Al-Shabab Threatens Terrorist Attack Against Nairobi Skyscrapers

Hivi hawa Wakenya wana akili kweli? kwenda kuwachokoza Wasomali? hata jeshi lao limejaa wasomali, wanafikiri wale watakubali wakawaue ndugu zao?

Ni kama Aden Rage awe mkuu wa kikosi halafu ukamwabie haya kawanyuke Somalia.

Halafu hawakumbuki US walivyotoka mkuku baada ya askari wao kukashifiwa "live". Wakenya ndio wanajifanya wana nguvu kuliko US?

Kitu ambacho hawakielewi na nnashangaa kwani kuna Wasomali wengi sana Kenya, ni kuwa Msomali agombane na Msomali mwenzake wa kabila au ukoo tofauti ni sawa kabisa, lakini anapoingia mtu mwingine asiye Msomali kujidai kumpiga hata adui yake, wanaacha ugomvi wao wanakushughulikia wewe wakiwa kitu kimoja, wakimaliza, wanaanza tena ugomvi wao. Hapo sasa!

for real the gelling of thoughts by some of you is wanting. No offence...KDF arent playing US only that her strategic interest were threatened and she had to act. Dont act like you know KDFs composition, we are 42 tribes...do the math and try not to be shallow.
Theres alot of ignorance in this forum i must say.

for real the gelling of thoughts by some of you is wanting. No offence...KDF arent playing US only that her strategic interest were threatened and she had to act. Dont act like you know KDFs composition, we are 42 tribes...do the math and try not to be shallow.

I agree!

Why using your masters language?

Ignorance is when you start bragging about how many tribes you are.

Of all your tribes, remember, Somalis are part and parcel of Kenya, there is no way you can kill them and escape. They will haunt you or rather hunt you forever, fasten your belts.

Why using your masters language?

Ignorance is when you start bragging about how many tribes you are.

Of all your tribes, remember, Somalis are part and parcel of Kenya, there is no way you can kill them and escape. They wiil haunt you or rather hunt you forever.

ignorance...use your God given resource to think.

Mary Harper is Africa Editor, BBC World Service News - 24/11/2011 "Do you know what the Kenyan police call Somalis?" asked a successful Somali businessman from his office in downtown Nairobi. "They call us ATM machines. That's because the only way we can navigate the situation here is to bribe the police at every turn." The man never uses his name in dealings with the authorities because it would be "commercial suicide", and, to make things easier, he has a non-Somali business partner.
Read more:
http://www.royalafricansociety.org/country-profiles/710.html

My take: The ATM's needs be refilled from time to time, who is going to refill them. Kenyan boys, girls, gays and bi's. Like it or not.

Mine? Am I the one under attack? Think, baby!

you are not underattack and i presume you are not using the term baby with sexual connotations.....by your arguement placing, wording structure i presume you lack rudimentary know-how on anything military, police and intelligence gathering all'together. If u are assuming members of the armed forces are compromised then check again, KDF sleeper cells in theater are by large responsble for RECON and intel gathering in theater due to laguage factor. Also they contribute to success in this operations as a force (Kenya Army/airforce/navy). Whatever KDF does do ensure cohesiveness among its members should not be your worry, just be sure when the amber security status lights up all elements in armed forces get into uniform perception about the common enemy. About Eastleigh, alot of immigrants in there are aliens and to survive immigration back to somalia they collude with sclupurous officers to reach a settlement. Kenya is not under attack, just isolated incidents.i have tried to confine ma thinking to voice of reason, please utilise yours too even though its apparent we hail from different schools of thought.

you are not underattack and i presume you are not using the term baby with sexual connotations.....by your arguement placing, wording structure i presume you lack rudimentary know-how on anything military, police and intelligence gathering all'together. If u are assuming members of the armed forces are compromised then check again, KDF sleeper cells in theater are by large responsble for RECON and intel gathering in theater due to laguage factor. Also they contribute to success in this operations as a force (Kenya Army/airforce/navy). Whatever KDF does do ensure cohesiveness among its members should not be your worry, just be sure when the amber security status lights up all elements in armed forces get into uniform perception about the common enemy. About Eastleigh, alot of immigrants in there are aliens and to survive immigration back to somalia they collude with sclupurous officers to reach a settlement. Kenya is not under attack, just isolated incidents.i have tried to confine ma thinking to voice of reason, please utilise yours too even though its apparent we hail from different schools of thought.

You are contradicting with Odinga: Read more: https://www.jamiiforums.com/international-forum/272497-nairobi-is-not-safe-any-more.html

My "connotations". Read your post, see the red?

Hivi hawa Wakenya wana akili kweli? kwenda kuwachokoza Wasomali? hata jeshi lao limejaa wasomali, wanafikiri wale watakubali wakawaue ndugu zao?

Ni kama Aden Rage awe mkuu wa kikosi halafu ukamwabie haya kawanyuke Somalia.

Halafu hawakumbuki US walivyotoka mkuku baada ya askari wao kukashifiwa "live". Wakenya ndio wanajifanya wana nguvu kuliko US?

Kitu ambacho hawakielewi na nnashangaa kwani kuna Wasomali wengi sana Kenya, ni kuwa Msomali agombane na Msomali mwenzake wa kabila au ukoo tofauti ni sawa kabisa, lakini anapoingia mtu mwingine asiye Msomali kujidai kumpiga hata adui yake, wanaacha ugomvi wao wanakushughulikia wewe wakiwa kitu kimoja, wakimaliza, wanaanza tena ugomvi wao. Hapo sasa!

Kenya wamejiingiza kwenye very compilacated war...

livefire kaingia mitini.

Odinga kamuumbuwa!

by not engaging doesnt mean i have cowed in, monotonous self centred exchanges wont do this forum any justice. Be the bigger man. War on terror is a responsibility of civilian oversight including (political class) and men at arms. The two are joined to the hip. Sad truth, political class will never understand matters security related. At times its the same political class that give impetus to this group by fanning their gospel. Security issues are a complex sphere.

by not engaging doesnt mean i have cowed in, monotonous self centred exchanges wont do this forum any justice. Be the bigger man. War on terror is a responsibility of civilian oversight including (political class) and men at arms. The two are joined to the hip. Sad truth, political class will never understand matters security related. At times its the same political class that give impetus to this group by fanning their gospel. Security issues are a complex sphere.

With the change in your tone and "connotations" I believe you are a good learner and you have genuinely heed the simple lessons provided (above) seriously, never come here and start bragging about your mighty forces and "sleeper cells", you'd be ashamed. You have forgotten about David and Goliath? Hope not.

When in JF and you see we shout at each other politically, do not interfere without knowledge of our ways, we leave our differences aside, deal with you and then we continue in our own ways of arguing. You will never know what "ndugu" means in Tanzania.

When in Rome, Do as the Romans do.

With the change in your tone and "connotations" I believe you are a good learner and you have genuinely heed the simple lessons provided (above) seriously, never come here and start bragging about your mighty forces and "sleeper cells", you'd be ashamed. You have forgotten about David and Goliath? Hope not.

When in Rome, Do as the Romans do.

BULLSHIT.....take it to the bank

Exactly...and he's the first to come here pretending to be concerned when he's gone on record saying it's what he'd like to see!
live the reality u fools... and mind u in here there is a freedom of information no one has a right to attack another member for sharing information that displeases one's ego! In here we dare to talk openly!! so stop attacking Askari Kanzu since he simply alerted u at the beginning of the danger Kenya exposes itself but arrogant u kept posting of KDF mightiness in here and as we welcome every credible information u were let to put ur nonsense SO now live the reality or go and perish!

am happy i studied in kenya otherwise i wouldnt be a smart dude.wabongo naomba tuwabudu hawa kenya kwani ni wakubwa na watawala wetu sisi wabongo

live the reality u fools... and mind u in here there is a freedom of information no one has a right to attack another one for sharing information that displeases oneself! In here we dare to talk openly!! so stop attacking Askari Kanzu since he simply alerted u at the beginning of the danger Kenya exposes itself but arrogant u kept posting of KDF mightiness in here and as we welcome every credible information u were let to put ur nonsense SO now live the reality or go and perish!

and he's back...with yet more vitriol.

Look here, I have every right to point out when someone is being a hypocrite, a liar and a malicious d**kwad! If you don't want to be exposed, then stop being this things. If you call for the death of Kenyan soldiers and Kenyans in general, you shouldn't be surprised when some of us have got something to say about it!

We will live the reality, and we may perish or not but we Kenyans are not scared or intimidated by these two bit thugs. We've faced much worse existential threats and we are still here. Get it!

Back
Top Bottom