Alex vs. Jordan: The most expensive mistake and the ugliest?

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
abf3aae9-ccc6-47b0-ab24-94e62404fbc1.jpg

Alex could be the most expensive mistake Jordan’s ever made, as well as the ugliest

• Posted by: 3am
  • 09/02/11
  • 11:14 am

He’s like a bad case of oral herpes that Alex Reid – he just won’t disappear and the irritation hangs around for weeks, normally leaving an unsightly scar. Except in Alex’s case it looks like he’ll be lingering for a lot longer and scarring Jordan’s bank account for life.

Apparently he’s still refusing to leave Jordan’s house, which let’s face it, she probably paid for anyway, until he gets half of everything.

“I am going nowhere until she pays me the cash I deserve,” he’s supposed to have told a trappy mate, who then told the Daily Star. “The divorce is still very much on track and Kate’s feelings about Alex remain the same. Alex isn’t sleeping, he is twitchy and just has no grasp on reality. It’s as though he thinks this is all one big game that will just disappear.”

The worrying thing for Jordan though is that divorce lawyer David Osbourne (so not just a fictional friend who loves to gossip, but an official type with a brain) told the paper he could get £10 million.

“The outcome is by no means certain but I would predict that Alex will come away with something like £10 million – a third, maybe, of what she is worth. All her belongings will go into the pot and count towards the settlement.”

A mate of Jordan said she won’t be handing the dosh over without a fight: “Kate has worked hard to build up an inheritance for her kids and there is no way she will just hand over a bundle of cash to Alex.”

This is weird, we actually feel sorry for Jordan… normal service should resume soon.

Reader's comments

Report item as: (required) X
Obscenity/vulgarity Hate speech Personal attack Advertising/Spam Copyright/Plagiarism Other
Comment: (optional)

nhr wrote:
You would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh! I do hope that he manages to get a sizable chunk of cash out of her.

She treats people as if they are disposable objects who can be trashed without consequences, financial or emotional.

Besides, this is what equality means, it is not a one way street where the only group allowed large divorce settlements are women. Jordan used utterly used him and now it is time to settle the bill.

9/2/2011 11:44 AM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (71)
Report Abuse
Permalink snooziewoozie wrote:
Wow I'd be shocked if he got anything like £10million. I don't know if what this lawyer said has been taken out of context or what but I just can't see it. I still say he'd be lucky to get £1million if that.
9/2/2011 11:48 AM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (18)
Report Abuse
Permalink BillyBee wrote:
I LOVE the thought of this buffoon scuttling about in Katie Price's loft, barking at the moon whilst dressed as Roxanne and doing that mental "ROOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEE" ROAR that scared the living daylights out of all and sundry.

I noticed his Twitter account is back up and running...so, he'll soon be typing away (with his elbows or simply by head butting the keyboard), keeping us abreast of goings on up there in his attic.

I think Katie should just release him to roam free in the woods, foraging for nuts and berries. Like her own giant hobbit.

I imagine that Darth Claire is watching proceedings very carefully from her lair/hollowed out volcano/converted barn/CAN HQ. What a coup it would be for her to sign both Alex and Roxanne, 2 for the price of 1. How long would it take for Peter Andre to be photographed on 'dates' with Roxy...or a duet between the pair of them 'Islands in the Stream' would be perfect. Claire, I know you're reading this...I'll take 15%...the 'fanidge' will buy ANYTHING.

9/2/2011 11:49 AM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (32)
Report Abuse
Permalink plum82 wrote:
Think its safe to say the kids will have a sizeable inheritance even if Alex does take 10 million! Lame excuse. Can't just use people and expect to just walk away scott free
9/2/2011 11:54 AM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (54)
Report Abuse
Permalink elli wrote:
Peter was married to her for over 4years and didn't get anything like that...his solicitor is a disgrace telling him to stay in her house. There are children involved here and it cannt be nice for them
9/2/2011 11:56 AM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (35)
Report Abuse
Permalink Loopyloz wrote:
Serves her right. I hope he gets half of everything. The only reason she married him was because it was good for publicity, thinking he was so simple and stupid she could ditch him when it suited and he wouldn't get a penny. I say good on you alex. Dont let her walk all over you!!
9/2/2011 11:56 AM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (65)
Report Abuse
Permalink Loopyloz wrote:
I think he does right. The only reason she married him in the first place was for publicity, thinking he was so simple and stupid she could ditch him when she liked and he wouldn't get a penny. I say good on him. Stick it out alex and take her for every penny!!!!
9/2/2011 11:57 AM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (47)
Report Abuse
One things for sure I bet she'll have learned her lesson this time, don't get involved with skint men on the ponce.
9/2/2011 12:02 PM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (23)
Report Abuse
Loopyloz, no it wasn't it was a typical rebound relationship, Kate rushed into it without thinking. I feel sorry for Alex, but it's a shame they couldn't have stayed friends.
9/2/2011 12:03 PM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (19)
Report Abuse
Permalink Tallulah wrote:
Oh for goodness sake,we all know by now that anything printed in the Star is pure fiction! How many lawyers did they have to ask(if they did and not just the office cleaner),before getting a suitably shocking figure? Shame on you girls for repeating this piece of fiction!
It's already been reported several times and quoted by reputable legal beagles,that he'll probably get 50% of all their earnings whilst together,royalties from any future projects still to be shown etc,no where near £10mil.
The rest of the story is not much better,he's sitting tight in the house cos that's what his lawyer has told him to do,like most warring couples going through divorce.
Off this topic,couldn't sleep last night so watched TV for hours,about 2am there was an old show on called 'Jordan,you don't really know me'.
Wow,she really has changed.Harvey was about 10months old and she was just finding out how severe his problems were.She had massive implants,pre-nose job,trying to sell herself as a popsinger to the record companies with manager Dave.No sign of Gary & Co. Still doing sex photos and I'm sorry,she was a lot rougher than she is now.Still blaming everyone else when things didn't go her way,especially men,it was Dwights' turn for her acid tongue,pre-Andre!

9/2/2011 12:11 PM GMT on 3am.co.uk
Recommend (17)
Report Abuse
Permalink 1 2 3 4 >> Last

huyu mbaba sidhani kama ataambulia chochote amuulize mtalaka wake wa mwanzo aliondoka na coffee machine tu!

Back
Top Bottom