After 17 years, Bennifer are back in Town

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007

Matt Damon Hopes The Ben Affleck And Jennifer Lopez Romance Rumours Are True: ‘I Love Them Both’​

Becca Longmire 4 hrs ago

1620759913001.png

Ben Affleck's good friend Matt Damon is now weighing in on those "Bennifer" rumours.
a man standing in front of Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez posing for the camera: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez.

© CP Images/Getty Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez.

Word on the street (and the internet) is that Affleck and ex-fiancée Jennifer Lopez might be back together after they were recently spotted together at a luxury resort in Montana.

However, if the pair have rekindled their romance, Damon has insisted he doesn't know anything about it, adding, "I love them both. I hope it's true. That would be awesome."

The actor joked during an appearance on Tuesday's "Today", "There's not enough liquor in the world for you to get me to say something about that."

Damon, who is currently in Australia promoting his new movie "Stillwater", told hosts Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb of the rumours: "I just heard you guys. I was sitting here waiting to come on TV. It's is the first time I heard about it."

He added of Affleck and Lopez, "It's a fascinating story. I hope it's true. I love them both. I hope it's true. That would be awesome."
RELATED: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Spend Time Together After Alex Rodriguez Split

Affleck and Lopez, who recently split from Alex Rodriguez, got engaged in 2002 before postponing their wedding in 2003.

The pair, whose relationship hit headlines in the early '00s, broke up in 2004 but have remained friends over the years.

They previously starred together in the films "Jersey Girl" and "Gigli".

JLo ameingia kwenye mahusiano mapya mapema mno, she needed some time after her break up with A-Rod to heal. Asipokuwa makini ataumia tena.
Why the rush though??
I like her; I don't want to see her broken hearted again.

JLo ameingia kwenye mahusiano mapya mapema mno, she needed some time after her break up with A-Rod to heal. Asipokuwa makini ataumia tena.
Why the rush though??

Huyu naona hawezi kuishi bila kuwa na mahusiano. She has never taken sometime to heal before jumping into another relationship. Yeye anakata mti na kupanda mti. Huenda ndo sababu inamfanya mahusiano yake yawe yanavunjika mara kwa mara

Alex Rodriguez Is Reportedly “Shocked” and “Saddened” by Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck’s Burgeoning Romance​

Alyssa Bailey 18 hrs ago

1620830512610.png
Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck are posing for a picture: Ben Affleck Jlo

Ben Affleck Jlo
–J.Lo and A-Rod announced their breakup in mid-April after four years together.
This story originally appeared on ELLE USA
When Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez announced their breakup in mid-April, a source made it clear to E! that A-Rod didn’t see it as the end of them completely; he wanted to win his ex-fiancée back. But as Lopez’s relationship with her other ex-fiancé Ben Affleck heats back up, E! got details on how Rodriguez is taking it. He is definitely shaken by it, a source said.
“A-Rod is shocked that J.Lo has moved on,” the source explained. “He truly thought they would be able to make it work and reconnect. He has been reaching out to J.Lo trying to meet with her and she has been very short with him.”
Ben Affleck wearing a suit and tie
© Getty Images
Overall, Rodriguez is “saddened” by Affleck and Lopez’s meet-ups (the two went on vacation alone last week), and he reached out to her to let her know “he’s upset.” This didn’t exactly move J.Lo though, who has no interest in reconciling with A-Rod. “She’s not interested in rekindling anything with A-Rod and is done,” the source said.

Lopez had longtime doubts about Rodriguez given his reputation as a past cheater. As a music source put it to People in April after their final breakup, “whether or not he has cheated doesn’t matter. She won’t tolerate the fear of it in the air between them.”
On the day they announced their split, E! got both Lopez and Rodriguez’s perspectives on it. Lopez ended things for good, the outlet made clear.
Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck that are standing in a wedding dress: JLO Ben Affleck

© Getty Images JLO Ben Affleck
“Once her trust is broken, there’s no turning around,” a source said of Lopez. “She feels good about her decision because she knows A-Rod will still be in her life, just in a different capacity.”

A second source close to Lopez revealed that Rodriguez hadn’t fully given up on them. “He is respecting her wishes right now, but has high hopes they will get back together,” the source said. “He’s doing anything in his power to make J.Lo happy.” Weeks later, Affleck came back in the picture publicly, so that effort was not enough.

Why the rush though??
Kulala na midoli sio jambo rahisi hata kidogo

Mf 'killed' Bruce Wayne for me, so fcuk him. Anyway, girl from the Block still going around the block, and I wouldn't mind becoming another cock too, man.

Why the rush though??
Wanasemaga hawezi kuwa single
I feel angejipa muda kwa kweli

Kama.unataka kujua kuwa Ben affleck Ni chick magnet

Tafuta muvi yake moja hivi ya Gone girl huyu Jamaa anaweza hata mtongoza hata Kamala Harris na asichomee

Sent from my TECNO P703 using JamiiForums mobile app

Nimeona watu wamemchamba sana jlo kuwa hawezi lala peke yake
Ila Arod gentleman kabisa angebaki nae tu lizuri kweli

A-Rod kufanya makosa sana kuona kampata wa kumpata. Asimlaumu mtu, kuna watu sio wa kutangaza ndoa, presha ya moyo lazima ihusike

Back
Top Bottom