- Oct 10, 2007
I, myself si mshabiki sana wa maghorofa kama maendeleo, lakini all I envy ni town/ City planning. Hili ni tatizo kubwa mno Africa na Tz ndiyo kabisaaaaaa. Sasa kwa wale mliozoea kusikia ngonjera za CCM zisizotekelezeka just have a look on this!!!!!!!!!
- KILAMBA KIAXI CITY
LUANDA - ANGOLA
- Project cost 2300Million €
- Realization date 2008 - 2012Year(s)
Luanda - Angola
GRN - Gabinete de Reconstrução de Angola
- Program Description
- The new city of Kilamba Kiaxi municipality belongs to Province of Luanda, is located northwest of the city of Luanda, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city. The new city occupies an area of 880 ha and is estimated to have an occupation of 120,000 inhabitants (1st Phase).
- From the urbanistic point of view, the urban outlined design for the city is defined by orthogonal reticulate mesh, based on a linear track of road axes, hierarchical well define, with a transverse orientation north / south, and longitudinal spring / west, which generates 44 blocks. The central area is mostly occupied by services and trade offices, public green belts to stay and leisure.
- It is also provided essential equipment such as: kindergarten, primary schools, secondary schools, centers of support and encouragement for children, hospital, market, public transport terminal, areas of trade and services, areas to stay and
Regarding the residential area the plan provides for 20,002 dwellings (Phase 1), which are distributed in buildings of high, medium and low density 5, to 13 storeys.
Mojawapo ya mitaa mipya!
As usual! wajomba ndiyo on the ground kutekeleza