Azaliwa bila Mikono na Miguu!

Azaliwa bila Mikono na Miguu!

eRRy

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Posts
1,126
Reaction score
208
nick-vujicic.jpg


My name is Nick Vujicic and I’m 26 years old. I was born without arms or legs and given no medical reason for this condition. Faced with countless challenges and obstacles, God has given me the strength to surmount what others might call impossible. Along with that, the Lord has placed within me an unquenchable passion to share this same hope and genuine love that I’ve personally experienced with more than two million people all over the globe.

Traveling extensively to over 19 nations, I’ve been extremely humbled by the continuous opportunities that the Lord has given me to share my testimony along with the hope that I have in Jesus with people in so many nations and situations. My greatest joy in this life is to introduce Jesus to those I meet and tell them of His great desire to get to know them personally by allowing Him to become their Lord and Savior.

One of my favorite scriptures from the Bible is Psalm 139:17-18 that says, “How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.”

God has used me to let people know in countless schools, churches, prisons, orphanages, hospitals, stadiums and in face-to-face encounters with individuals how very precious they are to God. Secondly, it’s my pleasure to assure them that God does have a plan for their lives that is purposeful. For God took my life, one that others might disregard as having any significance and filled me with His purpose and showed me His plans to move hearts and lives toward Him. Understanding this, though faced with struggles, you can overcome too.

Be encouraged today as you read this promise from the Lord found in Jeremiah 29:11 of the Bible, “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl58qufXfYk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl58qufXfYk[/ame]

Source: http://strictlygospel.wordpress.com/category/shuhuda/
 

With 14 days before Christmas REMEMBER:

Jesus is Better than Santa
Santa lives at the North Pole.
JESUS is everywhere.

Santa rides in a sleigh
JESUS rides on the wind and walks on the water.

Santa comes but once a year
JESUS is an ever present help.

Santa fills your stockings with goodies
JESUS supplies all your needs.

Santa comes down your chimney uninvited
JESUS stands at your door and knocks.. and then enters your heart.

You have to stand in line to see Santa
JESUS is as close as the mention of His name.

Santa lets you sit on his lap
JESUS lets you rest in His arms.

Santa doesn't know your name, all he can say is "Hi little boy or girl, What's your name?"
JESUS knew our name before we did. Not only does He know our name, He knows our address too. He knows our history and future and He even knows how many hairs are on our heads.

Santa has a belly like a bowl full of jelly
JESUS has a heart full of love.

All Santa can offer is HO HO HO
JESUS offers health, help and hope.

Santa says "You better not cry"
JESUS says "Cast all your cares on me for I care for you.

Santa's little helpers make toys
JESUS makes new life, mends wounded hearts, repairs broken homes and builds mansions.

Santa may make you chuckle but
JESUS gives you joy that is your strength.

While Santa puts gifts under your tree
JESUS became our gift and died on the tree.

It's obvious there is really no comparison.
We need to remember WHO Christmas is all about.
We need to put Christ back in Christmas.
Jesus is still the reason for the season.



May the Lord Bless and Watch over you and your loved ones this Christmas 2009
And may He prosper and bless the work of your hands in the New Year.



"With GOD , all things are possible"

santa.jpg
Jesus-christ_1_1195091351.jpg
 
Woow

Nilimuonaga huyu bwana, habari zake zina choma moyo sana.
 
Am real more than blessed today,Thanks to you mtumishi
 
Be encouraged today as you read this promise from the Lord found in Jeremiah 29:11 of the Bible, “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Nimependa sana haya maneno jamani. God is good all the time and all the time God is good
 
Alisema :"Wakinyamaza hawa Mawe yatainuka na kupaza sauti!"
Jina lake lihimidiwe Daima! hallelujah!Hallelujah! hallelujah!
 
Back
Top Bottom