ANY EXPERT HELP ME PLEASE.

M

Mecklee

M

Mecklee

Joined Nov 19, 2018
8 45
How would you respond to to a challenge from a major shareholders whose concern is that "Attractive supply prices are being offered overseas only becouse of international agreement on fair labour rate are being floated.

ubongokid

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
ubongokid

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 30, 2017
1,702 2,000
Acha uvivu kasome vitabu,

F

Fursakibao

JF-Expert Member
F

Fursakibao

JF-Expert Member
Joined Dec 12, 2017
1,010 2,000
i suggest you add more stake on your thread, i.e nature of your business and countries receiving attracting price. in short let us know, what brought up this question to you. Just in brief.

M

Mecklee

M

Mecklee

Joined Nov 19, 2018
8 45
i suggest you add more stake on your thread, i.e nature of your business and countries receiving attracting price. in short let us know, what brought up this question to you. Just in brief.
I'm graduate and that was my first interview question to meet. Please if you have any idea help me. I want to learn more

F

Fursakibao

JF-Expert Member
F

Fursakibao

JF-Expert Member
Joined Dec 12, 2017
1,010 2,000
I'm graduate and that was my first interview question to meet. Please if you have any idea help me. I want to learn more
What was the position were you interviewed for ?
and the industry please?

F

Fursakibao

JF-Expert Member
F

Fursakibao

JF-Expert Member
Joined Dec 12, 2017
1,010 2,000
Procurement officer. Concern for World Wide organisation. (CWW) It is humanitarian organisation from USA
you would have got this only if you had and work experience with international companies.
All in all you would respond to such situation by being aware of the impact the agreements have or will have on your company or business putting into consideration the company's interest rates implications.

Kuna kitu kinaitwa ARBITRAGE do you have any knowledge on it

The Martyr

The Martyr

JF-Expert Member
The Martyr

The Martyr

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 23, 2012
343 225
you would have got this only if you had and work experience with international companies.
All in all you would respond to such situation by being aware of the impact the agreements have or will have on your company or business putting into consideration the company's interest rates implications.

Kuna kitu kinaitwa ARBITRAGE do you have any knowledge on it
In addition to this I may not be an expert but as an advise just take time to study different things on your industry! Just go through your interviews identify the questions which challenged you study the concepts as a preparation for the next interview.

M

Mecklee

M

Mecklee

Joined Nov 19, 2018
8 45
In addition to this I may not be an expert but as an advise just take time to study different things on your industry! Just go through your interviews identify the questions which challenged you study the concepts as a preparation for the next interview.
Thanks much for your concern brother. I shall work on it.

Old - Hand

Old - Hand

JF-Expert Member
Old - Hand

Old - Hand

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 9, 2017
1,040 2,000
Mkipata kazi... Utasikia ooh nimepambana saaana hamjui tu.

Kumbe unameza meza tu hapa.

M

Mecklee

M

Mecklee

Joined Nov 19, 2018
8 45
Mkipata kazi... Utasikia ooh nimepambana saaana hamjui tu.

Kumbe unameza meza tu hapa.
That is the end of your thinking capacity. I can not blaming you bcouz....... One thing you don't know is that I'm trying to get new knowledge SIO KUMEZAMEZA and not everything you can get it from books or Google, other issue you have to get it from friends, your'elders, and platform like this JamiiForums

Forum statistics

Threads 1,304,892
Members 501,583
Posts 31,530,921