Bill Cosby afariki dunia?

kakuruvi

JF-Expert Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kichwa cha habari kina utata kwani sikuweka alama ya kuuliza hivyo kisomeke. '' Bill Cosy afariki dunia?'' Every once in a while pranksters decide to declare someone – usually a popular individual – dead. This time it's the turn of comedian Bill Cosby and Bill Bye, also known as The Science Guy.

Bill Cosby has "died" numerous times before and judging by the tweets posted by his fans after the rumors were proven to be false, these pranks are getting old.

"Bill Cosby is alive. Stop with the death hoaxing. It's not even funny," wrote Kevin C. Johnson, the man behind the Blender blog.

As far as Bill Nye is concerned, the folks from Hoax Slayer have an interesting theory as to who may be behind the false stories circulating on Facebook and Twitter.

The rumors may have been started by individuals who don't agree with Nye's stance on evolution. This theory may be valid, especially since "The Science Guy" spoke out against the denial of evolution in a Big Think clip posted on YouTube on August 23.

So let's take a look at these hoaxes strictly from an information security point of view. While many internauts consider these pranks nothing but "jokes that are not amusing," there is another side to such schemes.

It's well known that cybercriminals tend to leverage any piece of news that's going viral. They could easily take the initial hoax message - which usually comes without a link to a source - and add their own link, which points to a malware-laden website.

Furthermore, other scams may be used by cybercrooks to convince Facebook users into liking and sharing their shady pages. According to reports, this has already happened with the Bill Nye hoax.

This is why users are advised never to click on links that accompany outrageous stories without checking the legitimacy of the source first.​

Attachments

• cosby.jpg
    cosby.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 78
Both the social networking sites were flooded with the rumors of Cosby's death Aug. 27. With people questioning whether or not the news of his death was true, the hoax about Cosby's death quickly became a trend.
However, the 73-year-old comedian, well-known for "The Cosby Show," is alive and well in the U.S!!

Neno BISHOO lilitokana na COSBY SHOW aliyokuwa ana act......miaka ile ya 1980s...watu wote wenye 'video' makwao waliitwa mabishoo kwa kuangalia 'kanda' za COSBY SHOW.

Binafsi nilimpenda kwa kuwaambia ukweli watu weusi wa US kuwa wanapenda ufahari kuliko elimu. Anamnunulia mtoto NIKE raba za $500 School fees hana.........wakamchukia kweli........na mwanawe pekee wa kiume akauwawa katika mazingira tata sana

Safari_ni_Safari

1978 unahudhuria New Chox? Kwa hakika nusu ya JF Members walikuwa hawajazaliwa...!

Ha ha haa....was just a kid...hata zile nywele fulani zilikuwa bado....hapa ni juzijuzi tu yuko fit bado...na ana PhD

Bill-Cosby.jpg

We Cannot Blame the White People any Longer

By Dr. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

"Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...".
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of **** coming out of your mouth.

In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

And they won't spend $200 for "Hooked on Phonics."

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2?

Where were you when he was 12?

Where were you when he was 18, and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?

And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward. Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles (piercings) going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from?

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

I say this all of the time - it would be like white people saying they are European-American - that is totally stupid.

I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany, Scotland, England, Ireland, or the Netherlands.

The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa - so stop, already!

With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that ****...and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed.

Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' - or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks, have to do a better job.

Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard....

+++++++

WELL SAID, BILL!
It's NOT about color...It's about behavior!

PASS! THIS ON AROUND THE WORLD!!!

+++++++

Bill Cosby yupo hai labda kichwa cha habari kimekuzingua, poleni, samahani wote mtakaosoma Heading only!!!

Kichwa cha habari kina utata kwani sikuweka alama ya kuuliza hivyo kisomeke. '' Bill Cosy afariki dunia?'' Every once in a while pranksters decide to declare someone – usually a popular individual – dead. This time it's the turn of comedian Bill Cosby and Bill Bye, also known as The Science Guy.

Asante kwa kunielewa!!

Bill_Cosby.jpg

Sintoisahau film yake UPTOWN SATURDAY NIGHT niliyoiona pale New Chox Cinema mwaka 1978 aliyo act pamoja na marehemu Richard Roundtree na Sir Sidney Poiter

Uptown Saturday Night (1974) Trailer - YouTube

UPTOWN SATURDAY NIGHT
Hii movie si mchezo umenikuusha mbali sana ''I DO'N WERE UNDERWEAR'' sauti ya mdada aliyelazimishwa kuvua nguo na Majambazi waliovamia Club na kuanza kupora, teh teh teh

These are just rumours.. I have checked several news channel
and none is reportin about it....

oi oi oi! Waombe Mod wachange heading pls... Nimestuka na nilikuwa naomba isiwe kweli... na ndio mwake mwake...

Kuna Bing Crosby alikufa 1977 nilidhania ume changanya na hilo!

Back
Top Bottom