Al-Shabab Threatens Terrorist Attack Against Nairobi Skyscrapers

Comments by Kenyans on Al Shabaab threats;

Yes we supported Somali invasion and we still. We were responding to attacks by Somalian alshabaab thugs. And we have no apologies to offer. You do not negotiate with a hyena after it has attacked your goats. You pursue it. Policy of qqappeasement only emboldens thugs. But the bigger threat to our national security are not terrorists in somalia but their local smypathizers who facilitate their operations in Kenya. They must be flushed out and be made to feel the full pain that traitors should expect. We are at war. KDF are doing a good job but internal security need to up their game. Local alshabaab sympathizers are traitors

This group is getting deranged and desperate for attention. They need a thorough whipping.

we are not cowards!we'll not be cowed by propaganda or fear mongering. this is our land, and we'll not allow any cowardly actions scare us

These rats will be cornered soon very useless,they have caused mayhem in their own home they can't spread it here let's be vigilant

The security forces must clear and wipe these enemies of our land. We believe that God is our refuge and our armies are all able and willing. We must ensure that al shabab will be read in history books.

Last kicks of a dying horse. Kenyans no pain no gain. We are just about to liberate our nation from these bad guys. Afmadhow and next Kismayuu, alafu masoldier wa wihdraw and the Somali government waachwe waki-police their day to day life.

we aint scared and will not be cowed. we will take over Kismayu sooner or later. your empty threats will not change our mind. we have the might, the will and the power while you are hopless lossers. good job KDF

Nothing doing. Their days are numbered and they know it. Best advise you could give them; surrender for your own good or be wiped completely and be forgotten for ever, it is never too late. Only a fool will continue fighting when there is nothing left to fight for.

Guys lets pray for our soldiers out there. I believe this fight is about good and evil and the good always prevail. Pray to God to fight for our soldiers just like he did at the time of Joshua in the Bible and also pray for the protection of our nation Kenya
Na hao ma Al-shabab,watakipatapata!

Threats or no threads, all Alshabaab must be wiped out of this planet..They should be destroyed and finished completely.

Its time for all of us Kenyans to arise and defend our country. Every one must now take precaution and ensure that they are safe. Evil will never triumph, God protect Kenya

Kenyans let's be watchful. We cannot let these Peeple intimidate us. Let us all participate as soldiers in the land of Kenya by reporting any suspicious figures among us, even if they are our twin brothers and sisters.

This is plain kak. Let these viroboto not test the resolve of an fed up nation.

Al-qa-cowards
..the dogs are at it again. Real men do actions...they lost Afmadow town yesterday to Kenyan soldiers...if they are men worth their small 'balls', why didn't they
fight? We are ready for you...and Kismayu is going to fall in less than 3 months...you will be history sooner than later!!

Shabaab targets Kenya's tall buildings- report*- News*|nation.co.ke

As I said, we have not lost faith and they do not scare us. We understand that sometimes sacrifices have to be made but we will prevail. They've hit us before...more than once but this time, we'll be hitting back

then zip up ur mouth and allow the right of discussion to prevail in here, bastard...
Have I stopped anyone from discussing. Disagreeing with you guys is not akin to preventing you from spouting your ill informed and hateful rubbish. You can carry on as far as I'm concerned, it's not as if your bloviating on the internet has any effect on anyone except your doctors bank balance. Hating on Kenya must be really stressful for you guys

i wish we tz could have the victorious intelligent and confidence of the kenyans. kenya will forever colonize slow and backwards tz

LIVEFIRE! can you come clean and explain to JF members why DELTA4 is not posting anything right now, while LIVEFIRE is on LINE? You are using Alias names to insult JF members (especially TANZANIAN) whom you persive are a thorn to your EGO. Let me clarify this further: Yesterday evening you resorted to an abusive language attacking me personally without any good reason, this morning in the wee hours you posted a very inflamatory post once again attacking me!! I've been busy the whole day, but when I came back this evening I tried to track the same but apparently you were SMART enough to ERASE it quietly and replaced it with an acceptable post. I trust veryly that some JM members might have read it. To put and end to your errant behaviour I have decided to reproduce my RESPONCE for all sane MEMBERS to see your true colours - with that I hope utajifunza kuheshimu binadamu wenzako - no hard feelings. Okay 'am a christian, have decided to put it on HOLD, may be you have a plausable explanation to fellow JF members.

LIVEFIRE! can you come clean and explain to JF members why DELTA4 is not posting anything right now, while LIVEFIRE is on LINE?

rest assured DELTA4 and LIVEFIRE are different entities. I was simply coming thru to aide a patner though he is able to stand for and by himself just as well. Bukyagandi i got some respect for you but open ended accusations i wont take politely mate. THANX.

Heshima yako mkuu, if you can remember correctly - I was the first to talk about SLEEPER CELLS now their jumping GUNS, baadhi yao ni watu wa ajabu sana, mavijuno TU! na kijifanya much know.

Heshima yako mkuu, if you can remember correctly - I was the first to talk about SLEEPER CELLS now their jumping GUNS, baadhi yao ni watu wa ajabu sana, mavijuno TU! na kijifanya much know.

is this a perceived direct attack on LIVEFIRE? These is a common term if you have to execute operations behind enemy lines covertly without letting your cover out....dont make a big deal out of it. You are pretty much starting to sound strange and for sure MAN to MAN its not ma business to balance another mans negative energy.

Hivi hawa Wakenya wana akili kweli? kwenda kuwachokoza Wasomali? hata jeshi lao limejaa wasomali, wanafikiri wale watakubali wakawaue ndugu zao?

Ni kama Aden Rage awe mkuu wa kikosi halafu ukamwabie haya kawanyuke Somalia.

Halafu hawakumbuki US walivyotoka mkuku baada ya askari wao kukashifiwa "live". Wakenya ndio wanajifanya wana nguvu kuliko US?

Kitu ambacho hawakielewi na nnashangaa kwani kuna Wasomali wengi sana Kenya, ni kuwa Msomali agombane na Msomali mwenzake wa kabila au ukoo tofauti ni sawa kabisa, lakini anapoingia mtu mwingine asiye Msomali kujidai kumpiga hata adui yake, wanaacha ugomvi wao wanakushughulikia wewe wakiwa kitu kimoja, wakimaliza, wanaanza tena ugomvi wao. Hapo sasa!

Mkuu Wasomali ni watu jasiri sana na wana umoja SANA, we fikilia meli zote za kivita za nchi za magharibi zinapiga doria kila siku katika bahari ya HINDI lakini Wasomali hawaogopi wanazifuata meli za mizigo kwenye high seas na viboti mshenzi na kufanikiwa kuziteka! Always a step ahead of mighty NATO battleships ambazo ziko dead slow, wenyewe wanatumia very fast speed boats kutoka kwenye mothership iliyo tia nanga katikati ya Bahari, si hilo tu wanatembea na satellite telephone na GPS.

Wasomali mahili sana, apparently hata hizi meli zinazo tekwa, Wasomali wanakuwa na Intelligence yao kutoka ndani ya kampuni ya bima ya Llyod huko LONDON, Wasomali wanajuwa meli hizo ziko LADEN na shehena gani na zitapitia wapi, hachana na Wasomali - moto wa kuotea mbali.

Mkuu Wasomali ni watu jasiri sana na wana umoja SANA, we fikilia meli zote za kivita za nchi za magharibi zinapiga doria kila siku katika bahari ya HINDI lakini Wasomali hawaogopi wanazifuata meli za mizigo kwenye high seas na viboti mshenzi na kufanikiwa kuziteka! Always a step ahead of mighty NATO battleships ambazo ziko dead slow, wenyewe wanatumia very fast speed boats kutoka kwenye mothership iliyo tia nanga katikati ya Bahari, si hilo tu wanatembea na satellite telephone na GPS.

Wasomali mahili sana, apparently hata hizi meli zinazo tekwa, Wasomali wanakuwa na Intelligence yao kutoka ndani ya kampuni ya bima ya Llyod huko LONDON, Wasomali wanajuwa meli hizo ziko LADEN na shehena gani na zitapitia wapi, hachana na Wasomali - moto wa kuotea mbali.

I have encountered some pretty heavy id@ots in my life, but you take the pot, dude! You educated enough to have heard of the adage - 'garbage in, garbage out''? You embody this perfectly!!

i wish we tz could have the victorious intelligent and confidence of the kenyans. kenya will forever colonize slow and backwards tz

First and foremost you are not Tanzanian... If you are I kindly suggest you denounce you citizenship and run to your mighty 'Kenya' and plead for them to award you with citizenship for serious brown nosing (ASS KISSING) you would do you and us a huge favor.

And you say your smart.. OMG

:mad2::mad2::mad2::doh::noidea:

I have encountered some pretty heavy id@ots in my life, but you take the pot, dude! You educated enough to have heard of the adage - 'garbage in, garbage out''? You embody this perfectly!!

Once again LIVEFIRE is off LINE, DELTA4 is on LINE - you can't fool nobody - DELTA4 and LIVEFIRE are one and the same ill mannered simpleton namely LiveFire!!!(nakwambia kwa kuwa anajua tumekwisha blow his cover - kesho ata-devise tactics za kutumia PCs mbili au PC na mobile phone kujifanya LiveFire na DELTA4 ni watu wawali tofauta-man, you can fool MARINES not Tanzanians)

Mate
, know what? Having gone through your TRASH I suggested you should have your HEAD examined - you're not normal, sijaona mtu yeyote anakusema vizuri katika forum hii – you are the most bellicose in our Social Network- take your ungoverned TEMPER somewhere else not herein, kila saa ugomvi ugomvi!!!
Nataka nikupe ushauri wa bure: Majivuno/majigambo yako kawafanyie ndugu zako, kama huna kitu cha maana cha kuzungumza/kuchangia humu nenda ukanywe NYUKA na kabila LAKO. Majivuno majivuno ni tabia za baadhi ya jamaa wanaotoka Lusinga/Kavirondo/Sihaya. Nimejaribu kukosoma kwa muda kufuatana na jinsi unavyo jibizana jibizana na kukorofishana na baadhi ya members wa JF specifically TANZANIAN, nimefika mahara nikajilidhisha kwa asili mia mia kwamba tatizo lako ni la kisaikolojia zaidi kuliko kitu kingine, tatizo lako ni: A terminal inferiority complex (ndio maana unapenda sana kujikuza kuza sana na kuandika andika idioms zisizo na mshiko, you can't even write a proper Queen's English, una mawazo ya kijinga sana, kazi yako kuwatukana wana JF ovyo ovyo especially TANZANIANS hili u-compensateudhahifu wako huo) wakati mwingine unalipuka lipuka ovyo tu kama TSUNAMI bila sababu za MSINGI.
Owe
Wewe si unasema ni economist kuliko the father of CAPITALISM Adam Smith, the Scottish economist. Ebu twambie wana JF haya mambo ya gabbage in gabbage out umejifunza wapi? Kazi yako ni matusi tu: mara gabbage, mara ....intercourse, mara a four letter word - una tabia za watoto walio kulia Kibera Shanty Town ndio hawajuhi kumchagulia mtu TUSI, wala siwezi kushangaa kama na wewe si product wa HUKO, huna jambo jema la kuzungumza humu, unakuwa kero tu kwa wana JF! Alafu ulivyo wa ajabu unanijifanya eti wewe "ndiye una wasimamia/waongoza Wakenya Wenzako katika forum hii, wakati hata hajuhi Mr.Smatta yuko wapi siku hizi!!!!" Yet another white lie from a wannabe clown namely LiveFire cum DELTA4!
Every Tanzanian knows that Most Kenyans are smart, truly independent minded and respectable people, now the question is: How can a character like LiveFire play his fellow Kenyans on his little finger by declaring himself as a Guy on a driver's seat controlling ‘em?? I think you owe them an apology.

Wakikuyu na makabila mengine hawana time na mambo ya kipuuzi kama ya kwako, ni watu wastarabu sana wanajua kuheshimu binadamu wezao, wako busy na bihashara zao na Wakikuyu in particular wanajulikana sana kwa ujasiri wao, are not like you a sissy, a spoilt BRAT, if you are not going to stop your TIRADE the soonest, basi Watanzania tutakupa fundisho mpaka ujute kuzaliwa, jeuri zako wafanyie Wakenya wenzako siyo sisi.

Mwisho, labda niwape taharifa wana JF wenzagu: Nimekwisha eleza tatizo kubwa alililo nalo LiveFire cum Delta4, bila kumungunya mungunya maneno jamaahuyu amekuwa kero sana katika jamvi hili – ukitaka kumjua alivyo, ukiongezea na walakini wake huo ebu sikiliza kisa hiki kilicho mfanya ALIPUKE kwa hasira kama kawaida yake.
Mimi nilikuwa namweleza mwenzangu jinsi Wasomali walivyo formidable katika kutumia vifaa vya kisasa vya mawasiliano ambavyo haviwezi kuwa jammed kirahisi specifically Satellite Telephone nikaongezea kwamba wanatumia sana dead accurate GPS, frequency scanner and what have you, nilizungumzia na mbinu wanazo zitumia kukwepa kirahisi manowali za shirika la NATO, utumiaji wao wa speed boats, kuweza kuweka watu wao kwenye kampuni ya bima ya Lloyd iliyoko LONDON na kujua nyenendo za meli na kujua meli ziko LADEN na mali gani? Naona mazungumzo kati yangu na mwana JF mwingine kabisa yalimshtua sana LiveFire cum DELTA4 akashindwa kuvumilia, sikumshangaa sana unajua watu wenye latent element ya lunacy ndio kawaida yao wanalipuka lipuka tu bila ya ku-digest mambo vizuri na hili ndilo TATIZO lake kuu! Kahanza kuandika lugha zake chafu akinisema sema. Nilijua wazi ni mtu asiye jiamini and very JUMPY!!!
Ujinga wake huu alianza muda mrefu tu kunifatia fatia akitumia jina la LIVEFIRE akasema sema maneno nikamu-ignore sikutaka kuanza ku-argue with a fool, alipo gundua kwamba sikumjibu kitu akahamua ku-login kwa kutumia jina la DELTA4 kwa kuwa hana ubavu wakutaka ajulikane kama ni LiveFire kwa kuniofia mimi! - ujinga mwigine huo hajuhi kwamba kila mwanadamu ana style yake ya kuandika ambayo ni vigumu kuibadili kama zilivyo alama za dole gumba, DNA, blood group na sauti!
Labda wana JF tukuhulize swali Mr. LiveFire cum DELTA4 , hivi ni kitu gani kilikushtua mpaka ukawa na a burning desire ya kunitolea maneno machafu yasiyo na bearing na mada iliyokuwa inazungumzwa, mimi nilikuwa namu-address member mwingine kabisa, lakini naona alishtuka saana - why were U a bundle of nerves if I may ask !! Come on mate be frank and let members know if my statements about Somalis did in fact drop some pens Au kuna kitu ndio ume-learn for the first time? Basi wewe ukae ukijua kwamba "ukijua huu na sisi tunajua huu" na kadiri muda unavyo kwenda utakubaliana nasi kwamba Watanzania sio lelemama kama unavyo wachukulia wewe. Ntatoa mfano wa mwisho kuhusu your strange character: Juzi Juzi niliwaeleza wana JF wenzangu kuhusu "SLEEPER CELLS" – baada ya kulisoma hilo kakaa muda kama wa siku mbili hivi, naye akaja na ngojera zake kama kawaida yake akizungumzaia mambo yale yale kwa kuongezea chumvi kidogo, mimi sisemi watu wasichangie nisicho taka ni tabia ya kudhalau binadamu wenzako, ukubali ukae chini upewe somo. Hupo hapo! Au tikiona vipi wote tuamue kuku-ignore ubaki unapashana na Wakenya wenzako, atuitaji watu wenye vurugu na ukosefu wa ustaharabu HAPA.

Bukyanagandi,
i always wanted to say this, You are a f@ckin joke. Now worry less.
DELTA4...didnt know i got an online doppelganger...hehe. I tell you this dimwit has lost it. Nevermind this brat or as u said it, he embodies the concept Garbage in Garbage out (GIGO) perfectly well.
Anyway, Bukyagandi your stupid narration about somali and there prowess is pathetic and hard to comprehend in real life. Anyone with military/police/civilian know-how is really wondering what you are spewing or rather drinking at this time of the hour. *pathetic* Kuongezea tu, kiswahili chako kimejaa dosari. Using'ang'ane kujua kabila langu ila tu umenoa. Mimi si mjaluo na usizidishe ukabila kwenye jukwa. Wadhani wakenya wananichukia?!?! Lazima unawazimu kaka. Ungekuwa kipusa ningesema wakati wa hedhi unakuathiri kimafikira lakini mwanaume mzima nini kinakuwasha kiasi cha kurusha maneno kama barobaro ambalo halijabaleghe? Ukiona mtani wangu wa jadi Askari Kanzu hajanena jua umejazwa kamasi akilini.
this is my polite version....grow up and solicit administration services to verify some of this idiotic assumptions!!! PM him/her....ADMIN you can help this lunatic, you have my consent.

Your rumbling commentary manifest clearly an advanced state of dementia, Bukyanagandi.

WTF are you smoking, man?

Hebu just listen to yourself, Kijana - man,you sound completely like the naked village madman mumbling nonsensical repetitions to the hundred voices in his head.

Like it is said, bana - ''garbage in, even purer garbage out'' .

My free advise to you? Just Shet up, dude!! Or if you are not able to, then just turn yourself in for treatement. Btw, National Hospital Insurance Fund in Kenya covers inpatient arragements at our Mental Health Institutions too. Karibu.

Oh, and ''Livefire'' and '''Delta4'' are only ''the same person'' in your demented mind, fella!! Eeeiish, bana!!

Your rumbling commentary manifest clearly an advanced state of dementia, Bukyanagandi.

WTF are you smoking, man?

Hebu just listen to yourself, Kijana - man,you sound completely like the naked village madman mumbling nonsensical repetitions to the hundred voices in his head.

Like it is said, bana - ''garbage in, even purer garbage out'' .

My free advise to you? Just Shet up, dude!! Or if you are not able to, then just turn yourself in for treatement. Btw, National Hospital Insurance Fund in Kenya covers inpatient arragements at our Mental Health Institutions too. Karibu.

Oh, and ''Livefire'' and '''Delta4'' are only ''the same person'' in your demented mind, fella!! Eeeiish, bana!!
Your usage of vituperous, scurrilous and vexatious language which has now become your consuetudinary insignia shows that you are but a likk'le infelicitous cockalorum.

Your thewless attempt to oppugn Al Shaabab's ability to strike at the heart of Nairobi is your own undoing. Your overzealous emphasis on the military might of KDF is akin to a gedankenexperiment, to say the least.

So keep on with your pathetic shambolic bamboozling in this forum while the Al Shaabab is busy putting the finishing touches. You will never learn!

Your usage of vituperous, scurrilous and vexatious language which has now become your consuetudinary insignia shows that you are but a likk'le infelicitous cockalorum.

Your thewless attempt to oppugn Al Shaabab's ability to strike at the heart of Nairobi is your own undoing. Your overzealous emphasis on the military might of KDF is akin to a gedankenexperiment, to say the least.

So keep on with your pathetic shambolic bamboozling in this forum while the Al Shaabab is busy putting the finishing touches. You will never learn!

Eh??? Now, in English or Swahili, please, tafadhali.

Sawa, tujivunie lugha ya Shirikisho kama una uwezo!

Haki wee uko completely anti-radar, Joo!!

I meant simply that the gibberish you posted was neither in comprehensible English nor known Swahili. It only illuminated the extent of your illiteracy, dude!! Jumbling words together, bro, some of them without known meaning, does not make intelligent communication.

Thus my suggestion that if you would show some education by writing in Swahili, please restrict yourself to Swahili. Ama ujaribu adult English classes.

Back
Top Bottom