Chid Benz illuminating

shatisuruali

JF-Expert Member
Jul 28, 2016
I see Chid Benzi illuminating once again. The man has been in ups and downs for several times on his battle against drugs. But with all this, his talent has never trembled even a bit. Jamaa anaandika mashairi mazuri, sauti ya simba bado inasikika and the swag... Yaaah!! that Chid Swag raaaaaaaaaaaa.

Nimesikiliza baadhi ya ngoma zake za hivi karibuni. Kama ile yupo na Q chillah AUDIO | Chid Benz Ft. Q Chillah - Muda | Download ~ DJ Mwanga na kwenye hii remix ya naiye AUDIO | Edu Boy Ft. Stamina, Chid Benz, Amber Lulu & Bilnass - Naieee REMIX | Download ~ DJ Mwanga ametisha mbaya. I am once again getting the best of Hip hop music in Tz.

Keep it up bro! the future is still bright for you.:D:D
Chid Benz.jpg

I see Chid Benzi illuminating once again. The man has been in ups and downs for several times on his battle against drugs. But with all this, his talent has never trembled even a bit. Jamaa anaandika mashairi mazuri, sauti ya simba bado inasikika and the swag... Yaaah!! that Chid Swag raaaaaaaaaaaa.

Nimesikiliza baadhi ya ngoma zake za hivi karibuni. Kama ile yupo na Q chillah AUDIO | Chid Benz Ft. Q Chillah - Muda | Download ~ DJ Mwanga na kwenye hii remix ya naiye AUDIO | Edu Boy Ft. Stamina, Chid Benz, Amber Lulu & Bilnass - Naieee REMIX | Download ~ DJ Mwanga ametisha mbaya. I am once again getting the best of Hip hop music in Tz.

Keep it up bro! the future is still bright for you.:D:D
View attachment 547273
Dar es salaam bila kingkong.......ts not true.....Dar es salaam bila chuma............Chichichichiiiiiii...........