Cost comparison SGR Kenya vs SGR Tanzania

This element Geza Ulole is hysterical to say the least,dude do you know the meaning of the word topography?lakini nakuelewa kaka,kizungu kwako ni kizungumkuti,hivi basi jaribu kuelewa unachopost usije ukajiabisha humu,anyways in regard to your allegation of kenyan sgr sidelining topographical issues,you should peep at kenya ssc section particularly sgr thread and get a glimpse of how the chinese are doing wonders with tunnels and super tall bridges in kenya.the first of their kind in east and central africa,then you will realise how to beat harsh topography...and while at it please note where most of those bridges are passing especially mombasa nairobi section,you see,we are conservationists and we value our wildlife,those bridges are necessary to allow uninterupted roaming of wild animals and also to mitigate collision between the animals and the zooming trains,its just being pro active...hii reli si hio yenyu ya kutandikwa na mkono na mturuki kana kwamba ni kitanda

This element Geza Ulole is hysterical to say the least,dude do you know the meaning of the word topography?lakini nakuelewa kaka,kizungu kwako ni kizungumkuti,hivi basi jaribu kuelewa unachopost usije ukajiabisha humu,anyways in regard to your allegation of kenyan sgr sidelining topographical issues,you should peep at kenya ssc section particularly sgr thread and get a glimpse of how the chinese are doing wonders with tunnels and super tall bridges in kenya.the first of their kind in east and central africa,then you will realise how to beat harsh topography...and while at it please note where most of those bridges are passing especially mombasa nairobi section,you see,we are conservationists and we value our wildlife,those bridges are necessary to allow uninterupted roaming of wild animals and also to mitigate collision between the animals and the zooming trains,its just being pro active...hii reli si hio yenyu ya kutandikwa na mkono na mturuki kana kwamba ni kitanda
if the chinese knows topography n say weather then why did this happen? Isn't that enough sign for incompetence? Wacha upumbavu nothing special on what they r doing! Ulimbukeni unawasumbua! Those Chinese did exactly what they r doing now in Kenya in Tanzania in 1960s! If u have used TAZARA u won't be this overexcited!

Poor Geza Ulole what so much a do about that photo,let me guess,its your silver bullet to butress your claims about qualities issues when its come to chinese workmanship,oooh please,look Geza Ulole you have buddled that lie for very long time now using that photo,ITS NOW A TIRED ARGUMENT FOR HEAVENS SAKE .....but anyways there was a heavy down pour before everything was tied up,construction was still ongoing,its simple chemistry,the underpass flooded while the concrete was still wet,what do you expect?about tazara,i know it pretty well,its just simple CAPE GAUGE RAIL nothing special about it....show me a super bridge or a double stack tunnel along its length..tazara is so ancient,,you should know quality my friend..

Poor Geza Ulole what so much a do about that photo,let me guess,its your silver bullet to butress your claims about qualities issues when its come to chinese workmanship,oooh please,look Geza Ulole you have buddled that lie for very long time now using that photo,ITS NOW A TIRED ARGUMENT FOR HEAVENS SAKE .....but anyways there was a heavy down pour before everything was tied up,construction was still ongoing,its simple chemistry,the underpass flooded while the concrete was still wet,what do you expect?about tazara,i know it pretty well,its just simple CAPE GAUGE RAIL nothing special about it....show me a super bridge or a double stack tunnel along its length..tazara is so ancient,,you should know quality my friend..
Google the 1800km plus track (a record till now within Africa) for TAZARA, u will see tunnels n superbridges been there in Tanzania since 1960s!

To lay track across rugged mountains, precipitous valleys and deep swamps, it was necessary to construct 46 bridges,18 tunnels, and 36 culverts.[9] Because of the heavy rainfall in this area, intricate drainage works had to be integrated with every feature. The most spectacular feature is the bridge across the Mpanga River, which stands on three 50 m (164 ft) tall pillars.

https://tazarasite.com/site/page/meandering_view

Geza Ulole the burden of proof squarely lies upon you to avail COMPELLING evidence that tazara rail has grade embarkment,super bridges,double stacked tunnels,mostly furnish me with photos to bolster your allegations.. Secondly there is immense difference between CAPE gauge and standard gauge rail..let me enlighten you,cape rail has a very narrow track,this is disadvantagious in that,it hauls minimum weight.it is just limited to that hence expensive and unatractive to use.second it accomodates smaller loading gauges hence hauls minimum freight thus expensive.third it extremely slow...you see its obsolete technology that is being abandoned around the world,heck even south africa is considering upgrading to sgr..now what we are building my friend is sgr class 1 high speed rail with capability of double stacking hence maximum weight haulage thus greatly reducing cost,its cutting edge technology designed to last more than hundred years,my offsprings will pay for its debt but their great offspring will use the railway...you should know railways my friend..

Geza Ulole the burden of proof squarely lies upon you to avail COMPELLING evidence that tazara rail has grade embarkment,super bridges,double stacked tunnels,mostly furnish me with photos to bolster your allegations.. Secondly there is immense difference between CAPE gauge and standard gauge rail..let me enlighten you,cape rail has a very narrow track,this is disadvantagious in that,it hauls minimum weight.it is just limited to that hence expensive and unatractive to use.second it accomodates smaller loading gauges hence hauls minimum freight thus expensive.third it extremely slow...you see its obsolete technology that is being abandoned around the world,heck even south africa is considering upgrading to sgr..now what we are building my friend is sgr class 1 high speed rail with capability of double stacking hence maximum weight haulage thus greatly reducing cost,its cutting edge technology designed to last more than hundred years,my offsprings will pay for its debt but their great offspring will use the railway...you should know railways my friend..

Tazara is loan free, intrest free and quite modern.That is why its better than Kenya SGR loaned rail.
To add to that, Tz is also Building its own SGR along the central corridor to rwanda

Ha ha ha wewe Mkikuyu Akili-Timamu CAPE rail is becoming obsolote,it will be useless in near future thats why you are building low quality sgr instead of cape gauge to link with tazara for seamless connections.

Ha ha ha wewe Mkikuyu Akili-Timamu CAPE rail is becoming obsolote,it will be useless in near future thats why you are building low quality sgr instead of cape gauge to link with tazara for seamless connections.
Obsolence is only a factor if all the south african countries change to a new standard.
Tz SGR will be cheap to operate and maintain (electric), will operate on latest signaling, will be faster and have less debt levels than Ke Sgr making it easier to engage in agressive price war. Thats what matters

Upgrade has started in SA,have you seen the Gautrain my freind.they happen to have a master plan for that specific rail.

This is how professional work is done. Tabia za kutandaza reli na mikono tutuwaachia watani wetu.View attachment 1029351

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
kutandaza kwa kutumia mashine sio kwamba ni kuongeza quality bali ni kurahisisha kazi na kupunguza labour force, sasa cc tunataka ajira kwa vijana na kuhusu quality reli ya Kati ina zaidi ya miaka 100 utasema Je

No money is owed is TAZARA!

Geza, seems you did not read my statement correctly. Please re-read it, slowly. I know TAZARA was aid to a poor country.
Why term something to be bad just because its funded by loan? and at the same time praise another rail TZ is building with a loan. Inaonesha kutojua loan ni nini by terming something bad because of the way its funded. Kunyima mahospitali, mashule, mabarabara pesa eti unajenga reli ni ujinga, instead, pay for it slowly over 30years with low interest as the country grows slowly.

Geza, seems you did not read my statement correctly. Please re-read it, slowly. I know TAZARA was aid to a poor country.
Why term something to be bad just because its funded by loan? and at the same time praise another rail TZ is building with a loan. Inaonesha kutojua loan ni nini by terming something bad because of the way its funded. Kunyima mahospitali, mashule, mabarabara pesa eti unajenga reli ni ujinga, instead, pay for it slowly over 30years with low interest as the country grows slowly.
Why not? If i see u r being short changed n act stupid? There is no value for money in ur SGR to be compared to TAZARA in a first place! Stop comparing the two!

Tazara is loan free, intrest free and quite modern.That is why its better than Kenya SGR loaned rail.
To add to that, Tz is also Building its own SGR along the central corridor to rwanda
Tazara built 30 years ago transports close 5 million tonnes p.a, which is the same amount as Kenya's Meter gauge rail built 122 yeras ago!!!....

That should tell you how risky it is to build a railway on loan esp alone equivalent to 500bn or half of kenya budget(2014).
That is called incompetence
They should also tell you the risk of investing all you own money in a project that might or may not return profits....

Anyway, speaking of loans, you'r beloved TAZARA has been surviving on them , some 30 years later, the rail is yet to make a return on investment

The Chinese government has also been unwilling to see the complete shutdown of its signature foreign aid project. In 2011, China cancelled half of the debts it was owed by the TAZARA. Since the loan was interest-free and not indexed for inflation, the real value of the debt had also shrunk by more than 80%.
Additional Chinese aid has kept TAZARA in a state of minimal operation. In 2010, the Chinese government gave TAZARA a US$39 million interest-free loan, but TAZARA management estimated that it would require US$770 million to become commercially viable. In 2012, the Chinese government gave another $42 million for equipment and training.. Read more

They should also tell you the risk of investing all you own money in a project that might or may not return profits....

Anyway, speaking of loans, you'r beloved TAZARA has been surviving on them , some 30 years later, the rail is yet to make a return on investment

The Chinese government has also been unwilling to see the complete shutdown of its signature foreign aid project. In 2011, China cancelled half of the debts it was owed by the TAZARA. Since the loan was interest-free and not indexed for inflation, the real value of the debt had also shrunk by more than 80%.
Additional Chinese aid has kept TAZARA in a state of minimal operation. In 2010, the Chinese government gave TAZARA a US$39 million interest-free loan, but TAZARA management estimated that it would require US$770 million to become commercially viable. In 2012, the Chinese government gave another $42 million for equipment and training.. Read more
Ndugu Mwafrika,

Hii project ya Tazara huwezi kui-compare with any railway project in Africa kutokana na historical relevance yake. Hii railway haikujengwa kwa sababu ya kuleta profits bali ilijengwa ili kunusuru nchi za kusini mwa bara la especially Zambia kutoka katika embargo ya Makaburu wa Afrika ya Kusini. Hii ndio iliwasaidia kutumia Dar Port ktk export na import zao. Kaburu na Portuguese waliwazuia kutumia Durban na Moputo ports.

Ndio maana pia inaitwa Reli ya Uhuru!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom