Cosmological truth

Mk54

JF-Expert Member
Dec 29, 2016
—Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery,None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds -Bob Marley,Redemption.

Religions spend all its time in spreading myths of the past and fantasies which have created hell on earth.

No rational educated person can believe the whole world was flooded or The Universe was created in 6 days .It makes no sense because time is an abstract concept created by us to describe how we observe things change from moment to moment. As the earth revolves around the sun,it turns ,gives us day and night,through that,we created our own time to determine life here on earth.

—All That Surround You ,Are Secrets And Lies"-NSYNC-This I Promise You.

Two weeks ago ,I watched "The Keepers " on Netflix,It demonstrates that Catholic Church is a criminal organization needs to be banned and bankrupted at the first opportunity, and every Catholic Church needs to be turned into home for children who been abused and shuffled by priests,in addition to trafficking them to local police.

The Roman Catholic Church built over pagan system in order to conquer civilizations and deceive human history.The Cross ,Marry Statue ,And Images which mislead people are Pagan Practice misguided by Devil Mind.

Jesus is said to be circumcised ,and the foreskin of his Penis is now used by Catholic Church as Holy Foreskin in the belief they would be miraculously healed .It is idol and pagan worship.Wake Up People.
IMG_6492.jpg

Trinity is the first greatest deception of the human race there is created by Catholic Church to deceive human beings .The Bible itself doesn't teach Trinity.Trinity is a false teaching and it takes an honest heart to see the Truth .

The claim that Jesus H. Christ is God or Son Of God ,is a lie and deception on all grounds

The last Ramadan,Muslims accused a Man for not fasting and for being himself,it was in Zanzibar. They tortured him and insulted just because he was drunk during the day of fasting; If your truth can't be spread in non violent methods,you can be sure that people are doing the devil's work in the name of God!

Black beings are looking as to why they were enslaved ,but the ultimate truth is that; White men didn't introduce Slavery to the world.It was there since the beginning of time.The Bible itself supports slavery,It allows people to own other people as property.The Whites had something the Blacks didn't have,The Bible. It is the Bible and other Scriptures used to enslave Blacks.

"Slaves ,Obey Your Earthy Masters In Everything,Not Only When Their Eye Is On And To Curry Their Favor,But With Sincerity Of Heart And Reverence For The Lord" —Colossians 3:22.

Today ,The White Men have finished with the Bible ,They are now the masters of Atheism ,they call the Bible an evil book,however they are still reaping the benefits of what the Bible gave them,Slavery and Colonization.

As for Blacks ,still suffering as hell the after-effects of Colonization which will probably never end. They still hold and defend the bible till death .

Il faut que tu penses.

The last trumpet, Free -will is the second greatest deception there is after Trinity created by the devil mind.Life is in control all the time ,you do something because environment gives you a reason to do it.

I drink water because I am thirsty, is that free will? I sex because my blood pumps, is that free will? I fear because I am scared, is that free will? I eat because I am hungry is that free will?

I am sick because I am sick, is that free will.
I die because I don’t know, is that free will?

How could we preach on free will while even our existence on earth did not take into consideration our consent....... just like that I am born ...without My personal choice! Huh!!

So the fact is that .......

—The Environment Is Everything That Isn't Me .-Albert Einstein.

Your environment controls you ,it does something,your mind reacts to it .We are under the absolute control of our environment.No One Is Free In Will.

In American Beauty-Movie,

The bag and feather blowing in the wind are telling how life is under the control of some unseen force controlling the universe and life behind things .

The dancing bag is telling you there is no reason to be afraid in learning the Truth Of Life ,because you are the universe moving in the ecstatic motion.

Merci et Que Vous Démarre la Journée Bien!
Cordialement,
Mk54, dated 27 June 2017.

Truth and faith are two different things.
real...what you believe might be quit different from the truth hidden.....

conciousness is knowlege and when you have knowlege you have power to view the universe in three dimension state and the truth can be known by your mind..coz even to whom who know the truth ,they were like you ,it means there some efforts put by them to know the hidden tressure of the reality...

conciousness is knowlege and when you have knowlege you have power to view the universe in three dimension state and the truth can be known by your mind..coz even to whom who know the truth ,they were like you ,it means there some efforts put by them to know the hidden tressure of the reality...

Thank You That Much ,Sir .You Have The Right Mind .Man Cannot Survive Except Through His Mind .

He comes On Earth Unarmed.His Brain Is His Only Weapon.Unfortunately ,People Consider Faith As Way To Truth 100 Percent.They End Up In Believing Things Don't Even Make Sense.

My Grandma Told Me ,You Can't Turn Men Into Slaves Unless You Break Their Spirit ,Kill Their Capacity To Think And Act On Their Own.Teach Them To Conform,To Agree ,To Obey.And That Is Power .Money Or Gun Isn't Power At All .Power Is Being Able To Make People slaves .

You can't view the universe in three dimensions if you don't have independent mind .

"Mind "

Look at history ,Everything We Have,Every Great Achievement Has Come From Independent Work Of Some Independent Mind.

Thank You ,Gentleman,Everyone Has The Power To View The Universe In Three Dimensions And Life Itself,Unless We Resist.

Unaweza kuiweka hii kwa simple language

Thank You That Much ,Sir .You Have The Right Mind .Man Cannot Survive Except Through His Mind .

He comes On Earth Unarmed.His Brain Is His Only Weapon.Unfortunately ,People Consider Faith As Way To Truth 100 Percent.They End Up In Believing Things Don't Even Make Sense.

My Grandma Told Me ,You Can't Turn Men Into Slaves Unless You Break Their Spirit ,Kill Their Capacity To Think And Act On Their Own.Teach Them To Conform,To Agree ,To Obey.And That Is Power .Money Or Gun Isn't Power At All .Power Is Being Able To Make People slaves .

You can't view the universe in three dimensions if you don't have independent mind .

"Mind "

Look at history ,Everything We Have,Every Great Achievement Has Come From Independent Work Of Some Independent Mind.

Thank You ,Gentleman,Everyone Has The Power To View The Universe In Three Dimensions And Life Itself,Unless We Resist.
God created human race in the form of his image mind...God is the universal mind ,every body is connected sunctuary with this universal mind( God), every thing was put cleary by God to you but to view everything it needs you to be connected in harmony with the universal mind ...your mind is indirectly connected with universal mind but the rate of your connectivity to universal mind depends with the frequency you vibrate towards the universal mind...

nothing happens by chance ,every thing happens depending on what you are connected to the giver of evetything that is God..

the more you are connected with universal mind ,the more your mind opens and view the whole universe in all three dimension ...

when you open your mind,everything happening in this universe you will know them before and after the happen ,but when your mind is stiff naked ( clossed) you will never view things in three dimensions hence everything happening to you will be like miracles...

Use well to make use of your mind and be connected to universal mind everything will be revealed to you...

few people know the reality of this thing but they kept it hidden for their own advantages and are those who control others mind,socially,and ill all aspect of life...

make more meditations on this thing,stay alone in a clossed room think big and beyond the reality after sometimes your mind will open and reliogion will have no help for you to know the truth of the universe...

whole books were created by highly intelligent people who discovered the truth early but they did not want to share the truth coz no body cud be enslaved..

avoid being in majority of people who are controlled by those who had opened their mind early...

nothing is imposible ,God has no choice to reveal the truth the people but the rate of recealing the reality to you depends with harmonic vibration of your inner subconcious mind with the universal mind( God) and everything will be ok to you...
but if not done so everything happening to you will be illusion full of fiction will little reality...

God created human race in the form of his image mind...God is the universal mind ,every body is connected sunctuary with this universal mind( God), every thing was put cleary by God to you but to view everything it needs you to be connected in harmony with the universal mind ...your mind is indirectly connected with universal mind but the rate of your connectivity to universal mind depends with the frequency you vibrate towards the universal mind...

nothing happens by chance ,every thing happens depending on what you are connected to the giver of evetything that is God..

the more you are connected with universal mind ,the more your mind opens and view the whole universe in all three dimension ...

when you open your mind,everything happening in this universe you will know them before and after the happen ,but when your mind is stiff naked ( clossed) you will never view things in three dimensions hence everything happening to you will be like miracles...

Use well to make use of your mind and be connected to universal mind everything will be revealed to you...

few people know the reality of this thing but they kept it hidden for their own advantages and are those who control others mind,socially,and ill all aspect of life...

make more meditations on this thing,stay alone in a clossed room think big and beyond the reality after sometimes your mind will open and reliogion will have no help for you to know the truth of the universe...

whole books were created by highly intelligent people who discovered the truth early but they did not want to share the truth coz no body cud be enslaved..

avoid being in majority of people who are controlled by those who had opened their mind early...

nothing is imposible ,God has no choice to reveal the truth the people but the rate of recealing the reality to you depends with harmonic vibration of your inner subconcious mind with the universal mind( God) and everything will be ok to you...
but if not done so everything happening to you will be illusion full of fiction will little reality...

This Is So Beautiful.Natamani Kila Mtu Angeweza Kuelewa Ulichokiandika Hapa.It Is Mind Game.

Watu Wangeacha Kudanganywa ,Kusujudia Other Being ,Hating Others ,Discriminating Others ,Watu Wangeweza Kuona True Life ,The Universe Itself.

Mind Ndiyo Silaha Yako Hapa Duniani .Mtu Akiweza Kuikalia Mind Yako ,Tayari Ameshakuweza.Ameshafunga Milango Yako Ya Hapa Ulimwenguni .Watu Wanaletewa Evidence Juu Ya Imani Zao Potofu ,Lakini Kwakuwa Mind Tayari Ipo Kwenye Kifungo,Kutoka Inahitaji Akili Za Ziada .Watu Wengi Wana Kufa Bila Ya Kuisha.That Is So Sad .

Truth Is Only For Those Who Dare To Step Out Of Comfort Zone.Not So Easy To Step Out Of Comfort Zone,.Really Scaring And Disturbing The Mind .But Once You Step Out Of That Zone,You Will Be Free ,Hata Kama Ukiendelea Kuamini What You Were Believing ,Still You Will See True life ,The Life Itself .Utakuwa Free Kutofautisha Uongo Na Ukweli Ndani Ya Imani Yako .

Utaacha Huo Ujinga Ulioaminishwa Kuwa Imani Yako Ni Sahihi Kuliko Za Wengine ,Bullshit ,what have you done so special mpaka uwe kwenye imani ya kweli kuliko wengine,you have done nothing ,right ? So What Makes You So Special ,? Did You Fight ,?

Toka nje ya huo ujinga to see life itself,the universe.

Ndio maana mkuu The bold anaonekana kichwa kwa kufanya kazi kama hiyo.

Si kazi rahisi haya madude kuyaweka kwenye kiswahili ili kila MTU aelewe.
kila mtu ana nafasi yake katika jamiii but for what he does to the people is very very simple though seemed to be difficult to some people ...he does to interprete the hidden things written in universal languages ( english,french,etc) thus why everybody anamuona kama mtu aliyeshukiwa na roho mtakatifu but it is not..lakini mtu anapofanya kitu flani we have to appreciate for his/ her efforts kwan ndo kupitia uwezo wake wa kufanya tafsiri za mambo watu wanamuelewa ....lakini pia mind you kuwa hata ukiandika kwa kingereza kama mtu anajua kusoma na kuelewa maana atakuona wa maana zaidi..tena ungejua lugha ya kingereza ni lugha inayoeleza kwa undani zaidi na kuna maneno yanakuwa magumu kuyaleta katika lugha ya kiswahili kwani yanakosa nguvu...
kwa mfano mtu akuambie concious mind and subconcious mind ,najua kuyaweka katika lugha ya kiswahili inakuwa ngumu kidgo lakini mtu anayeelewa lugha yenyew anapata ujumbe mzito kweli ndani yake...

so kila mtu atakula kulingana na urefu wa kamba yake...ukisubiri kupewa tafsiri utachelewa kujua mengi....kuna mambo yeye mwenyew yanamshinda anamua kuyaacha but anayajua kabsa kuwa yana ujumbe mzito..

every body plays his own party...

This Is So Beautiful.Natamani Kila Mtu Angeweza Kuelewa Ulichokiandika Hapa.It Is Mind Game.

Watu Wangeacha Kudanganywa ,Kusujudia Other Being ,Hating Others ,Discriminating Others ,Watu Wangeweza Kuona True Life ,The Universe Itself.

Mind Ndiyo Silaha Yako Hapa Duniani .Mtu Akiweza Kuikalia Mind Yako ,Tayari Ameshakuweza.Ameshafunga Milango Yako Ya Hapa Ulimwenguni .Watu Wanaletewa Evidence Juu Ya Imani Zao Potofu ,Lakini Kwakuwa Mind Tayari Ipo Kwenye Kifungo,Kutoka Inahitaji Akili Za Ziada .Watu Wengi Wana Kufa Bila Ya Kuisha.That Is So Sad .

Truth Is Only For Those Who Dare To Step Out Of Comfort Zone.Not So Easy To Step Out Of Comfort Zone,.Really Scaring And Disturbing The Mind .But Once You Step Out Of That Zone,You Will Be Free ,Hata Kama Ukiendelea Kuamini What You Were Believing ,Still You Will See True life ,The Life Itself .Utakuwa Free Kutofautisha Uongo Na Ukweli Ndani Ya Imani Yako .

Utaacha Huo Ujinga Ulioaminishwa Kuwa Imani Yako Ni Sahihi Kuliko Za Wengine ,Bullshit ,what have you done so special mpaka uwe kwenye imani ya kweli kuliko wengine,you have done nothing ,right ? So What Makes You So Special ,? Did You Fight ,?

Toka nje ya huo ujinga to see life itself,the universe.
Mkuu umeandika mambo mazito na mazuri mno, Lakini cha kusikitisha ni kwamba ukweli huu watauelewa watu wachache.

Hapa JF na maeneo ninayoishi nimekuwa nikiwaambia watu hizi habari za dini pamoja na miungu yake ni vitu hewa visivyokuwa na uhalisia wowote lakini watu waliishia kunipuuza kwa kunitukana na kunihukumu.
Hapo uliposema matokeo ya ukoloni hayatakaa yaishe ni kweli kabisa.Hebu fikiria ni waafrika wangapi wanaoamini kwenye dini pamoja na kwenye white supremacy?

Ni waafrika wangapi wanaoamini kwamba eti kuna Mungu aliyewatengea pepo/mbingu kwa ajili yao waishi milele baada ya kufa?

Sasa hivi huwezi kutenganisha jamii na dini, kila eneo la jamii yetu limeambatana na dini.Leo hii mtu akitaka kupewa jina, kuoa/olewa, kuzikwa n.k ni lazima dini zihusike.Inaleta taswira kuwa hizi dini ni sehemu ya tamaduni zetu ilihali zililetwa kwenye ngalawa sii miaka zaidi ya 200 iliyopita.

Sijui ni jitihada zipi zitafanyika kumuokoa mtu mweusi kwenye utumwa wa fikra kabla haja hangamia kama inavyoelekea kwa wazungu waliomtumikisha kwa fikra zake mbovu.

Ahsanti ,Ahsanti Sana ChARMILTON.Umesema Yote.

Dini ni chanzo kikuu cha kuvunjika kwa umoja wa binadam hapa duniani .Mtu mweusi hataki kusimama hata dakika tano just to think reality ya hivi vitu .

Sasa inakuwa ni hatari kubwa ukiwa unabeba bila ya kufikiri.Ndiyo maana Leo unakuta watu wanaamini kuua au kumfanyia fujo mtu aliyekiuka misingi yenu ya kiimani ni sawa kabisa ,Sasa sijui mungu wao hawezi kujisaidia kulinda imani yake sahihi hadi asaidiwe na watu au vipi ,na hili tatizo lipo kwa black beings kwa sana .

Watu weusi wanautumwa mkubwa wa akili,ajabu hata walioenda shule utakuta anaongea non sense kana Kwamba Elimu haijamsaidia kitu.

Tatizo kubwa la hii dhambi ya utumwa inaanzia kutoka kizazi kimoja kwenda kizazi cha pili,Mzazi anakufa Hana cha kumuhusia mwanae zaid ya kusema,wanangu sitotaka mtoke kwenye dini yenu ,hii Ndiyo dini sahihi(Sijui anatumia kigezo gani kusema ni dini sahihi)mtoto anabeba hiyo laana na kumpa mwanae pia ,mwanae na mwanae,Hawana cha kuhusia ,hawana wanachojua Katika maisha ya ulimwengu zaidi ya dini,mtu anakufa hali ya kuwa hajawahi kuishi maisha ,alikuwa kwenye animal realm katika umbo la binaadam.

Ndiyo maana muafrica hii laana itaendelea kumtafuna na kuathiri maendeleo yake till
Death .

Blacks will never get anywhere untill they confront their own history and deal with it.

Vita zote dhidi ya Mungu Muumba wa Mbingu na nchi hazijawahi kufanikiwa.
Tunapoelekea mwisho kabisa wa historia ya Ulimwengu kutakuwa na makundi matatu yanayompinga Mungu kwa style zao tofauti.
1:wanaompinga Mungu kwa jina la Uislam
2:Wanaompinga Mungu kwa jina la Ukristo
3:Wanaompinga Mungu kwa jina la ELIMU na Maarifa ya Kutunga.

Intersection yao wote hawa ni Siku ya hukumu.

From what I know those who tried to define metafisical truths they all ended in vain believe me not what your are trying to do is just to use your physical knowledge to explain things metaphysical. Utaishia kuwa kichaaa tu kaka/dada. We had many stupid philosophers like Kniche a radical Germany Philosofer who said God is dead. I asure you after publishing his book I didn't reach 35years. Brother take care. Wewe ni kijitu kidogo ktk Universe hii. Alafu mpumbavu acha kuwakalilisha waafrika kana kwamba wote hawajui kinachoendelea ulaya. Unawezakuta hata kutoka nje ya nchi yako ujawai. Am a Tanzanian Living in Europe nchi flani hivi wazungu wanaimani dhabiti kuliko sisi tusiojitambua istoshe they have all they need. Imani hatuijadili imani tunaiishi. Utabaki kupiga kelele tu wenzako wanaaminj na wanafanya kazi wanajipatia maendeleo. na wale wanaofanya uovu kama wewe wanaishi kwa tabu sana. I tell you jisalishe aisee ukaamini tu mwisho wako mbaya. Poor African child. We do study to impact the society to relate well with others what altitude you had in your poor research. Utaishia kuandika mwisho wa siku muda woote huo bora ungefikiri hata namna ya kuboresha maisha yako. Pole sana.

Hivi kwa mfano waafrika tusingeletewa dini wala chochote Yani tungebaki wenyewe tu tukiendelea kuyafanya yale tulikuwa tukiyafanya wenyewe na kuishi kwa mfumo wetu wenyewe,je mnaweza kufikiri sasa tungekuwa tupo vp?

From what I know those who tried to define metafisical truths they all ended in vain believe me not what your are trying to do is just to use your physical knowledge to explain things metaphysical. Utaishia kuwa kichaaa tu kaka/dada. We had many stupid philosophers like Kniche a radical Germany Philosofer who said God is dead. I asure you after publishing his book I didn't reach 35years. Brother take care. Wewe ni kijitu kidogo ktk Universe hii. Alafu mpumbavu acha kuwakalilisha waafrika kana kwamba wote hawajui kinachoendelea ulaya. Unawezakuta hata kutoka nje ya nchi yako ujawai. Am a Tanzanian Living in Europe nchi flani hivi wazungu wanaimani dhabiti kuliko sisi tusiojitambua istoshe they have all they need. Imani hatuijadili imani tunaiishi. Utabaki kupiga kelele tu wenzako wanaaminj na wanafanya kazi wanajipatia maendeleo. na wale wanaofanya uovu kama wewe wanaishi kwa tabu sana. I tell you jisalishe aisee ukaamini tu mwisho wako mbaya. Poor African child. We do study to impact the society to relate well with others what altitude you had in your poor research. Utaishia kuandika mwisho wa siku muda woote huo bora ungefikiri hata namna ya kuboresha maisha yako. Pole sana.

This is so sad ,Yani I couldn't believe my eyes.With those sentences "From What I Know ". ," believe me". I call them wishy-washy sentence ,hence your argument is very weak than any other argument.You haven't even tried to touch the Topic ,you are out of it .

Stupid Is As Stupid Does ,Sir !

Well,did I lie saying Catholic Church ni criminal organization?How many children have been sexually abused by Priests within Catholic Church administration?

Did I lie saying Trinity ni false teaching ?

Did I lie saying Catholic Church built over pagan system ?

Did I lie saying Muslims have been indoctrinated into hatred Of other religions and cultures ?

Did I lie saying Muslims believe Quran has never been distorted ?

How many people believe Jesus died for their sin,is that not false teaching?

Did I lie saying black beings have been enslaved mentally ?

Those are the things you should touch.

Isn't mental slavery makes beautiful African man or woman to bleach his or her skin making it white because they have made to believe white skin is better than black skin ?

Isn't mental slavery and colonialism have made many Africans believe God or Jesus Christ is white ?When blacks close eyes to pray ,they imagine white God in the form of a white Jesus ,

Isn't mental slavery,today ,dark skinned women are called all sorts of hurtful names not by whites ,but blacks themselves.?

Black people are the most self hating and self destructive physically and mentally than any other community on earth .It's after effects of colonization.it is hard to admit,but that is Ultimate truth.

And let me tell you ,Colonial Missionary schools in Africa was set up not to educate the people but as brainwashing institution to spread the Gospel and Mental slavery,and that is the reason back in the days,it was very difficult to find an educated muslim,it was only for those who accept Gospel.Using education as a tool ,they introduced mental slavery and religion.

Colonial Missionary Schools isn't separable from colonialism.It is one and the same thing .

Today ,If you ask most of black beings ,hey what on earth are you up to ?
They will say ,we are here to worship Jesus ,and the interesting thing is ,Jesus was just a being ,being ,not the whole thing .

If You have the balls to debate ,let's stop and think .Don't come here with Mavi Mavi " AM Tanzanian Living In Europe " who cares about that ,? You Don't even know where I am right now .do you ?

Religion is a man made device and is often about loyalty to institutions,More people have been killed and tortured over religious beliefs than any other reason in history .

You can't turn men into slaves unless you break their spirit .kill their capacity to think and tie them together .If You kill a man 's sense of personal value ,he will submit.It is that simple .