African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Looking back on the year gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.

Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives,
We reflect upon who really counts,
As fresh and bright as the new year.

And when I ponder those who do,
I immediately think of my ASAS family

Thanks for being one of the reasons I'll have a Happy New Year!

May the Lord richly Bless you and your families,
May we live as God intended, in a world at peace and the awareness of his love in every Sunrise, every sunset, ever flower's unfolding petals, every baby's smile and laughter and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.

Wishing you all and your families A Very Happy and Blessed New Year filled with God's Love and Favor.

EPL Live (fta) on DTV 14, Yahsat 1A, Frequency 12130 H DVB-S2 8PSK SR 27500..

31913839611_a4fecafd95_b.jpg

31992408036_1edeb1d383_z.jpg

Thanks that's to those the beam farvour but to those of us who can't get it we cross our fingers.happy viewing

I'm in Tanzania can u tell me the position of the satellite and direction of dish?
Yahsat-1A @ 52.5° East, Dish facing East just above Yamal 402 @ 54.9° East.

Dish size from my location in Limuru, Kenya... 120 cm offset.
To track the satellite use frequency 11861 H SR 27500 or any frequency on Mena footprint..... FlySat Yahsat-1A @ 52.5° East

31886923462_dbb653bc3d_b.jpg

Happy Hunting

Am thinking of getting a reciever today n now... a while back in this forum SRT 4922 was the favoured option. Has this changed over time and where can i get it today?
[HASHTAG]#Babawhileyouwereaway[/HASHTAG], a very beautiful maid called auto*roll happened. Some stbs (particularly Freesat and 4950H) were quick to woo her into their fold and she was wooed. Unfortunately 4922 are those men who sit on the periphery/fence na "kukula kwa macho" (eat with their eyes). The current battle now is between the two above, on who is the most suitable suitor to this bride.

Yahsat-1A @ 52.5° East, Dish facing East just above Yamal 402 @ 54.9° East.

Dish size from my location in Limuru, Kenya... 120 cm offset.
To track the satellite use frequency 11861 H SR 27500 or any frequency on Mena footprint..... FlySat Yahsat-1A @ 52.5° East

31886923462_dbb653bc3d_b.jpg

Happy Hunting
Infact Bw. Kungu1 thats my strongest tracking tp on the bird. Dtv tp.

[HASHTAG]#Babawhileyouwereaway[/HASHTAG], a very beautiful maid called auto*roll happened. Some stbs (particularly Freesat and 4950H) were quick to woo her into their fold and she was wooed. Unfortunately 4922 are those men who sit on the periphery/fence na "kukula kwa macho" (eat with their eyes). The current battle now is between the two above, on who is the most suitable suitor to this bride.
You forgot Qsat, the beautiful one - who does not even blink whenever powervul men change keys. Viva FTA.

So what is the best and most reliable fta receiver of all time, is it Freesat, 4950H, 4922, Qsat, Satcom or what???

So what is the best and most reliable fta receiver of all time, is it Freesat, 4950H, 4922, Qsat, Satcom or what???
From the list, i own v7 & 4922. Comparing the two, v7 displays a superb video/picture. Bt wen am searching new sats, i use 4922.

Back
Top Bottom