African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Hi all ,
somebody pls direct me to BBC World 68.5 Powe**u K**ys
hi,mine has issues on sony channels,they scramble from evening till early morning hours then open, on daily basis.does this happen to everyone or is it me alone?signal definitely not the issue

hi,mine has issues on sony channels,they scramble from evening till early morning hours then open, on daily basis.does this happen to everyone or is it me alone?signal definitely not the issue
you need to set it during the night to obtain the maximum quality that is the solution for it ,also what the type of lnb you are using my self am using gulf star 777, 17k quality at nigt goes to 99% and size of dish is 2.4M

you need to set it during the night to obtain the maximum quality that is the solution for it ,also what the type of lnb you are using my self am using gulf star 777, 17k quality at nigt goes to 99% and size of dish is 2.4M
Have you attempted Asiasat7 with your dish?

#GIDEN, unfortunately i didn't take note of the two transponders that hit green. I recall the polarity had digits of 1s, 0s & 7s and the frequencies had 4-digits. The elevation was 150mm [+/- 5mm] above Eutelsat 7b [European Beam].

Another blunder is that i didn't hook the set-up with a more sensitive decoder like GSky v6 HD that would probably had locked on more transponders. I reckon the satellite must have been a weak signal Eutelsat 10a KU-Band [Wide Beam].

Interestingly, i lowered the dish below Eutelsat 7b & locked on a transponder broadcasting DigiSports 3 airing a live soccer match. The transponder had three other channels and i can only remember "TV Gabon". The position was definitely SES 5/ Astra 4a and maybe the broadcaster had a live feed.

I abandoned KU-Band out of Eutelsat 9b @9°e frustrations started C-Band satelliting. I don't have a clear LOS Eastern/ Western Beam due to 5-Storey buildings and i've been unable to lock on Intelsat 10-02 @0.8°w C-Band Global Beam broadcasting A@FN Package. What is the best way of tracking down this bird?

Morn are you still getting digisports_??..
Plus on the Eutelsat 10E which transponder were u almost locking onto? Thnx

#freddygaz, Hi. unfortunately in the quest to nail Eutelsat 9b @9°e i didn't take keen interest in noting the DigiSports "x HD" transponder coz i was aware that this transponder also carried other channels but this feed was among African channels. I therefore concluded that this broadcast was either a West African Broadcaster live feed or CCcam at its best since Eutelsat 9b @9°e seems unnaible in E.Africa, i aborted the bird hunt.

Neither did i note the tps on Eutelsat 10E. LNB was Stargold Fuji SG-900 Single & it would be foolish to assume i hit green on C-Band Global Beam with a KU-Band LNB. According to lyngsat, Eutelsat 10E also transmits a KU Wide-beam.

It is not until yester nite that i back-tracked my hunt more keenly. Actually this bird turned out to be Eutelsat 3B @3.1° e. This is the bird hosting Zimbabwe Digital Migration Signal, 11050v/ 17064.[ZBC 01- ZBC 12].

In an interesting turn of events this bird also hosts Gabon Digital Signal, 11482v/ 45012. DigiSports "x HD" was broadcasted by Kanal 7 [Gabon]. As i post there is a UEFA Champion League match between Beneficas & Bayern Munich [audio: French, HD].

if you are on 4922... decoder viewable signals must greater than 59% quality....that signal deteriorates yes

My neighbour's SRT 4930 HD has stopped showing.
Other receivers show normally when connected to the same Nilesat dish.
This decoder (4930) no longer shows green on all well tracked channels.
The media player however still works very well if you insert HDD with recorded videos.
What do you think is wrong?

Have you tried Eutelsat 9e?
✋ Sir
How did your 9e hunt go? I am wondering if we are going wrong somewhere as a member from Mombasa got it with an 8ft dish. My assumption is we should get something with a 6ft especially you who is closer than Mombasa.

Back
Top Bottom