Big Brother Africa III

RICCO_ANGOLA.jpg

Ricco - Angola
Energetic Ricco has lived in four countries and is always on the go. He plans to do even more globetrotting in the future.

SHEILA_KENYA.jpg

Sheila - Kenya
A former TV reporter pursuing a degree in International Relations, Sheila is an extrovert and a ‘people person'.

TAKONDWA_ZAMBIA.jpg

Takondwa - Zambia

The charismatic rapper from Zambia promises to "keep it real". Just like his first album, he wants to achieve at all odds.

TAWANA_BOTSWANA.jpg

Tawana - Botswana
Tawana is a BSC honours graduate, a microbiologist and a goatfarmer. She advises you watch out as she is full of surprises!

THAMI_SOUTH-AFRICA_2.jpg

Thami - South Africa
An entrepreneur who is studying Economics and speaks Mandarin Chinese, Thami aspires to become a millionaire this year.

UTI_NIGERIA.jpg

Uti - Nigeria
Outgoing Uti says people describe him as a ‘cocktail of personalities.' He urges viewers to 'let the best man or woman win'.

bbheader.gif

Now it's Big Brother Africa 2008!

Who's representing Tanzania? Kenya? Uganda?

Will he/she make it?

Which countries have delegates?

Do we need this for our Country?

Is there anything we do expect to learn from it?

Who do you expect to be your best House Mate?

What other expectations do you have?

Only in a minute to come!

Invisible, about the question above: the primary goal of the show is to entertain viewers, therefore nothing necessary have to be of educative nature as long as the entertainment part of the show is attained and/or maintained. However am sure people in sociology disciplines might have a thing or two to learn about social interactions. Baadae.

naona wivu.....lazima jamaa walipe Richie alivyofanya last season.......

Mmmhhhh dada yetu kweli yupo bomba...jamaa(hasa wa ANGOLA na wa NIGERIA) lazima walipize kisasi kwa maana Richie aliwafanyizia dada zao...LATOYA ndo muri kupita wote akifuatiwa na Sheila kutoka Kenya [ia Hazel kutoka Malawi....kazi ipo

Last edited:
Mambo yameanza....................
Naona Ricco wa kalala kitanda kimoja na dada etu. Sijui ndo maandalizi ya kulipiza kisasi hayo?>

Duuh nimeiona hiyo ya RICCO kulala na dada yetu,kuna kila dalili dada yetu atakuwa wa kwanza kumegwa kwenye jumba lile this time around! mhh lakini mbongo ni mzuri jamani siyo siri!

Labda strategy ya dada ni kama ya Richie..

Ana pressume kuwa akideal mapemamapema ndo atapeta .. LOL

lakini nashukuru anarepresent 'culture' yetu ..sisi WaTz.

Mwaka huu nahisi tunatoka mapema anatuwakilisha mwanamke mmh! sijui naona wanawake ni wengi sana....

feeding on our weakness. We can not help but wander to the tv screens, to the websites and any magazines telling/showing whatever they are doing.
human mind is deteriorating and much more easily sucumb to bodily/senses desires.
We just can not control ourselves!!!!!
This is foolish, period.

feeding on our weakness. We can not help but wander to the tv screens, to the websites and any magazines telling/showing whatever they are doing.
human mind is deteriorating and much more easily sucumb to bodily/senses desires.
We just can not control ourselves!!!!!
This is foolish, period.

welcome to the world of television reality, i don't see how watching twelve people in a closed house going on about their "daily events" is foolish. it's just a replica of me and you in real life and the intriguing thing, we want to see how they would react in some circumstances.

LATOYA_TANZANIA.jpg

Latoya - Tanzania
The bubbly 21-year-old secretary loves to dance. A lover of fun, her fondest memory is the time she spent with her first love.

Sasa wewe Latoya mambo gani tena kuzungumzia private moments zetu in public?

BB haitupi tabu, hayo ndo mambo yetu, nadhani kama kungekuwa na shindano hili olympic tungerudi na medali!

...aahuh, sawasawa.
...but i thought she was talkin' bout her first love....
...labda alikuwa anamaanisha mambo ya kulamba shikrimu tu basi... :)

Nashukuru umejijibu..

Mzee, I was just kidding herre, ALL JF SUPPORTERS KNOWS THAT I AM A GOLDEN MONK..from the day I was born.

Shalom..

Back
Top Bottom