Chemistry

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
You are really drawn to a person. You begin to date and the chemistry grows stronger and stronger. You take things to the next level and it becomes exclusive and everything is hunky dory, kosher, and fine and dandy.

Then one day out of a clear blue sky you don't feel the same attraction any longer. It's gone. It's kaput!

What happened? Is it because the mystery is gone and you know too much about the person too soon?

Or is it because you created some fantasy chemistry that doesn't even exist in the real world?

Why would a person lose attraction to their partner like that? What is the cause for the emotional connection breakdown?

You are all welcome to chime in.....

nw chemistry z gone wory nt my kaka u just WAIT FOR GEOGRAPHY to come n show u where ur position is.
wait ma dia!!!!!

very soon u wl knw yr longitude n latitude !!!!!!!!!!
pole mwaya!!

You are officially off the meter coz you crack me up with your posts each and every time ....

Alright I'll heed your wise words

........are you facing that kind of situation?????

What situation JS? Of a dissipated chemistry?

And what's the deal with that avatar? Shaking your tail-feather..

I like the old one better

What situation JS? Of a dissipated chemistry?

And what's the deal with that avatar? Shaking your tail-feather.....lol

I like the old one better

Exactly that kind of chemistry

I feel like shaking my tail-feather kidogo nimechoka kuangalia tuuuu all the time.....

I feel like shaking my tail-feather kidogo nimechoka kuangalia tuuuu all the time.....

Alrighty then JS.....but now you need to mix it up a little bit....like you need to pop, lock, and drop it and get down all the way to the floor...

Or is that too much for you?

You are really drawn to a person. You begin to date and the chemistry grows stronger and stronger. You take things to the next level and it becomes exclusive and everything is hunky dory, kosher, and fine and dandy.

Then one day out of a clear blue sky you don't feel the same attraction any longer. It's gone. It's kaput!

What happened? Is it because the mystery is gone and you know too much about the person too soon?

Or is it because you created some fantasy chemistry that doesn't even exist in the real world?

Why would a person lose attraction to their partner like that? What is the cause for the emotional connection breakdown?

You are all welcome to chime in.....
certainly IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE

Alrighty then JS.....but now you need to mix it up a little bit....like you need to pop, lock, and drop it and get down all the way to the floor...

Or is that too much for you?

Not really just hold on to that one first........more juicy stuff to come my dear (for your eyes only though)

Not really just hold on to that one first........more juicy stuff to come my dear (for your eyes only though)

Ahahahaaaa....look at you blushing with your sassy self.....alright 'ma

You're such a teaser....

Hmmmmmmm....JS JS JS........na wewe unatakiwa uitikie...'abeeee Ngabu'.....lol

Hivyo avatar hiyo.....

Hmmmmmmm....JS JS JS........na wewe unatakiwa uitikie...'abeeee Ngabu'.....lol

Hivyo avatar hiyo.....

Abeeee Ngabu unasemaje??? Imefanyaje tena hiyo avatar si nimebadilisha kama ulivyoniambia??

Abeeee Ngabu unasemaje??? Imefanyaje tena hiyo avatar si nimebadilisha kama ulivyoniambia??

Sasa hapo ndo watachonga umbea kaa nini......watasema aah si unaona...anamsikiliza Ngabu huyo....aaah people make me sick. Mind your own doggone bizness people

Sasa hapo ndo watachonga umbea kaa nini......watasema aah si unaona...anamsikiliza Ngabu huyo....aaah people make me sick. Mind your own doggone bizness people

That sucks big time....................."Chemistry" at work here......................