Barackalypse Obamageddon

There is nothing as such as spreding wealth.Hizo ni kauli mbovu tu za ma extremist wa republican zenye kulenga kuwatia hifu wazungu kuwa wanataka waporwe utajiri wao uganwanywe.Kwa mtu mwelewa,huwezi kusema kuwa utajiri unakuwa spreaded,how?Kama unataka kusema kuwa hiyo ni kuspread wealth,then the opposite ni ku accumulate wealth to the few?Tafakari ndugu Nyani.

Really Meku? Check out this YouTube clip of Obama and Joe the plumber. At the 2:05 mark Obama is talking about how good it is to spread the wealth around. I guess now he is a Republican extremist. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[h=1]2012: Obama vs. The GOP – Analysts Decide[/h]President Obama enjoys the convenience of incumbency while the GOP still searches for a promising nomination candidate. With Daniels out, the runner-up hopefuls Romney and Gingrich have disappointed when it comes to their struggles with Medicare and healthcare reform, and at this point in the game the eventual outcome seems all but predictable as a Fox News poll shows that 57% of registered voters expect the current President's reelection. But analysts hold that both will have their own unique advantages and disadvantages due to certain circumstances.
Republican strategist Ron Bonjean said, "Obama's numbers aren't magnificent, and if you put a viable alternative out there … then that person will give Obama a run for his money." And according to some analysts, the current candidates aren't completely lacking. Pawlenty may not be very well-known, but he also doesn't have to overcome the obstacles that Gingrich and Romney have now brought to the table. He has repeated his confidence in the polls with the assertion that they will improve as he becomes more familiar to the public. Former George W. Bush Advisor Brad Blakeman has told Fox News that it is Pawlenty's budget-balancing record that will serve as his strength, alongside an emphasis that unemployment rate had fallen from 8.5% to 6.7% by the end of his term.
Rice University historian Douglas Brinkley told Reuters that Obama will transform his 2008 message "Yes we can" into a "Yes we did," adding, "If you believe in your brand you don't do a complete reconfiguration in midstream unless you are in desperation mode. … He has enough that he can showcase." Strategists confirm that he will need to present the next four years as an extension necessary to reap the full benefits of his policies. Fox News analyst Bernie Goldberg believes that, despite an economy that threatens to restrict his number of years in office to four, the President's likability is a very strong asset; charisma is necessary for the contender nominated as the GOP candidate.
The summer will help to make election prospects clearer for Republicans. Sarah Palin still on the sidelines. Others have reportedly been pushing Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, and Rick Perry to make a bid as well. Obama has Bin Laden's death on his side, and he's not proposing cuts to one the country's most popular entitlements, but only time will tell if the President's foreign policy serves as help or hurt for his campaign. With energy and the economy still weighing heavily on his shoulders, it's imperative he focus on an agenda that promises solutions.
Fox.com

Really Meku? Check out this YouTube clip of Obama and Joe the plumber. At the 2:05 mark Obama is talking about how good it is to spread the wealth around. I guess now he is a Republican extremist. Lol

Hiyo haina maana atawavamia hao wazungu na kuwapora mali zao na kuwagawia masikini ambao wengi wao ni minority ie blacks.Nakumbuka sana huyu Plumber na kina Palini walivyo jitahidi ku spread fear politics miongoni mwa weupe sana.Kuweza ku achieve American dream ndicho haswa alichomaanisha Obama kwasababu that is what he is fighting fo.Marekani si ya watu wachache.If you work hard,you should be succesfull regardless of you gender or race for that matter.
Kauli ya kuspread wealth ilitafsiriwa kwa ubaya na wenye misimamo mikali ambao sasa hivi wamejaa congress.
Ebu nieleze wewe ubaya wa kuwawezesha wananchi wengi waweze ku achieve dreams zao ie mortgage nk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simtetei Obama, lakini kama alivyosema Sherrif, Ngabu.....as an immigrant and black, fikiria mara mbili kutoa support kwa GOP/Libertarians/Conservatives ambao wengi wao if u read btn the lines wana agenda zao tena dhidi ya minority.
Hukatazwi kuwa Conservative lakini ni hao hao consrvatives ambao walikuwa na wamekuwa na watakuwa agaist the civil rights legislation ya 1964 ambayo ilifanya blacks and other minorities kuwa na uhuru wa vitu vingi na kutokomeza segegration.
Fiscal conservatives kama akina Ron Paul Jr. wamediriki hata kusema wwangeruhusu segregatio irudishwe,...then wewe u are on their side? As black? As immigrant....please!

We are 16 months out and they are already going after Mitt Romney and you want to tell me there is not anybody who they are scared of? It is obvious they are scared of him otherwise they wouldn't even bother going after him this early when he is not even the nominee yet.

He is just toast.

The only person to fear for Obama's re-election is Huntsman. I don't think Obama is after Romney(politico is GOP leaning, not credible when it comes to Obama), assume politico is right, I can say, Obama camp is playing smart game now. You know what?, the debt issue is off the table, defence is off the table, they want healthcare to be off the table. GOP will remain with economy card to play, Obama has now started to take it off the table by portraying house GOP is the obstacle for anyway forward.

Obama will win big 2012 believe me or not, Americans know a second term for Obama is making parties work for the country and a first term for GOP President means the continuation of the party politics. GOP have been using every weapon they have to demonize and obstract Obama from doing goods which will asure his re-election. The Killing of bin Laden was the last blow to GOP for winning WH. It is too early to start spinning but Obama won't be defeated 2012.

Simtetei Obama, lakini kama alivyosema Sherrif, Ngabu.....as an immigrant and black, fikiria mara mbili kutoa support kwa GOP/Libertarians/Conservatives ambao wengi wao if u read btn the lines wana agenda zao tena dhidi ya minority.
Hukatazwi kuwa Conservative lakini ni hao hao consrvatives ambao walikuwa na wamekuwa na watakuwa agaist the civil rights legislation ya 1964 ambayo ilifanya blacks and other minorities kuwa na uhuru wa vitu vingi na kutokomeza segegration.
Fiscal conservatives kama akina Ron Paul Jr. wamediriki hata kusema wwangeruhusu segregatio irudishwe,...then wewe u are on their side? As black? As immigrant....please!

Nyinyi hebu acheni hizo inferiority complex na victimhood. Yaani afadhali hata JMushi, Jasusi, Susuviri, Hofstede, na Kishoka. Hawa kidogo mta debate nao kwa kutumia hoja na si race card.

This race card thing doesn't cut it anymore and it so played out so cut it out.

The only person to fear for Obama's re-election is Huntsman. I don't think Obama is after Romney(politico is GOP leaning, not credible when it comes to Obama), assume politico is right, I can say, Obama camp is plating smart game now. You know what?, the debt issue is off the table, defence is off the table, they want healthcare to be off the table. GOP will remain with economy card to play, Obama has now started to take it off the table by portraying house GOP is the obstacle for anyway forward.

Obama will win big 2012 believe me or not, Americans know a second term for Obama is making parties work for the country and a first term for GOP President means the continuation of the party politics. GOP have been using every weapon they have to demonize and obstract Obama from doing goods which will asure his re-election. The Killing of bin Laden was the last blow to GOP for winning WH. It is too early to start spinning but Obama won't be defeated 2012.

At least you didn't throw the race card. Geeez.

Nyinyi hebu acheni hizo inferiority complex na victimhood. Yaani afadhali hata JMushi, Jasusi, Susuviri, Hofstede, na Kishoka. Hawa kidogo mta debate nao kwa kutumia hoja na si race card.

It's not about race. You do not have to agree with Obama in everything. I don't either. It's all about digging deeper under the broader socio-political context when it comes to political paradigms. Allan Keyes, Herman Cain, Condi Rice are all negroes, and do not agree with Barry.
But if you have eyes that can see beyond what you see then u may be able to see things that others do not see

Kama

teapartyniggar2.jpg

A Libertarian holding a racist placard during the rallies in Alabama

First of all, Obama is not black. He is biracial. Get that right. Okay? Secondly, just because he is my "fellow blackman" therefore am I obligated to support him? I thought it wasn't about skin color anymore so where is this "fellow blackman" talk coming from? I see we have a long ways to go.

Obama had a super majority in both chambers of the Congress for two years and didn't do anything. But apologists like you don't remember that. Or do you?

Is Obama beyond reproach? Heck no, he ain't! His job as president so far has been abysmal and apologists like you can't even defend him on his record and instead you resort to playing the race card! If you are white and you criticize him, you are a racist. If you are black and you criticize him, you are brainwashed.

Y'all need to come up with better arguments than that. That race card thing ain't gonna cut it this time.

Sends Racist Pictures of President ObamaPublished 1, April 18, 2011 Bizarre , Politics , Society 96 Comments
This clearly racist photo was sent by Marilyn Davenport – an elected member of the central committee of the Conservatives of Republican Party of Orange County and Tea Party activist with the caption “Now you know why – no birth certificate!” Davenport insists it is not racist, just humorous.

The picture was sent in an email from Davenport, who expressed surprise that it offended people. She said “I simply found it amusing regarding the character of Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth . . . In no way did I even consider the fact he’s half black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my mind until one or two other people tried to make this about race.”
To their credit, various Republican leaders have denounced the picture. She, however, remains on the Central Committee and GOP officials have expressed doubt over the ability to remove her under their bylaws. I find it odd that a political organization cannot remove someone who has espoused racist or hateful views to the embarrassment of the Republican Party.
Source: NY Daily News

It’s racist crap like this that distracts the public’s attention from things like this:

1. Obama v. Obama on signing statements
    By Glenn Greenwald
    The issue of signing statements is more complex than the political controversy over them suggests. When condemning Bush/Cheney lawlessness, I rarely focused on their use of signing statements. That was true for several reasons.
    There’s nothing inherently illegitimate about a President’s expressing his view on various laws. It’s vastly preferable for a President to openly declare his intent to violate the law than to do so secretly. Signing statements themselves are just instruments for conveying constitutional views of the law; whether they’re truly odious depends upon the view that is being expressed (what made Bush so radical were the theories of executive omnipotence he embraced, not his use of signing statements to express those views).
    And a reasonable argument can be made (though it’s not one I share) that a President’s duty to uphold the Constitution can sometimes be advanced more by refusing to execute an unconstitutional law than by enforcing it; that view, at least for some, is a critical part of the formal definition of the “unitary theory of the executive” and is something right-wing theorists (and now Obama supporters) have long maintained (I ultimately reject that view because the constitutionally legitimate means for a President to object to an unconstitutional law is to veto it, not violate it; moreover, the power to declare laws unconstitutional lies with courts, not the President). But all of those issues introduce nuance into the question of signing statements that is often lacking in the political discussions they’ve triggered.
    But there was no such nuance present when Barack Obama, during a 2008 campaign rally, made his position known on signing statements. After being asked by an audience member whether he would “promise” not to use signing statements to override Congressional statutes, he stated simply “yes,” and then elaborated as follows:
    (continued here)
    http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2011/04/17/signing_statements/index.html
    The man’s hypocrisy is sickening.

e59a68d08091268b38b9ac377b55ff56
    33 ShireNomad 1, April 18, 2011 at 1:07 pm I’m still not sure how this conversation turned to
    “magic-thinking.” I just know the man who made this speech would disapprove of the idea that “magic-thinking” inevitably results in racism or any other act of hostility, or that it should be swept from this earth as something… well, as something as backwards and unintelligent as a chimp.

167e057578bd1761450a5ec83bd8272b
    34 Swarthmore mom 1, April 18, 2011 at 1:39 pm Bob, esq. It is “racist crap” like this that makes me determined to vote for Obama and stop the Tea Party Express.

35 Swarthmore mom 1, April 18, 2011 at 1:43 pm The last lynching in the US was in 1981. Is not lynching an extreme form of bullying?

be8fc1bd8da7877150235ac5780dbfdc
    36 erykah 1, April 18, 2011 at 1:45 pm The Bush-Obama analogy regarding the monkey depiction is a faulty analogy. Depicting Obama as a primate has racial overtones in that historically African Americans as a people were said to have descended from apes, swung from trees like apes in “deepest darkest Africa” and whose intelligence level only reached the level of an ape. You might say, but apes are very intelligent creatures. Apes for the most part are good at mimicking. Blacks were seem as having made no cultural or intellectual contribution to American society. Whenever someone pointed out those who did, the response was always that those contributions were mere mimics of white society (or that the person really wasn’t Black because they were of mixed ancestry). Oh and did I mention that one of the prevalent myths in American society was that Blacks have tails? You will not believe the number of stories I have heard from African Americans who complained that some “foreigner” requested if they wouldn’t mind showing them their tail. Hence, while the depiction of Bush as a monkey is equally distasteful, it does not carry the same meaning or conjure up the same history as it does with Obama. It simply amazes me that there remains so much racism in America, but no racists. How is that possible?

37 Swarthmore mom 1, April 18, 2011 at 1:47 pm Good post, erykah.

f41d5550ceeae1c4cc084c7cd61bb6a2
    38 eniobob 1, April 18, 2011 at 2:11 pm Swarthmore mom:
    I had to borrow a bit of your post.
    “more common than you think.”
    “who expressed surprise that it offended people.”
    Case in point:
    I once worked with a guy who could not believe that I had never had sex with sheep.He was from the South and felt that all Black guys engage in this practice,even telling me about the use of hip waders to restrain the animal.
    He was truley shocked that I had no idea what he was talking about.So this ladys attitude dosen’t really surprise me.

e800aaaef22143ca79b42d01893a57d5
    39 Mythify 1, April 18, 2011 at 2:22 pm A 2006 YouTube hit

bed06cafbdb3e1b465282230f1390c6f
    40 Blouise 1, April 18, 2011 at 2:33 pm eniobob,
    I have been missing you!

cd19bd1c2583142c6da33cc5a83e0e9c
    41 James in LA 1, April 18, 2011 at 2:34 pm Eniobob, I have to agree: no surprise here. How much of it are people thinking they are Oh So Witty, and when their buzz is killed, as in the case of this belligerent ignoramus, instead of understanding the context in which they live, fall back on trying to regain the buzz: it was JUST a joke.
    It was JUST slavery.
    It was JUST a gay guy they strapped to a Wyoming fence post and left to die.
    It was JUST a teen girl raped by her uncle and forced to give birth, even if it kills her.
    When it is JUST bankers losing their shirts, then will we be on the path to salvation.

42 Blouise 1, April 18, 2011 at 2:37 pm “When it is JUST bankers losing their shirts, then will we be on the path to salvation.” (James in LA)
    YES!!

43 eniobob 1, April 18, 2011 at 3:30 pm Blouise:
    Lucked up and got a chance to go back to work,still in the transportation industry but involving transporting rail road crews to and from their runs.Talk about eye opening,now I see why a lot of trucks aren’t on the road.Freight Trains!!
    Plus my nights are now days and vice versa.

44 eniobob 1, April 18, 2011 at 3:54 pm After further investigaqtion I find that we can all calm down:
    “Davenport, of Fullerton, says she has friends who are black and thus she is not what some claim she is. “Oh, come on! Everybody who knows me knows that I am not a racist. It was a joke. I have friends who are black. Besides, I only sent it to a few people -– mostly people I didn’t think would be upset by it.”
    The **SOMBFAB**defensse.

f48814cfad1c456f36345819d4bc3aad
    45 Marco 1, April 18, 2011 at 4:00 pm erykah:
    there are people who think blacks have tails? Is that possible in the 21st century? Talk about ignorant fools.
    If someone asked me if I had a tail, I would laugh my ass off and dismiss them as morons.

46 eniobob 1, April 18, 2011 at 4:32 pm Marco:
    “there are people who think blacks have tails? Is that possible in the 21st century? Talk about ignorant fools.”
    Went through that on my tour in the service,in the far east and the kids would walk behind the Black soldiers such as my self especially after 6:00 o clock in the evening waiting to see tails come out.
    “If someone asked me if I had a tail, I would laugh my ass off and dismiss them as morons.”
    At first maybe.Then you would wonder how a myth like that starts,when you are thousands of miles away from the US.
    It dosen’t take long to figure it out.

8da60b730607e2760ec16346c181664f
    47 rcampbell 1, April 18, 2011 at 4:54 pm Putting Bush’s face on a monkey is an insult to monkeys.

6cb9aa88ba2b10d52b2a664450a1f1c3
    48 Elaine M. 1, April 18, 2011 at 5:08 pm Marco,
    There are a lot of cockamamie things people believe in the 21st century. We have a large percentage of Americans who think the Earth is approximately 6,000 years old and that humans and dinosaurs co-existed. We have birthers and 9/11 truthers and people who believe all the garbage fed to them by Fox News. And we had a lot of racism simmering under the surface in this country for decades–and it boiled over when Obama became president.

49 Marco 1, April 18, 2011 at 5:53 pm eniobob:
    ignorance is rampant.

cd19bd1c2583142c6da33cc5a83e0e9c
    50 James in LA 1, April 18, 2011 at 5:53 pm Marco, we permit “creationist” and “museum” to not only appear in the same sentence, but become manifest, paid for with tax dollars.

51 Marco 1, April 18, 2011 at 5:58 pm Elaine:
    is it racism? I would like to hope/think not. Some of it is I am sure, but people can have a legitimate beef with the President without it being related to racism.
    I would like to think the opposition is based on differing ideas as to what is best for society. If it is based on racism, they will surely lose. Ideas are what truly move people.

52 Blouise 1, April 18, 2011 at 6:00 pm eniobob,
    That is good news (the job). I prefer to travel on trains and the only drawback is that freight has preference over passenger so sometimes one sits. It still beats airports and planes. Plus they have lovely suites with bathrooms and dinning cars … and lounge cars ….

53 Elaine M. 1, April 18, 2011 at 6:39 pm Marco,
    I have some legitimate beefs with our president–but they have nothing to do with racism. I don’t think all people who criticize the president are racists. I do, however, believe a lot of the birthers and people who talk about “wanting to take their country back” are racists.

02b49203987935987e51bc170101c637
    54 rafflaw 1, April 18, 2011 at 7:04 pm Marco,
    with all due respect, I have to agree with others here that too many in the Tea Party are racist. When you make up stories and lies about this President’s heritage and send photos like the one in question repeatedly, as had happened since Obama started campaigning for President, it isn’t just someone having a beef with Obama’s policies. Many of us here have “beefs” with some of Obama’s policies and decisions, but we don’t send around offensive pictures like this one!

55 Marco 1, April 18, 2011 at 7:05 pm Elaine:
    I know a few personally, one is black. I have never seen any racist sentiment from any of them. Although that doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
    I imagine the birthers are just conspiracy theorists, like the 9/11 truthers. Heck my mother believed in black helicopters and I think Greenspan and Bush conspired to ruin our economy.

56 rafflaw 1, April 18, 2011 at 7:07 pm Marco,
    IMO the birthers are not just conspiracy theorists. They are trying to stop Obama on the fact that he was born in Hawaii. They ignore facts and even Karl Rove took Trump to task for his Birther comments.

517ec7223833945138f8fef3c102ba0d
    57 NavyMom 1, April 18, 2011 at 7:13 pm I have vivid memories of some photos of Sen. John McCain doctored by a Vanity Fair photographer depicting a chimpanzee defecating on the senator’s head. Other photos were altered depicting Sen. McCain as a ghoulish fiend complete with blood dripping from his mouth. Despite the howls of protests from the conservatives, I recall the vast majority of liberals poo-pooing it as “no big deal”.

f6de411014764d50c5ee37b1513dcb03
    58 D2d 1, April 18, 2011 at 7:41 pm Thankfully and sorrowfully racism is nothing new to blacks in the U.S. If anyone believes Obama did not know he would be treated with disrespect as the first black president then they are truly ignorant. Monkey jokes are so old they have lost the sting and only show the heart and mind of the ones enjoying such childrish mess. While the Tea Party and Republicans are playing in the gutter, Obama is going on about business. Racism is only a shock to those who somehow believed we were in a post racist society. Christians on this boat of birth certificate and taking their country back have exposed themselves to the public, God already knew their heart. A weaker man would have crumbled at his human-ness being assaulted, but a wise man knows, as with all bullies: HURTING PEOPLE HURT PEOPLE. ABUSED PEOPLE ARE ABUSIVE AND ABUSE OTHERS. When all this sad racist stuff comes out against Obama, the first lady and even their innocent kids, I have pity for the family and friends of the racists because they too have felt their venom.
    Nothing will change the fact that America has/had a black president. Trying to destroy Obama’s character will never erase his name from the annuls of history. Anger, revenge, and bitterness eats at the soul, mind and health of people. If Obama gets another 4 yrs, there are going to be a lot of sick people.
    Remember Tea Party and Republicans as well as Democrats your children are watching and learning from you and we all reap what we sow.

f2cbd0d615f1b3611d3e1a7d3fc32433
    59 Buddha Is Laughing 1, April 18, 2011 at 8:54 pm Was the e-mail racist?
    Without question.
    Anyone who thinks it wasn’t is either blind or an idiot.
    There are plenty of legitimate reasons to be against Obama besides his skin color. For example he, like the vast majority of his political brethren, is using the Constitution as if it were toilet paper. But you don’t see the Conservatives bitching about that now, do you? If they did, they might have their own vast hypocrisy rise up and bite them in the ass after their support of the treasonous war criminal Bush.
    That being said, humans in general and politicians in particular are indeed a bunch of poo flinging monkeys.
    Bad, bad monkeys!
    Get under the House!
    And the Senate! And SCOTUS! And the White House too!
    Because, you see, it’s a funny thing about about language . . . language and words in themselves are not evil or bad.
    It’s the intent behind the words that’s bad. Given that a picture is worth a thousand words? And this picture appeals purely to known racist tropes?
    There is no doubt this e-mail was made with bad intent.

60 Blouise 1, April 18, 2011 at 9:11 pm NavyMon
    ” poo-pooing” … irony or pun? …

61 rafflaw 1, April 18, 2011 at 9:19 pm Navy Mom,
    Dirty politics is one problem, but adding racism brings it to another level of disgusting.

120f983e305479a22f2fe3aee7291c22
    62 Gerald 1, April 18, 2011 at 9:40 pm So, what is wrong with this,it looks normal to me. This piece of trash Obuma is running this Country like chimp with a mental disorder. No good trash Liberals!!!!!

806e42eaf493b27cd57ee2852f49cf2f
    63 pete 1, April 18, 2011 at 10:02 pm gerald
    and yet you capitolized the word liberal. watch out buddy, they’ll kick you out of the klan/tea party

c4025feb11abfadc87c2eb5411ba3a43
    64 Idi Amin 1, April 18, 2011 at 10:10 pm People like Marilyn and the other verbal gaffers in Orange County drift further from reality daily. In Costa Mesa, there’s a revolt against four city councilmen. The councilmen got “a taste of Wisconsin” and decided to cut half the city workforce. One worker jumped to his death the day that he received his notice. What did the Councilmen do? Party at one of their buddy’s Irish bars on St. Patrick’s Day!
    Demography and stupidity like this is going to come crashing down hard on the local GOP here, and they are going to flip the freak out.

65 Elaine M. 1, April 18, 2011 at 11:34 pm Off Topic:
    I was listening to Here and Now on NPR today. There was a discussion with Caroline Elkins about the British torture of Mau Maus/Kikuyus in Kenya in the 20th century. Some of the things that the British were said to have done to the Kenyans are horrific. A small group of Kenynas who claimed to have been tortured by the British decades ago brought a lawsuit against the British government. Elkins is a Harvard historian who was an expert witness in the trial and authored a book that uncovered British atrocities to suppress the revolt. BTW, I had lunch today with a former teaching colleague and close friend who had lived in Kenya in the 1960s. She confirmed the things that I had heard about the British torture of Kikuyus on NPR.
    http://audio.wbur.org/storage/2011/04/hereandnow_0418_london-mau-mau.mp3
    Castration and conspiracy: How British government covered up torture of the Mau Maus – including Obama’s grandfather – for 50 years
    By LIZ HAZELTON
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1373650/Mau-Mau-rebellion-Torture-rebels-including-Obamas-grandfather.html
    Excerpt:
    - ‘Torture victims’ in court for landmark claim against British government
    - Files exposing abuse were flown out of Kenya on eve of independence
    - 50 year cover up as damning papers languished in Foreign Office
    - Successful case could open floodgates from claims around world
    The full horror of a brutal campaign of torture meted out by British officials on Kenyan rebels including Barack Obama’s grandfather has emerged for the first time.
    A cache of secret documents detailing efforts to suppress the Mau Mau uprising has lain hidden in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, in London, for 50 years.
    Removed from Kenya on the cusp of independence, they were uncovered in January after five Kenyans launched a lawsuit against the British government.
    The claimants say they suffered castration, sexual abuse and severe beatings in detention camps administered by the British government and want an apology and financial compensation.
    Obama’s grandfather Hussein Onyango Obama was rounded up in 1949 in the very early days of the rebellion and spent two years in a high security prison.
    Once a cook for a British officer, his family claim Mr Obama was horrifically tortured, whipped every morning and evening until he confessed.
    His third wife Sarah Onyango said white jailers would squeeze his testicles with parallel metallic rods and pierce his nails and buttocks with pins.
    Mr Obama, whose involvement with the rebellion has never been clear, was left permanently scarred and bitterly anti-British.
    His account tallies with the experiences of the five elderly Kenyans now suing the British government.
    The claimants, represented by law firm Leigh, Day & Co, say they were ‘subjected to gross abuse and torture.
    ‘Such abuse included whippings, beating, castration and sexual abuse of men and women . . . in many cases the abuse and torture was so brutal and dangerous that the detainee died.’

4ab84fe1fd32c7a6bba2d7b69be984de
    66 Passion 1, April 18, 2011 at 11:40 pm Gerald,
    You are a disgrace to humanity. GOD forgive you.

67 rafflaw 1, April 18, 2011 at 11:41 pm Elaine,
    Great find! How can Obama sit still when Pvt. Manning is being abused when his own grandfather was a torture victim?!

68 Elaine M. 1, April 18, 2011 at 11:47 pm rafflaw,
    Good question!

a21a56bb3441c1987826a2c5087534c0
    69 winski 1, April 19, 2011 at 2:37 am We got us some HUGE racism out here…. And these people seem proud of it… Astounding..
    NOW I understand what ‘The Great Orange Wall” really means…

3a0f1d3295f5ef8d41972f65f5120c42
    70 frank 1, April 19, 2011 at 6:42 am Raf –
    It really isn’t that difficult to do if you can separate your needs and feelings from everyone else’s. Leadership can induce a sort of sociopathy where your goals are more important than other people lives.
    Li Peng, the leader that ordered the massacre at Tiananmen Square own son was thrown out a third-story window an killed by the government during the Cultural Revolution. Twenty years later he had no problem ordering the murder of many other sons and daughters.

71 eniobob 1, April 19, 2011 at 9:10 am What pressure will make people do.
    “The California Republican who e-mailed a racist “family photo” of President Obama because she thought it was funny offered up a second, less defiant apology Monday.
    Marilyn Davenport delivered the apology not in person, but through a statement read to the Orange County Republican Central Committee by fellow member Tim Whitacre. Davenport said she didn’t show up at the committee meeting because she feared for her life.
    “To my fellow Americans and to everyone else who has seen this e-mail I forwarded and was offended by my action, I humbly apologize and ask for your forgiveness of my unwise behavior,” the 74-year-old wrote.
    “I say unwise because at the time I received and forwarded the e-mail, I didn’t stop to think about the historic implications and other examples of how this could be offensive,” Davenport said.
    “I would never do anything to intentionally harm or berate others regardless of ethnicity,” she said in her apology. “Everyone who knows me knows that to be true.”
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/19/2011-04-19_goper_says_sorry_again_for_racist_obama_email_claims_to_have_received_threats.html#ixzz1JySXKnc7

72 Elaine M. 1, April 19, 2011 at 9:37 am eniobob,
    People who aren’t racists would trash an email like that and not forward it to other people. We wouldn’t have to think about its “historic implications.” Notice that Davenport said what she did was “unwise”–not wrong.

d684dbb4974d7242b7fb511af3dfadb8
    73 Mike Spindell 1, April 19, 2011 at 2:29 pm The E mail was racist beyond doubt and dispute. Anyone who would deny this is stupid, disingenuous and/or racist themselves. To me the interesting thing to look at is how many racists are so ashamed of their feelings, or so aware that they are beyond the pale of social behavior, that they deny the obvious fact of the racism expressed.
    This to me is a sea change that has occurred in the last 60 years or so. Back then racists were proud of and outspoken about their bigotry, just as the NAZI’s were outspoken in their hatred of the Jews. Today these maggots avoid admitting the reality of their hatred and bigotry. I’m not sure whether this is a good thing because I’d rather deal with an outspoken bigot, than one who is unable/unwilling to admit to their hateful bias.

74 rafflaw 1, April 19, 2011 at 2:37 pm Mike S.,
    Well said. This creep didn’t need to analyze the email to know that it was racially offensive. She is upset that her secret is out. Her comment that she didn’t show up in person because she feared for her life is another racist statement. Only a racist thinks that the big, bad black man is coming to get her!

b76c7bcb33fb718acbc1cfd26d9c4e00
    75 Woosty's still a Cat 1, April 19, 2011 at 2:47 pm
    [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu-c3VgHCUQ&w=480&h=390
    I haven’t a clue how politically (or racially or otherwise….) insensitive this is but a big thank-you to Elaine M. for pointing this guy out to me
    icon_smile.gif

21c1676036cc27c46812b9b41f3e4448
    76 Stamford Liberal 1, April 19, 2011 at 4:23 pm Racism appears to be inherent to some members of the Teabagger Party:
    “Appearing on a radio show hosted by the New York Post’s Fred Dicker this morning, Trump took on the “frightening” level of support that President Obama enjoys from black voters, bragged that “I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks,” and saluted Hillary Clinton — whose 2008 campaign against Obama was dogged by occasional suggestions that it was catering to racial and cultural resentments — for all the work she’s done for “the black population.”
    http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/04/14/trump_the_blacks/index.html
    It’s “frightening” … “the blacks” … nah, no racism here, folks …

77 eniobob 1, April 19, 2011 at 4:44 pm “she didn’t show up at the committee meeting because she feared for her life.”
    From who ?

78 Marco 1, April 19, 2011 at 5:38 pm Elaine:
    I now know why Obama gave back the statue of Winston Churchill and gave the Queen such a lousy gift. Quite frankly, had that been my grandfather, I would have given them the cold shoulder.

af7117d69a488d9b949f83482cf94dfe
    79 SpazzY 1, April 20, 2011 at 12:54 am I really have to agree with those who think racists are morons.
    You racists really are ****** that should read a birth control for dummies book. The very least, please stop making contact with the general public.
    That being said please work with me on these next two paragraphs and allow me to show by example, with a comparison on how this picture is viewed by people.
    Think of a picture of beautiful sunset. The sun is glowing from just under the horizon. Imagine the sky and how it looks. Notice how it is reflecting a radiance of colors off the atmosphere as it fades off from left to right and over your head to the east behind you. Looks pretty awesome huh? If you included clouds or anything else in the sky you have my kind of imagination and can be called “CREATIVE”. You created that yourself without outside influence from me. I never suggested adding them. That was all you. Good job
    Now, think of a picture of the most physically attractive person whom you never have met but would like to meet. Notice how their hair has been groomed. How well does the light you created reflect from their eyes? Did you place them in your new sunset? Visualize what they are wearing and notice how well it is completing their figure.
    If you are now realizing you need to add clothing to this picture or if you had a thought about a sexual interaction with this person, guess what? You could be labeled a “PERVERT”. I’ll admit I am a little perverted cause I visualize a beach at sunset with sheer clothing almost every time.
    I don’t make the rules, know who you are and accept it, change it or keep denying it. It’s your choice and you have to be happy with who you are. It really comes down to what YOU CHOOSE to see in the picture as to what kind of person you really are.
    Now this particular picture of our president is not the first one of its kind nor will it be the last. There was never a discussion about race when a previous president was depicted in similar fashion. I myself did not in any way think about race when I first saw this picture. I, like most people only thought of it as a way to express controversy on tracing origin of birth with a little humor. It also at the same time serves well at poking some fun towards intelligence (or lack thereof) and behaviors just like the similar pictures of the previous presidents have. It was meant to be humorous as the caption clearly reveals. Race never came to mind until racists pointed it out.
    It would have to be said that those who first think this was about race and continue to say this is about race are in fact a “racist”.
    I don’t make the rules, know who you are and accept it, change it or keep denying it. It’s your choice and you have to be happy with who you are. It really comes down to what YOU CHOOSE to see in the picture as to what kind of person you really are.
    You may have thought the picture was comic in nature when you first saw it. You may of not. If you did not, bugger off…
    Beauty as well as humor is in the eye of the beholder. Mother Nature has more control over us on what we perceive as funny or beautiful then what our first thoughts are when we first see someone.
    Again
    I don’t make the rules….

806e42eaf493b27cd57ee2852f49cf2f
    80 pete 1, April 20, 2011 at 1:47 am first thing i thought of when i saw the picture was that someone has the photoshop ability of a 3 y/o

8f5217a5e65ac42d1d0d5d6bae2db44e
    81 James M. 1, April 20, 2011 at 9:44 am BIL: There is no doubt this e-mail was made with bad intent.
    Mike S: The E mail was racist beyond doubt and dispute. Anyone who would deny this is stupid, disingenuous and/or racist themselves.
    Yep. Sometimes one group or another drums up a charge of racism based on ambiguous statements or actions. This is not that. This is just straight up racist.

9c00f671775f28fb33985a952c2b30e8
    82 J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E. 1, April 20, 2011 at 9:51 am In my life, there is only one “human race” which is the diversely colored race, and I accept the DNA evidence of all present humans having as ancestors only a few hundred people some tens of thousands of years ago as highly plausible.
    Therefore, I do not find “racism” to actually be about clusters of similarly-appearing people. Rather, I find “racism” to be about people whose life experiences have led to a divided personality structure (rather as described by R. D. Laing, in, “The Divided Self”?); and the projection of divided selfhood onto other people.
    Were I to have self hatred which was so strong as to be unbearably painful, methinks I would be unable to not harbor so-called “racial prejudice.”
    If, however, “racial prejudice” is really self-prejudice dumped on an apparently vulnerable scapegoat, then the whole panoply of prejudice I have observed, especially the prejudice(s) of divisive political party opposition hatred, might make some sort of sadly tragic sense to me.
    What if Laing was substantially correct in observing and describing division of self as the core of social divisiveness? Is not self-hatred a terrible form of addictive displacement?
    Sorry (to those who worship divisiveness), I have never been able to effectively learn hatred of any sort. I cannot even hate hatred or hateful human conduct.
    How do I evade hatred? By observing that whatever happens, as it happens, is both necessary and sufficient because it is what happens and what does not happen, as it does not happen, is unnecessary and impossible because it does not happen.
    Thus, with me, everything happens in the best possible way which is also the worst possible way because, by not making judgments as to better/worse, I end up with what happens happening, as it happens, in the possible way and not otherwise.
    In 1986, I underwent multiple surgeries in an effort to prevent cancer (from which my dad and brother died) in consequence of the genetic condition, familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP). Something like 25 years later, one such surgery may have led to some medical complications, the treatment of which has resulted, so far, in my being in outpatient treatment four times since Sunday morning, with another medical appointment tomorrow, and more to follow as indicated by what happens as it happens.
    Three different antibiotics have been used thus far; the complication may have facilitated a form of cellulitis which, if untreated, might become very serious or worse.
    The last time I checked carefully, the life expectancy for s person born with FAP was around 42 years. I am a member of an Internet group of people who have varieties of FAP expression.
    I have known people with FAP who deemed it as though a curse. Not me, though. For me, life happens, and I adapt to life as I am able to adapt, and I only learn of my ability to adapt by adapting.
    What if there is a super-bug on the horizon, one which will kill everyone who does not have FAP? Absurd? That would be my guess.
    However, there is sickle cell, such that, in areas where malaria is prevalent, people with one sickle cell gene tend to survive in spite of malaria, people with no sickle cell genes tend to die rather young from malaria, and people with two sickle cell genes tend to die young from sickle cell “disease.” Yet, is it really a disease if it allowed people to live, with 50 percent survival, where people otherwise could not live?
    Perhaps the real dis-ease is dis-comfort with the biological (and thus social and personal) diversity which has been necessary for humans to exist.
    What causes hatred?
    What will end hatred?

83 eniobob 1, April 20, 2011 at 4:07 pm J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E.:
    “What causes hatred?”
    IGNORANCE!!
    “What will end hatred?”
    KNOWLEDGE!!!

b76c7bcb33fb718acbc1cfd26d9c4e00
    84 Woosty's still a Cat 1, April 20, 2011 at 4:47 pm [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY0FEt3mBog&w=480&h=390
    a must see

5581b94216e0a73b29ce96c13306ed4e
    85 mona chahayed 1, April 20, 2011 at 11:30 pm i think it was very dumb & racist , regardless republican democrats or whatever what kind of an example we r setting to the future generation, shame on her , she should have placed bush,s face on this photo he,s the dummest of all , at least obama is trying he,s decent & we like him, backoff you stupid bitch

86 Elaine M. 1, April 21, 2011 at 1:22 am Racist Obama Email: Marilyn Davenport Insists It Was Satire
    By GILLIAN FLACCUS 04/20/11
    Huffington Post, 4/20/2011
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/20/racist-obama-email-marilyn-davenport_n_851772.html
    Excerpt:
    FULLERTON, Calif. — A Southern California GOP official who sent an email depicting President Barack Obama as a chimpanzee said Wednesday she considered the email political satire – not racist – and would not step down, even as local party leaders called for her resignation and launched an ethics investigation.
    Speaking publicly for the first time outside her Fullerton home, Marilyn Davenport read from a written apology she first issued two days ago and said her constituents were urging her not to resign her position on the Republican Party’s Orange County Central Committee.
    The press conference came as Obama arrived in San Francisco for a three-day visit that will also bring the president to Los Angeles on Thursday for a fundraising event.
    “I feel that it was inappropriate and I offended people,” Davenport said, flanked by her husband and by longtime GOP activist Tim Whitacre, who organized the press event.
    “I think it’s only racist when the intent in my heart is to make it that way, and that was not the intent in my heart,” she said.
    Davenport, who is serving her fourth two-year term, acknowledged that she didn’t send the email to some friends because she felt they would be offended. She added, however, that she only saw the image as political satire about “all that’s going on with (Obama’s) birth certificate.”

87 Blouise 1, April 21, 2011 at 2:13 am “I think it’s only racist when the intent in my heart is to make it that way, and that was not the intent in my heart,” she said.”
    ==========================================
    Having a heart is quite an assumption on her part.

88 Blouise 1, April 21, 2011 at 2:13 am

cf5b1eb3be0a0a954315d036006b8e1e
    89 Carlyle Moulton 1, April 21, 2011 at 6:26 am “Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me”
    as everyone knows this statement is one of incontrovertible truth.
    “Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me”
    As every one knows this statement is arrant nonsense.
    Insults work by association, to insult someone effectively one needs a statement that awakes in the target memories of shame and humiliation, that rubs the targets nose in the extent that God hates him/her or people like him/her. Unfortunately when it comes to an insult contest between members of the privileged white community and members of any of the dark skinned communities who are subject to racial discrimination there is a disparity in the caliber of ammunition available. For example, when I white man uses the N word against a black person, he reminds his target of slavery, of lynching and of the likelihood that if the police accidentally shoot him dead mistaking him for a dangerous armed felon when he reaches for his wallet they will suffer no legal repercussions. Depending on the black targets personal and family experience and his knowledge of the experiences of others in his community, the N word will raise the blood pressure, generate at least anxiety and in some cases actual fear. If the black person responds by calling the white name caller a honkey, this intended insult will be like responding to a cannon blast with a pea shooter. Most white people do not have the personal knowledge of discrimination against them or even handed down ancestral stories of discrimination that would raise negative associations and cause anxiety, rage or embarrassment.
    Since stereotyping Blacks as monkeys or apes has long been the practice of racists many Blacks and maybe Obama himself would be justifiably offended, whereas comparing George Bush who has never faced other than positive discrimination to a chimpanzee is unlikely to hurt either Bush or most other white men.
    However we had better keep from the the chimpanzees that we have ever compared them to George W Bush, as if the knew they would be justifiably outraged.

90 J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E. 1, April 22, 2011 at 3:18 pm RE: eniobob, April 20, 2011 at 4:07 pm
    J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E.:
    “What causes hatred?”
    IGNORANCE!!
    “What will end hatred?”
    KNOWLEDGE!!!
    ######################################
    Only:
    The more ignorant a person is regarding the ways of hatred, the less hateful a person will be?
    The more knowledgeable a person is regarding the ways of hatred, the more hateful the person will be?
    Depending on what it is of which a person is ignorant, a person may become more or may become less hateful!
    Depending on what it is which a person knows, a person may become more or may become less hateful!
    Therefore, ignorance as such cannot be the cause of hatred nor can knowledge as such bring about the end hatred.
    Let me try again:
    Ignorance alone, as shown above, does not necessarily cause hatred…
    What actually, demonstrably, necessarily, causes hatred?
    Knowledge alone, as shown above, does not necessarily end hatred…
    What will actually, demonstrably, necessarily, end hatred?

91 eniobob 1, April 23, 2011 at 2:09 pm J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E.
    “Let me try again:”
    “Ignorance alone, as shown above, does not necessarily cause hatred…
    What actually, demonstrably, necessarily, causes hatred”
    Not knowing right from wrong:Ignorance
    “Knowledge alone, as shown above, does not necessarily end hatred…
    What will actually, demonstrably, necessarily, end hatred”
    Knowing right from wrong:Knowledge
    Your’e either one or the other regarding any subject.

92 J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E. 1, April 24, 2011 at 4:10 pm RE: eniobob, April 23, 2011 at 2:09 pm
    J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E.
    “Let me try again:”
    “Ignorance alone, as shown above, does not necessarily cause hatred…
    What actually, demonstrably, necessarily, causes hatred”
    Not knowing right from wrong:Ignorance
    “Knowledge alone, as shown above, does not necessarily end hatred…
    What will actually, demonstrably, necessarily, end hatred”
    Knowing right from wrong:Knowledge
    Your’e either one or the other regarding any subject.
    ######################################
    Sorry, I am obviously a slow learner.
    If I have certain knowledge that I am ignorant of some things, then I have certain knowledge and will therefore not be ignorant of what I am ignorant of?
    My ignorance is easy to demonstrate. Suppose the question is whether or not the New York Mills Philharmonic beat the Carleton Knights in the Stanley Steamer playoffs in 1849, or vice versa. What is the right, knowledgable, answer to that question, since it is either the New York Mills Philharmonic which won and the Carleton Knights which lost or the Carleton Knights who won and the New York Mills Philharmonic which lost. It has to be one or the other.
    If I claim that there were no such playoffs, I am only guessing, because I was not there during the playoffs, and I would have to have been there to know that they did not happen. Since I am ignorant of any proof that they did not happen, and I do not know whether the New York Mills Philharmonic or the Carleton Knights won, I am ignorant and am, by definition, a hateful person because I am not totally without ignorance.
    Fortunately, there is no such thing as a false dichotomy. Fortunately, questions cannot be begged.
    Fortunately, there is no fallacy of assuming the consequent.
    Fortunately, there are no errors of attribution.
    Fortunately, the night sky is bright because there is light.
    To have any knowledge about a given subject, I can have no ignorance about said subject; so, for any given subject, if I know anything about it, I necessarily know everything about it.
    Wow!
    So, if I know that I have only partial knowledge regarding some subject and therefore also have partial ignorance about about said subject, I am wrong because I cannot have both partial knowledge and partial ignorance about subject.
    Only, that seems wrong to me; therefore it cannot seem wrong to me, because I cannot know that I am wrong about some subject because, if I am wrong, I cannot have knowledge of being wrong because I must needs be ignorant because I am wrong.
    Let me try some simple arithmetic.
    2 + 3 = 5
    5 + 2 = 7
    7 + 5 = 14
    7 + 7 = 16
    10 + 3 = 13
    10 + 7 = 17
    If I claim that I have done the arithmetic correctly, is my claim right or wrong, as it cannot be both?

93 J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E. 1, April 26, 2011 at 10:56 am RE: J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E., April 24, 2011 at 4:10 pm
    Let me try some simple arithmetic.
    2 + 3 = 5
    5 + 2 = 7
    7 + 5 = 14
    7 + 7 = 16
    10 + 3 = 13
    10 + 7 = 17
    If I claim that I have done the arithmetic correctly, is my claim right or wrong, as it cannot be both?
    ##################################
    All six equations are done in octal (base
    icon_cool.gif
    arithmetic, for those who believe only in decimal arithmetic…
    In octal, which of the above six equations is/are incorrect?

94 J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E. 1, April 26, 2011 at 10:58 am RE: J. Brian Harris, Ph.D., P.E., April 26, 2011 at 10:56 am
    Got snagged by an unanticipated emoticon.
    Corrected:
    All six equations are done in octal (base eight) arithmetic, for those who believe only in decimal arithmetic…
    I only make mistakes…

2. 3441ee20756825704c2f525712872668
    95 Tyrone 1, May 9, 2011 at 7:14 pm THE TRUTH
    The truth former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is down having to defend the worse President in American history! She has to also defend her stupid statement of the pass!
    The truth is former President G. W. Bush administration operated under revenge and hatred of Muslim! Hatred and dividing the country was the Bush theme! President Obama administration operated under intelligent and justice for America. Especially the victims of 9/11! President Obama theme is unity and America first! Republican so don’t want to give President Obama credit for capturing and killing Bin Laden. Without sharing that credit with former President G.W. Bush! Bush supporters want the American citizen and the world to believe that because of waterboarding in 2001 ! Bush got information that would have led to the capture and killing of Bin Laden in 2011! Bush administration then did NOTHING! He also didn’t have belief in the military ability that President Obama did! Bush also didn’t have the intelligent to organize a attack or strategic. To bring about the accomplishment President Obama did! Instead Bush started a unnecessary war in Iraq. Only adding to the accomplishment of Bin Laden on 9/11! 3,000 plus dead on 9/11 by Bin Laden. Bush added to Bin Laden numbers 4,400 dead American in Iraq! Bush delayed the necessary war in Afghanistan! A war under Bush with no plan or direction! The truth at best former President G.W. Bush! Was incompetent and the worse President in American history! The truth is that waterboarding did not contribute to the 2011 capture and killing of Bin Laden! The truth is 13 trillion dollar debt under Bush. Did nothing to secure the country militarily or financially. The truth day one of President Obama’s presidency America media especially Fox News! Have did nothing but attacked and lied on President Obama administration! Self made up scandal without any merit is the rule against President Obama! The truth today other country have refuse G.W. Bush entry into their country. They see him as a war criminal! The truth is President G.W. Bush and many in his administration should be in prison! THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!!

1. 1 Trump: I'm investigating how a 'bad student' like Obama got into Harvard Trackback on 1, April 26, 2011 at 10:47 pm
[h=3]Leave a Reply Cancel reply[/h] Enter your comment here...

ad516503a11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536

Email (required) (Not published)

Name (required)

Website

wplogo.png

Please log in to WordPress.com to post a comment to your blog.

You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out)

You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out)

Connecting to %s

Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.

« Welcome Siding Spring: WISE Captures Three Incredible Images in Space
Ambassador and Former Law Professor Doug Kmiec Steps Down After Criticism of His Anti-Abortion Advocacy »

It's not about race. You do not have to agree with Obama in everything. I don't either. It's all about digging deeper under the broader socio-political context when it comes to political paradigms. Allan Keyes, Herman Cain, Condi Rice are all negroes, and do not agree with Barry.
But if you have eyes that can see beyond what you see then u may be able to see things that others do not see

What is it that you see that others don't see? Hallucinations? Come on man. You Obama supporters will accuse anybody and everybody of racism.

In the 2008 primaries you went after the Clintons. The so called first black president finally became a racist. Now Tavis Smiley and Cornel West are uncle Toms just because they are critical of Obama. Supposedly they too don't see what you see. I mean, these two were once darlings of the black community but now they are the most hated.

Obama is beyond reproach. He is not supposed to be criticized. If you are black and you criticize him you become an uncle Tom. If you are white and you criticize him, you are a racist.

So sad!

The only person to fear for Obama's re-election is Huntsman.

Hunt who? This is the guy who was Obama's ambassador to China, right? Naaah...he has no chance in hell against Obama. First of all, how can he run against his former boss? That makes no sense to me. This guy won't even make it to the South Carolina primary. Mark my words.

I don't think Obama is after Romney(politico is GOP leaning, not credible when it comes to Obama), assume politico is right, I can say, Obama camp is plating smart game now. You know what?, the debt issue is off the table, defence is off the table, they want healthcare to be off the table. GOP will remain with economy card to play, Obama has now started to take it off the table by portraying house GOP is the obstacle for anyway forward.

Since when has Politico been GOP leaning? This is news to me. Seriously. Do you know Rev. Al Sharpton? Do you think he is an Obama surrogate? Do you know that at least for the last month he's been hosting a tv show on MSNBC? Do you know that he also has a radio show? Well, fyi, I listen to his radio show and watch his tv show daily. And there is no day that goes without him bashing Romney. Why do you think that is the case? Why isn't he going after Tim Pawlenty or Newt Gingrich? Why is that so? The answer is obvious. Romney is the frontrunner and with the economy doing so badly, the unemployment rate above 9 percent, and with his governing experience and his business background, he is Obama's worst nightmare come 2012.

Obama will win big 2012 believe me or not, Americans know a second term for Obama is making parties work for the country and a first term for GOP President means the continuation of the party politics.

Right now we can talk all we want about what's going to happen and what's not going to happen. The truth of the matter is Nov. 6, 2012 is still far out. And as you know 16 months in American politics is more than a lifetime. But we'll see if your presumptuous prediction holds up.

GOP have been using every weapon they have to demonize and obstract Obama from doing goods which will asure his re-election. The Killing of bin Laden was the last blow to GOP for winning WH. It is too early to start spinning but Obama won't be defeated 2012.

As if the Democraps never pull out all the stops to defeat Republican presidents. And I doubt bin Laden would even be a factor. It's the economy stupid!

What is it that you see that others don't see? Hallucinations? Come on man. You Obama supporters will accuse anybody and everybody of racism.

In the 2008 primaries you went after the Clintons. The so called first black president finally became a racist. Now Tavis Smiley and Cornel West are uncle Toms just because they are critical of Obama. Supposedly they too don't see what you see. I mean, these two were once darlings of the black community but now they are the most hated.

Obama is beyond reproach. He is not supposed to be criticized. If you are black and you criticize him you become an uncle Tom. If you are white and you criticize him, you are a racist.

So sad!
so sad that you are black and at the same time you call yourself "Conservative", sounds like uncle Thom!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Anyway, your name "Nyani" says it all.............

so sad that you are black and at the same time you call yourself "Conservative", sounds like uncle Thom!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Anyway, your name "Nyani" says it all.............

Obviously you don't understand what conservatism is! Conservatism has nothing to do with one's skin color.

It is absurd and laughable to associate ideology with skin color! You are definitely too empty-headed to be on my level but you got me wondering. If you associate conservatism with skin color; what skin color do you associate liberalism with? Never mind. If you don't know what conservatism is most certainly you don't know what liberalism is.

Adios amigos.

As a practicing Mormon, Mitt Romney can forget about being elected President of the United States. There's no way Americans will put a Mormon in the White House. That's one big elephant in the room as far as Romney's 2012 presidential aspirations. There may be more; just wait till things start getting ugly during next year's campaigns

You know what?, you wrote it! - BTW I am not recist why even think about it?

Because so many Obama supporters do it.

By the way, do you also associate ideology with one's skin color? I.e., if you are black then you can't be or you are not supposed to hold conservative views?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom