Are small boobs still very sexy?

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Posts
219,502
Reaction score
911,254


Miranda was spilling out of Louis Vuitton's hit 50s-inspired dress

​
 

Miranda Kerr looked stunning in Louis Vuitton at their Sydney boutique opening earlier today

​
 
in this World of cosmetic mastectomy.......................she is simply breathtaking..........
 
No tiny boobs hakuna kitu tena
 
I would rather have a healthy girl with small ones, than have them artificially inflated. Also I find small breasts look great in a bikini top. They can really take my breath away." I love Small breasts !! Girls, please do not touch your small breast… they are so cute !":tongue:
 
He he he kitu saa sita au embe sindano ndo zinafaa
 
I think they still are.....i hate fake big boobs


Me too JS....IMO she is very beautiful and there is no need to enhance anything on her body.
 

Njiwa uwe unatoa credit bwana jk --> <a href="http://www.google.com/search?q=I+would+rather+have+a+healthy+girl+with+small+ones%2C+than+have+them+artificially+inflated.+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US😱fficial&client=firefox-a#pq=i+would+rather+have+a+healthy+girl+with+small+ones%2C+than+have+them+artificially+inflated.+&hl=en&cp=91&gs_id=34&xhr=t&q=" i+would+rather+have+a+healthy+girl+with+small+ones%2c+than+have+them+artificially+inflated."&pf="p&sclient=psy-ab&client=firefox-a&hs=Vx4&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=&quot;I+would+rather+have+a+healthy+girl+with+small+ones,+than+have+them+artificially+inflated.&quot;&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=b77b44dc3758e796&biw=1280&bih=854&quot;" target="_blank">I would rather have a healthy...
 


i'd love it in a loud voice
 
Kila mtu ana preferences zake,galz if anyone don't lov any part of ur body tell them to take a hike! Hakuna mwanamke asiekua mzuri!
 
hapana sio sexy kabisa,ngyo kama imtundikwa muone huyu....
 
Smalk bobs is my choice. I love it. Yaani unazijaza mdomoni. VIVA JF.
 
they are cute bana anaekataa basi ana ndala...kitu yangaaaaaaa
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…