African Satellite World and Sat Gear

I tried but failed, i will try again. North Rift and Kisumu, Ug,Tz is well covered by the beam. It fears\avoids Nairobi

I tried once in nbi and failed, I asked fellow members and they confirm its impossible with 130cm i didnt try again with a bigger dish.

hallo house any body with software of strong4930L, i tried to put its sw without succes more than a month now, please help me

I tried once in nbi and failed, I asked fellow members and they confirm its impossible with 130cm i didnt try again with a bigger dish.
I get with 6ft at Kiambu 15km from Nairobi, so 130 should down it.

You cant receive astra 28 in kenya...just forget that bird...but Hotbird digiturk and digitalab is most likely in kenya

This bird (2f) has a lot of free goodies (Sqy UK). How luck r the UK residents. Wen will this happen to us here in Africa?

You cant receive astra 28 in kenya...just forget that bird...but Hotbird digiturk and digitalab is most likely in kenya
Astra 2f (west Africa) beam receivable in North Rift and western Kenya, with 90cm dish.[/QUOTE]
Astra 2F is useless....nothing of interest there....only annoying channels......

Astra 2f (west Africa) beam receivable in North Rift and western Kenya, with 90cm dish.
Astra 2F is useless....nothing of interest there....only annoying channels......[/QUOTE]
Even south rift is receivable

software is not compatable
Have you unzipped it from the folder? You can also try and download again from the source. Make sure you unzip it to a .bin file before saving it in a flash (save it in the root directory) and upload it to the box. Good luck. Viva FTA

Have you unzipped it from the folder? You can also try and download again from the source. Make sure you unzip it to a .bin file before saving it in a flash (save it in the root directory) and upload it to the box. Good luck. Viva FTA
ok thanks let me try

Morning mates, I just wanted to know if anyone has experience in Strong 4955 receiver currently stocked at Alfa Sounds. Can it cure me ASAS? I will appreciate your advice. Thank you. Enjoy your day.

Back
Top Bottom