Bado natafuta mpenzi (awe Daktari, Nurse with Degree, Mwalimu au mtu wa Finance)

Gee23

Mar 25, 2023
Wanajamvi, narudi kwenu!

Guys, I have been specific and decided not write in Swahili, to get the right person. I guess by this, only interested parties will come to my PM. You don't meet the qualities, but understand what I am writing, you are highly welcome to my PM.

I need a SERIOUS respectful woman, who knows what she is after in a relationship. She should understand English fluently.

• She may be a DOCTOR (human doctor, i.e.)
  • NURSE with a degree
  • FINANCE person
  • TEACHER with degree

I am
  • Man 45 yrs
  • Christian
  • 175 cm tall
  • 73kg weight
  • Chocolate color
  • Education...University

Looking for a LADY:
  • Not less than 26 yrs.
  • Christian/Muslim.
  • Education (degree/diploma) in the mentioned fields
  • Strictly from Tz, Rwanda, Somalia/Ethiopia, Burundi, Congo or Malawi.
  • If kidded, should be 1 only

Not interested in anybody's opinion, because the choice is mine, till I get what I want.

Kindly, do not come to my PM if you ain't the target. If you feel there is something special about you, that I should have considered, that might end up matching you and I, come to my PM.

I only welcome really NEEDY ladies, not players, casuals...ooh, NO!

Thank you

Hayaa weh!!! Okay you will get it soon because only if you want to get married I give you advise, no rules love is love and it is less , when you find your true love no education,nothing it's just you and her only . Comes to mentioning I want that I want this life is to be free and live the way you want to live no complain

Hayaa weh!!! Okay you will get it soon because only if you want to get married I give you advise, no rules love is love and it is less , when you find your true love no education,nothing it's just you and for her only . Comes to mentioning I want that I want this life is to be free and live the way you want to live no complain
Kwenye malezi tuna Toka familia tofaut tofaut sana na ndoa ni upendo, heshima, subra, uvumilivu....

So Kuna muda unaweza ukawa busy humu JF unacheekaaaa mwenyewe....
Unakuta mwenzako hapendi unamwonyesha upo Jf na kua hauchat na michepuko.....😄

Wanajamvi, narudi kwenu!

Guys, I have been specific and decided not write in Swahili, to get the right person. I guess by this, only interested parties will come to my PM. You don't meet the qualities, but understand what I am writing, you are highly welcome to my PM.

I need a SERIOUS respectful woman, who knows what she is after in a relationship. She should understand English fluently.

-She may be a DOCTOR (human doctor, i.e.)
-NURSE with a degree
-FINANCE person
-TEACHER with degree

I am

-Man 45 yrs
-Christian
-175 cm tall
-73kg weight
-Chocolate color
-Education...University

Looking for a LADY:

-Not less than 26 yrs.
-Christian/Muslim.
-Education (degree/diploma) in the mentioned fields
-Strictly from Tz, Rwanda, Somalia/Ethiopia, Burundi, Congo or Malawi.
-If kidded, should be 1 only

Not interested in anybody's opinion, because the choice is mine, till I get what I want.
Kindly, do not come to my PM if you ain't the target. If you feel there is something special about you, that I should have considered, that might end up matching you and I, come to my PM.
Thank you
kheee🙌🏾🙌🏾, kwaiyo tunakuja pm na cv au

Wanajamvi, narudi kwenu!

-NURSE with a degree
-FINANCE person
-TEACHER with degree

I am

-Man 45 yrs
-Christian
-175 cm tall
-73kg weight
-Chocolate color
-Education...University

Looking for a LADY:

-Not less than 26 yrs.
-Christian/Muslim.

Thank you
ma injinia hututaki 😌

Wanajamvi, narudi kwenu!

-NURSE with a degree
-FINANCE person
-TEACHER with degree

I am

-Man 45 yrs
-Christian
-175 cm tall
-73kg weight
-Chocolate color
-Education...University

Looking for a LADY:

-Not less than 26 yrs.
-Christian/Muslim.

Thank you
financial services changamkia fursa

Kelsea tall dark and handsome huyu hapa njoo usichelewe