Biashara: Kondomu ya kunasa wabakaji

EMT

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2010
rapex_main-225x379.jpg

We’re all for rape prevention, but when you [JF woman] can’t stop the crime, why not score immediate payback with the help of a little latex and some barbed plastic? That’s the idea behind [my new invention] rape-prevention condoms, RapeX.

Basically, if you feel like you may be in danger one evening — exploring a foreign city alone, getting walked home by a cute stranger you just met — you put the device into your nether regions with an applicator, and anything that gets all up in your space will be gnarled by the barbs.

They’re made of plastic, but those suckers have a nasty bite and will need to be surgically removed. We hope you’ll never have to test out the RapeX, but we can pretty much guarantee the jerk on the receiving end won’t get very far once his man bits are being ripped open by your hidden defences. Check it out Rapex Anti-Rape Condoms Turn Your Vagina Into A Penis Fly Trap - The Frisky

Mwali na Kongosho msije mkasema sikuwafahamisha kama mlivyodai kwenye ile biashara nyingine. Sitaki malalamiko tena. Wahi fasta ziko chache na demand ni kubwa mno.

Warning kwa potential buyers: Never ever use the condom at home with your partner even if you are mad at him. Very more important: Never ever wear the condom and ask your partner to perform oral on you. Surely, you don’t want to see him going to the emergency room yelling "GET THIS THING OFF MY TONGUE"

Bei yake ngapi? Do customers test (taste) it before they can buy?

Kwenye maelezo yangu nimesema wazi kuwa

We hope you'll never have to test out the RapeX, but we can pretty much guarantee the jerk on the receiving end won't get very far once his man bits are being ripped open by your hidden defences.

Pia soma hizo warnings.

the first time I heard of this "self defense device" it was in a discussion with a woman involved in an NGO dealing with rapes in the Congo (Zaire). I thought it was a good idea but she said that when someone is bestial enough to rape you, he would not hesitate to kill you when you use this on him and I must admit she had a point...

The guy could suffer serious pain but the victim has more to lose in the unfortunate event of a rape: Kichapo cha nyoka or/and a terrible death, before he turns himself in for help. Mbaya zaidi ni pale there are more than one rapist na wa kwanza anaswe. Just imagine the rage of the rest of the group...

Tutafute njia za kuziwia rape, sio za ku-punish rapist (sorry for being a mood breaker in a chit chat thread, but it was worth mentioning).

the first time I heard of this "self defense device" it was in a discussion with a woman involved in an NGO dealing with rapes in the Congo (Zaire). I thought it was a good idea but she said that when someone is bestial enough to rape you, he would not hesitate to kill you when you use this on him and I must admit she had a point...

The guy could suffer serious pain but the victim has more to lose in the unfortunate event of a rape: Kichapo cha nyoka or/and a terrible death, before he turns himself in for help. Mbaya zaidi ni pale there are more than one rapist na wa kwanza anaswe. Just imagine the rage of the rest of the group...

Tutafute njia za kuziwia rape, sio za ku-punish rapist (sorry for being a mood breaker in a chit chat thread, but it was worth mentioning).

Aaaahhhaaa. Mambo gani tena haya Mod? Huku ni kuharibiana biashara sasa.
Kama kuna more than rapist wakiona wa kwanza kanasswa, wengine lazima wasepe.
Wasiwasi wangu inaweza kuwa misused by an angry woman on her partner.
Ndio maana nimeweka warnings kali hapo juu.

This appears to be quite old news, and the ridiculous (and probably feminist inspired) contraption never really took off since it ws launched about 2-3 years ago. What demographics of women around the World is it targeted at, really? And how applicable, practical and affordable is it to Women in Third world countries where date-rape is an almost non-existent concept?

Aaaahhhaaa. Mambo gani tena haya Mod? Huku ni kuharibiana biashara sasa.
Kama kuna more than rapist wakiona wa kwanza kanasswa, wengine lazima wasepe.
Wasiwasi wangu inaweza kuwa misused by an angry woman on her partner.
Ndio maana nimeweka warnings kali hapo juu.
We panga elevator pitch yako sawa sawa. kuna scrutiny kubwa sana katika haya mambo ya watu binafsi kujitafutia utajiri kupitia misfortune ya wengine. So work on the "preventive" part of the punishment.

Pia unaweza ku-improve the product itself and give it a two-in-one use. If for example (and I mean IF) the 'device' was in hard material (hard plastic mfano) of inflatable material to give it a permanent shape, and then coated with a soft latex film to make it feel smooth from the outside, maybe it could have alternative uses... the challenge would be to keep the user comfortable with something so hard in situ.

This appears to be quite old news, and the ridiculous (and probably feminist inspired) contraption never really took off since it ws launched about 2-3 years ago. What demographics of women around the World is it targeted at, really? And how applicable, practical and affordable is it to Women in Third world countries where date-rape is an almost non-existent concept?

Sorry, I don't think I am following you on the insinuation in red, could you clarify? From where I stand it looks as if you are implying something quite provocative there...

Sorry, I don't think I am following you on the insinuation in red, could you clarify? From where I stand it is as if you are implying something quite provocative there...

Far from that, you could start by digging out the background of the inventor, innovator or whatever, and later try to figure out her motives. No male person in their right mind anywhere would spend time. money and brainpower into a silly invention like this.

A woman born in Africa has a greater chance of being raped than learning how to read. For example, one in three of South African women where the condom was invented, have been raped in the past year. In the United States, the Department of Justice reports that one woman is raped every 2 minutes. The biggest problem is that the majority of sex crimes are not unreported unless they involve a high profile man.

31% of female victims report that the offender was a stranger.
68% of rapes occur between the hours of 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.
At least 45% of rapists are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
In 29% of rapes, the offender uses a weapon.
In 47% of rapes, the victim sustains injuries other than rape injuries.
75% of female rape victims require medical care after the attack.

A woman born in Africa has a greater chance of being raped than learning how to read. For example, one in three of South African women where the condom was invented, have been raped in the past year. In the United States, the Department of Justice reports that one woman is raped every 2 minutes. The biggest problem is that the majority of sex crimes are not unreported unless they involve a high profile man.

31% of female victims report that the offender was a stranger.
68% of rapes occur between the hours of 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.
At least 45% of rapists are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
In 29% of rapes, the offender uses a weapon.
In 47% of rapes, the victim sustains injuries other than rape injuries.
75% of female rape victims require medical care after the attack.

Well and fine, but that doesn't answer any of my questions. Besides, rape is a relative term. Widely divergent cultural, class, religious, legal definitions and whatnot of what constitutes "rape" exist both within and outside many societies. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised that this vulgar invention never really became popular internationally for reasons that are quite obvious (its price tag notwithstanding.)

Well and fine, but that doesn't answer any of my questions. Besides, rape is a relative term. Widely divergent cultural, class, religious, legal definitions and wahtnot of what constitutes "rape" exist. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised that this vulgar invention never really became popular internationally for reasons that are quite obvious (its price tag notwithstanding.)
Kaka, bila kutishiwa kubakwa huwezi elewa maana ya hii kitu.
Bora utupishe tu sisi wenye interest tununue na tutumie...
wanaume mna haraka ya kusema vitu ni ridiculous and expensive
ARVs are expensive, lakini leo hata sisi masikini tunazipokea
hata hizi zinaweza kua na bei ila serikali ikaamua kutununulia
Muhimu wabakaji wajue kua now we are also armed & dangerous.

Kaka, bila kutishiwa kubakwa huwezi elewa maana ya hii kitu.
Bora utupishe tu sisi wenye interest tununue na tutumie...
wanaume mna haraka ya kusema vitu ni ridiculous and expensive
ARVs are expensive, lakini leo hata sisi masikini tunazipokea
hata hizi zinaweza kua na bei ila serikali ikaamua kutununulia
Muhimu wabakaji wajue kua now we are also armed & dangerous.

Depends on what you mean by "ubakaji". As far as I'm concerned, only a court of law can make a decision on whether or not the crime of "rape" has been commited.

Depends on what you mean by "ubakaji". As far as I'm concerned, only a court of law can make a decision on whether or not the crime of "rape" has been commited.
Hapa yatuongei kisheria (legal), tunaongea kibiashara/practical.
Sasa tukae tukidefine ubakaji hadi lini? wacha tujikinge kwanza.
Halafu usichukulie sirias kiviiiile, soma kwanza jukwaa gani hili...

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
Hapa yatuongei kisheria (legal), tunaongea kibiashara/practical.
Sasa tukae tukidefine ubakaji hadi lini? wacha tujikinge kwanza.
Halafu usichukulie sirias kiviiiile, soma kwanza jukwaa gani hili...

Hapana. Masuala ya kisheria ni muhimu sana kwenye suala la teknolojia kama hii ambayo pengine inaweza kulinganishwa na silaha ya kujihami. Sasa kama watu wote wenye bastola wangeanza mkakati wa kushuti kwanza na maswali baadaye mfano kwenye malumbano ya kutokubaliana bei dukani au mtaani, jee jamii ingekuwa salama kweli?

Well and fine, but that doesn't answer any of my questions. Besides, rape is a relative term. Widely divergent cultural, class, religious, legal definitions and whatnot of what constitutes "rape" exist both within and outside many societies. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised that this vulgar invention never really became popular internationally for reasons that are quite obvious (its price tag notwithstanding.)

It may sound to you like "the ridiculous (and probably feminist inspired) contraption" but I'm pretty sure if you are a woman and got raped, you would be wishing you had one in place. It "never really took off" but did you really expect such device to make it to the man dominated world? But it is regular condom. The device is inserted in like a tampon so it is convenient for most females and can only be taken out by a doctor.

If a man rapes a female wearing one, it becomes attached to the penis and the condom is no longer inside the woman, giving her time to run, hide, ask for help, kick the rapist while he is down and in pain. It can only be removed from the penis by a doctor, allowing him to be branded as a rapist without a victim having to come forward.

This was an invention invented by a woman to help prevent rape in a country that has the highest rate of reported sexual assaults in the world. I would like to know what male in that country have attempted to do help prevent rape.

Hapana. Masuala ya kisheria ni muhimu sana kwenye suala la teknolojia kama hii ambayo pengine inaweza kulinganishwa na silaha ya kujihami. Sasa kama watu wote wenye bastola wangeanza mkakati wa kushuti kwanza na maswali baadaye mfano kwenye malumbano ya kutokubaliana bei dukani au mtaani, jee jamii ingekuwa salama kweli?
kwa hiyo wewe unapendekezaje? mfano nahisi kuna hatari toka kwako
Nikuite kwanza na nikuulize kama unataka kunibaka (legally speaking)
Ikiwa sio kubaka ila ni sexual assault ingine you don't deserve this
na ikiwa tunakubaliana kua ni kubaka kweli ndio niende kwa EMT?

Last edited by a moderator:
It may sound to you like “the ridiculous (and probably feminist inspired) contraption” but I'm pretty sure if you are a woman and got raped, you would be wishing you had one in place. It “never really took off” but did you really expect such device to make it to the man dominated world? But it is regular condom. The device is inserted in like a tampon so it is convenient for most females and can only be taken out by a doctor.

If a man rapes a female wearing one, it becomes attached to the penis and the condom is no longer inside the woman, giving her time to run, hide, ask for help, kick the rapist while he is down and in pain. It can only be removed from the penis by a doctor, allowing him to be branded as a rapist without a victim having to come forward.

This was an invention invented by a woman to help prevent rape in a country that has the highest rate of reported sexual assaults in the world. I would like to what male in that country have attempted to do help prevent rape in that country.
Your response falls way short of the kind of important questions I've brought up, especially concerning the legal consequences of this kind of technology, i.e., potential abuse of the product through false rape claims by Women cannot possibly be controlled by authorities.

Mbona hujataja bei sasa? au ni bidding?
unaanzia shillingi ngapi? Unapana kwa deni?

As usual tunaenda kwa offer. Put your offer forward and will be considered.
Naona Mer Dritt anapitisha sheria kwa kuiachia mahakama kuamua.
But there is a declining rate of conviction in rape cases japokuwa rate ya rape haijapungua.
Kinga ni bora kuliko kumsubiri hakimu, potentially mwanaume, kupitisha hakumu dhidi ya mbakaji.

Last edited by a moderator: