Comparison of Download Accelerators: Mass Downloader vs IDM vs DAP

CalvinPower

JF-Expert Member
Nov 25, 2008
DAP (Download accelerator plus)
This is the first download accelerator I used. You can use this software as many days as you want without purchasing a license but it comes with ads( They are not going to bother you much) and limited functionality. In premium version you get to see the preview of the video when some part of it is downloaded and u can also extract the zipped files before they are completely downloaded.
Ratings: 6 out of 10
[h=3]http://download.speedbit.com/mag/dap10_ee7b6ac551_setup.exe[/h]
IDM (Internet download manager)
It is much better than DAP (Download accelerator plus). This has an additional functionality called site grabber, Using this you can save all the pages in a site for offline browning and the download speeds are also good. It integrates itself with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and other popular browsers easily. Above all you can find the cracks for IDM easily. The only thing is, it gets updated too frequently. This might not be a negative for you, but it’s sometimes irritating to update it every now and then.
Ratings: 7 out of 10

Download Internet Download Manager: high speed download accelerator

Mass Downloader:
The best thing with mass downloader is it comes without any restrictions on usability expect for the license expires after 30days. Though the license of IDM (Internet download manager) expires after 30 days it’s not hard to find a crack for IDM, but it’s very hard to find a crack for Mass Downloader I tried very hard for it as it’s my favorite download accelerator, but no luck. It increases your download speeds by 10 to 30 fold.
The only limitation of download accelerator is its license expires after 30 days and after that it’s impossible to use it unless you format your system.
Ratings: 9 out of 10.
[h=3]Mass Downloader - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com[/h]

Which is the best according to you in Mass Downloader vs IDM vs DAP? And which Download Accelerator do you use? Tell us in your comments.

Never used Mass Downloader before..may be I'll try it now.But,so far,IDM has been good friend of mine for years now.

mimi sijawahi itumia mass downloader. but as far as dap vs idm concerned. idm is champion of many downloaders

You can crack it easily,
Automatic intergration
No ads
Suitable For Any Pc

IDM IS THE BEST!!

Wenye matatizo na serials za IDM tuwasiliane!

downloader pekee inayoweza mvua idm ni dam sababu ina sifa zote za idm mpaka ui ila yenyewe ina version ya bure.

kwenye version ya kulipia dam ina grab video zote za kwenye page.

mfano page ina video 10 idm utaanza moja moja kwenye dam unadownload 10 kwa mpigo.

Bebo-dam.gif

You can crack it easily,
Automatic intergration
No ads
Suitable For Any Pc

IDM IS THE BEST!!

Wenye matatizo na serials za IDM tuwasiliane!

Mleta mada kura napeleka idm, hizo nyingine sijawahi tumia.

Mkuu #Pokofame msaada wa serial za idm tafadhali, nilijaribu kufanya patch ilidumu kwa siku chache baadae ikaanza tena niletea ule ujumbe kuwa natumia fake serial!!!

I tried almost ol of them idm is next level also it's easy kupata serial na cracks, and gud thing siku hizi wajanja washazifanyia mambo yao we ni ku run set up tu, right now natumia latest version kuishi 3rd world countries sometym ni raha vitu freeeee

Back
Top Bottom