Akili ndogo inaongoza akili kubwa - Msigwa

uendawazimu ni ile hali ya kufanya jambo lile lile kwa mbinu zilezile huku ukitegemea matokeo tofauti

My eyes are very sharp on English words since I am the English Learner......I've done some editing in your quoted statement. I remember the original spokesperson made it perfectly but the reporter has quoted some words wrongly!

"....akili ndogo inataka kutawala akili kubwa..it is shameful, problem can not be solved by the same level of thinking that created them... You guys , you're tired. Mmetuweka kwenye mess ninyi wenyewe ni lazima akili ya juu zaidi ije kutatua... Ni principle... Insanity is keeping doing the same things in the same ways and xpecting to get different results... Maendeleo duniani yamekuja kwa mawazo yanayopingana....."

IMELETWA KWENU KWA HISANI YA WATU WA MAREKANI.

"....akili ndogo inataka kutawala akili kubwa..it is shameful, problem can not be solved by the same level of thinking that created by them... You guys , your tired. Mmetuweka kwenye mess ninyi wenyewe ni lazima akili ya juu zaidi ije kutatua... Ni principle... Insanity keeps doing the same things in the same ways and xpecting to get different results... Maendeleo duniani yamekuja kwa mawazo yanayopingana....."

"mimi kama mchungaji tunaombea wazinzi, wanaofumaniwa na wake za watu ndo tunawaombea, mimi kama mchungaji tunaombea wenye pepo......"

"mimi kama mchungaji tunaombea wazinzi, wanaofumaniwa na wake za watu ndo tunawaombea, mimi kama mchungaji tunaombea wenye pepo......"
Babari za uhakika zinatonya kuwa baada ya kauli nzito ya mchungaji, mzinzi aliitwa na wenzake akaonywa aache uropokaji kwani uropokaji wake unazidi kukiumiza chama chao.

[h=1]Kenyan political aspirants must have degrees[/h]

All Kenyan presidential, parliamentary and Senate aspirants in the next General Election must have degrees.

MPs introduced the new provisions in the Elections Act Thursday, raising minimum academic standards for parliamentary and Senate aspirants to a degree.

Those vying to sit in the County Assembly save for the governor and his deputy, will also require post-secondary education. The law prescribes that the governor and the deputy must have degrees.

The move is a response to the public outcry on earlier attempts to exempt aspirants from the academic qualifications.

The effect is that a number of the currently serving MPs who only hold secondary school qualifications and post-secondary diplomas will fall on the wayside and pave way for their more qualified opponents.

The House resolution came barely a day after MPs had passed amendments to the Elections Act, exempting themselves from the high academic requirements in the next General Election.

A number of MPs affected by the amendment were caught off guard only realising later that they had sanctioned a provision that could lock them out from contesting in the polls.

Canvass various positions

Share This Story
18Share

The amendment through the Statute Law (Miscellaneous amendments) Bill 2012 sparked a heated debate as MPs canvassed their various positions, leaving some in confusion in the process.

On Wednesday night, Bura MP Dr Abdi Nuh moved amendments to Sections 21 and 22 deleting provisions in 21(3) and 21 (4) and inserting a new sub-section after sub-section (2)-(3).

The new insertion stated that despite the provisions of the section, a person who immediately prior to the first general election held under the Act held the office MP or councillor would qualify for nomination as a candidate for election as an MP or as a member of a county assembly in the first general election held under the Act.

The new provision was deleted Thursday morning following a proposed amendment by Transport Minister Amos Kimunya. The minister came in with a suggestion that aspirants for the 2012 General Election are exempted from the academic requirements but the same be observed strictly effective 2017.

He argued that this will serve as a reprieve for current legislators and councillors who would have a chance to use the five years to study and acquire the relevant academic papers.

A section of MPs held a different view from the amendments passed on Wednesday night, including Mr Kimunya’s suggestion instead demanding high academic standards not only for the next President and his deputy, County Governor and his deputy but also for MPs starting next General Election.

Yatta MP Charles Kilonzo led the section of MPs who argued that MPs should not have unfair advantage from the rest of Kenyans with regard to academic qualifications for jobs.

“Mr Speaker Sir, I know we are trying to help some of us, but as Hon Dr Joyce Laboso said when she was contributing to the Elections Law before it was enacted, we cannot legislate for we MPs,” he said.

“If this amendment was saying we are going to lower academic qualifications until the next General Election then it is unfair and unconstitutional. If we don’t have qualifications today, then let other people with qualifications have an opportunity to serve,” he stated.

Mwi.ii.lu na uzinzi wako upo? Umeipata hiyo we na boss wako wote maombi, kondoo kama mchungaji

CCM imekuwa kama wale wajenzi wa mnara wa babeli...........kila mtu na neno kwa lugha yake........hatimaye mnara ukaporomoka

My eyes are very sharp on English words since I am the English Learner......I've done some editing in your quoted statement. I remember the original spokesperson made it perfectly but the reporter has quoted some words wrongly!

sawa mkuu. Noted

"....akili ndogo inataka kutawala akili kubwa..it is shameful, problem can not be solved by the same level of thinking that created by them... You guys , your tired. Mmetuweka kwenye mess ninyi wenyewe ni lazima akili ya juu zaidi ije kutatua... Ni principle... Insanity keeps doing the same things in the same ways and xpecting to get different results... Maendeleo duniani yamekuja kwa mawazo yanayopingana....."

• cdm mwendo mdundo mbele kwa mbele :dance::welcome:peoplessssssssssssssssssssssssss power aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[/QUOTE]

Hivi Livingstone Lusinde ni mbunge wa jimbo kweli? Nani alimchagua? Nawahurumia sana wananchi wa jimbo lake
"Jamani ulizeni maswali yasiyo ya kukomoana" by Spika. Hapa anamaanisha ulizeni maswali ambayo mawaziri wamejiandaa kuwadanganya watanzania......

Poor me!

tunaombea wazinzi na waliofumaniwa na wake za watu (mfano Mwigilu) na akili ndogo (Lusinde form four failure) kuongoza akili kubwa za maprofesa, wenye madigrii akina Tibaijuka, Mahembe, Dr. Kigoda,magufuli,mwakyembe etc.ningekuwa mimi ni ccm ningekunywa sumu maana yale ni matusi ya kisomi especially wale wanaozomea na kupiga makofi ujinga ujinga na wengi wao wamepitia viti maalumu akina catherine

Niliwahi kusema CCM ni tatizo lenyewe, JK na serikali ya chama chake ndio tatizo, tusitegemee matatizo kujiondoa yenyewe. Matatizo huondolewa, huwezi kuwa sehemu ya tatizo ukaondoa tatizo.

Humu ndani kuna unukuzi wa Kauli iliyowahi kutolewa na Mchungaji Peter Msigwa Mbunge wa Iringa Mjini kuwa "akili ndogo haiwezi kuongoza akili kubwa". kwa Mukhutadha wa hoja yangu ni kipimo gani kinatumika kujua kama hii ni akili kubwa au hii ni akili ndogo? Jee kipimo chenyewe ni cha kisayansi au ni cha kisiasa? Maana vipimo kama vile IQ vina kanuni zake za kufuata ili kujua hiyo IQ ya mtu, jee akili kujua kama kubwa au ndogo inapimwaje?

Back
Top Bottom