take seriously! Come on use the grey matter between your ears.
Acha ujinga wewe. Reli yenu ni jointed wakati Tanzania ni Continous Welded. Katika zama hizi ni watu wajinga pekee kama Wakenya wanaojenga reli jointed. Ukikuyu umekupa upofu umebaki kumuabudu Uhuru kwa kila jambo.

That's why Nbo's expensive city to live in
In that way how can a graduate own a land or simply a middle income individual
Ndio maana GDP yao ya kwenye makaratasi inashindwa kuwaokoa watu wa Kibera. Gharama ya maisha iko juu na kipato kidogo.

Ndio maana GDP yao ya kwenye makaratasi inashindwa kuwaokoa watu wa Kibera. Gharama ya maisha iko juu na kipato kidogo.
At least we have Kibera well known it is one part of the country. Your whole country is a huge kibera big difference

Acha ujinga wewe. Reli yenu ni jointed wakati Tanzania ni Continous Welded. Katika zama hizi ni watu wajinga pekee kama Wakenya wanaojenga reli jointed. Ukikuyu umekupa upofu umebaki kumuabudu Uhuru kwa kila jambo.

Why do you continue to embarrass yourself, a video totally not related to kenya sgr. It speaks more about your mental capacity to process information. But who am I to speak when the whole country has the IQ of a sewer rat.

I know that report nili isoma miaka saba iliyopita. Report zote za karibuni zinaisifia Dar port. Ndiyo maana mzigo wa Ug unaopita Dar umeongezeka
Ugandan imports through Mombasa went up 20% last year to over 8 million tonnes, pray do tell how much went through dar?

Back
Top Bottom