AUTOCAD Teacher WANTED (part time)

saq

JF-Expert Member
Aug 12, 2011
Wakuu wa JF !

Am looking to study into AUTOCAD, REVIT and 3ds MAX.
Plz tell me any organization who can teach me, or a teacher who can teach ?
PLZ PM !

Wakuu wa JF !

Am looking to study into AUTOCAD, REVIT and 3ds MAX.
Plz tell me any organization who can teach me, or a teacher who can teach ?
PLZ PM !

hellow, im a good autoCAD expatriet,, im an architect, soo i use it almost daily, its in my blood sytem,, 4 the case of 3d's, i can teach u archiCAD and a rendering software called artlantis,, u can contact me through 0785131616

Ok, I also wanted to learn
1) How to design a house
2) Make it into 3d with interior design.
The above softwares you mentioned are good for these purpose ? You have any works related to interior designing ?

Ok, I also wanted to learn
1) How to design a house
2) Make it into 3d with interior design.
The above softwares you mentioned are good for these purpose ? You have any works related to interior designing ?

hahaha,, learning to DESIGN a house, means learning architecture, and i went to college for 5 years to learn that, so i cannot guarantee that ill b able to teach u how to design a house, what i can guarantee is to teach u those softwares,,
and yes, they r the most perfect softwares for inerior designing, especially archiCAD, producing very btful 3d's,,,

hellow, im a good autoCAD expatriet,, im an architect, soo i use it almost daily, its in my blood sytem,, 4 the case of 3d's, i can teach u archiCAD and a rendering software called artlantis,, u can contact me through 0785131616

What type of autocad do you use?

Back
Top Bottom