Believing in Yourself: Rising above Hopelessness through Striving for Success

Mwl.RCT

JF-Expert Member
Jul 23, 2013
When I was a teenager, I was struggling with feelings of worthlessness and hopelessness. My family was going through some tough times, and I felt like I wasn't doing enough to help. I had just finished Form Four, and I didn't have any plans for my future. I felt like I had nothing to offer and that I would never amount to anything.

But one day, something clicked in me. I realized that I couldn't keep feeling sorry for myself. I had to use what I had to get where I wanted to go. I started looking for jobs in my local area, and I found one that required physical readiness and intelligence. It wasn't glamorous, but it was a start.

Every day, I woke up and went to work with a determination to succeed. I told myself that I could do it, and I saw myself as a person among people in this world. I knew that there was a day without a name or date when my luck would shine, and I was ready for it.

It wasn't easy, but I kept pushing forward. I kept my head up high, and I never gave up. And eventually, my hard work paid off. I was promoted to a higher position at work, and I was able to support my family financially. I started to believe in myself, and I saw that success was possible.

Looking back, I realize that we succeed by striving as much as we know in our lives. It's not about having all the answers or being the most talented person in the room. It's about using what we have to get where we want to go, and never giving up on our dreams. If we believe in ourselves and keep striving, success will follow.
==

When I was a teenager, I was struggling with feelings of worthlessness and hopelessness. My family was going through some tough times, and I felt like I wasn't doing enough to help. I had just finished Form Four, and I didn't have any plans for my future. I felt like I had nothing to offer and that I would never amount to anything.

But one day, something clicked in me. I realized that I couldn't keep feeling sorry for myself. I had to use what I had to get where I wanted to go. I started looking for jobs in my local area, and I found one that required physical readiness and intelligence. It wasn't glamorous, but it was a start.

Every day, I woke up and went to work with a determination to succeed. I told myself that I could do it, and I saw myself as a person among people in this world. I knew that there was a day without a name or date when my luck would shine, and I was ready for it.

It wasn't easy, but I kept pushing forward. I kept my head up high, and I never gave up. And eventually, my hard work paid off. I was promoted to a higher position at work, and I was able to support my family financially. I started to believe in myself, and I saw that success was possible.

Looking back, I realize that we succeed by striving as much as we know in our lives. It's not about having all the answers or being the most talented person in the room. It's about using what we have to get where we want to go, and never giving up on our dreams. If we believe in ourselves and keep striving, success will follow.
==

Everything is possible while you don't live in cursed countries mainly in Africa.

Dah hiyo nyimbo ya Gabrielle -Rise inanikumbusha mbali.
Mistari yake ina ujumbe makini wa kutia moyo.
=
Verse 1:
I know you've been going through some hard times
Feels like you've been climbing uphill all your life
But you've got to keep moving forward, don't you stop
Just hold on to your dreams, let them be your rock

Chorus:
Rise up, rise up, don't you give up
You've got the strength inside you to make it to the top
Don't you know that you're a shooting star
And all the world will love you just as you are
So rise up, and take the power back
It's ours tonight, yeah, we can do this right

Verse 2:
I know it's hard to see the light when it's so dark
But you've got to keep pushing, don't you fall apart
Just keep your head up high, you'll make it through
And everything that you've been through will be worth it too

(Chorus)

Bridge:
It's time to shine, it's time to let your spirit fly
You've got the power to conquer, to reach up to the sky
And when you feel like giving up, just hold on tight
Cause you're a warrior, and you will rise

Ni kaz sana japo yote yanawezekana
Hakika, Ndio sababu Wahenga wana msemo wao | Hata mti wa mbuyu ulianza kama mchicha!
=
Sunland_Baobab%2C_Limpopo%2C_South_Africa_%285613316944%29.jpg

Umesema kweli

Njia ni ngumu lakini sio kwamba haiwezekani, Bidii na dua zinalipa sana

Ipo siku isiyo na jina wala tarehe kila lililokua ni ndoto litatimia kuwa uhalisia

==
Thanks for the great courageous message
It's all about believing.

Reaching is a process of going, doesn't matter where you are going but really important it's all about making a step ahead.

Our time is now

Back
Top Bottom