Beyonce Knowles Mjamzito ......

afrodenzi

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2010

KNOCKED UP: A pregnant Beyonce arrives at the MTV Video Music Awards.

Beyonce Knowles has revealed that she is pregnant with her first child.

The 29-year-old singer has announced that she and husband rapper Jay-Z are expecting a baby.
While gracing the red carpet in a flowing gown and cradling her baby bump Beyonce confirmed to reporters that she was indeed pregnant at the MTV Video Music Awards.
"I have a surprise!" Beyonce exclaimed to reporters while cradling her belly.
Representatives for the singer have released additional statements on Beyoncé's behalf. The elation for the news is widespread.
"I'm happy to say it's true," Beyonce's representatives told People.
Beyonce has stated that she was interested in starting a family months ago.
The singer, who turns 30 on her upcoming birthday on September 4, revealed her maternal plans to Piers Morgan in June.
"I always said I would have a baby at 30," Beyonce revealed. "But I also said I was going to retire at 30."

wooow......asante kwa news hizi.......ndio kwanza nasikia kutoka kwako.......hongera zao

Yes ndoa imejibu...Tangu mwaka 2008 si mchezo. Anaonekana ni mwenye furaha sana.

Yes ndoa imejibu...Tangu mwaka 2008 si mchezo. Anaonekana ni mwenye furaha sana.

Hilo ni tabasamu la camera tu ....
Kwa jinsi alivyukuwa anaonekana kwenye Red Carpet
alionekana na furaha sana..

THERE'S SOMETHING IN THERE: Beyonce shows off her baby bump at the MTV Video Music Awards.

Hongera zao. Tahadhali kusije kuwa na chakachualing....juzijuzi tu Will Smith kamfumania mke wake wa ndoa Jada Pinket akiwa na Mark Antony tena ndani ya nyumba yao!. Dunia ina mambo.

Back
Top Bottom