African Satellite World and Sat Gear

✋ Sir
How did your 9e hunt go? I am wondering if we are going wrong somewhere as a member from Mombasa got it with an 8ft dish. My assumption is we should get something with a 6ft especially you who is closer than Mombasa.
I am like dejumbo, workload and a lot of travelling. Whenever I get little time, I try out new satellites like TürkmenÄlem/MonacoSat @ 52° East which I got World Travel Channel HD...... 12456 V 2119 (MENA Beam)

I am like dejumbo, workload and a lot of travelling. Whenever I get little time, I try out new satellites like TürkmenÄlem/MonacoSat @ 52° East which I got World Travel Channel HD...... 12456 V 2119 (MENA Beam)
Now that you mentioned it i got it when hunting Yahsat the signal and picture quality was very good. I didn't manage the whole of Yahsat. I was trying out for Varshish HD.

you need to set it during the night to obtain the maximum quality that is the solution for it ,also what the type of lnb you are using my self am using gulf star 777, 17k quality at nigt goes to 99% and size of dish is 2.4M
Absolutely

you need to set it during the night to obtain the maximum quality that is the solution for it ,also what the type of lnb you are using my self am using gulf star 777, 17k quality at nigt goes to 99% and size of dish is 2.4M
well thanks for your comments,mine is a 6ft with a euroster single solution lnb.i guess the size is what makes all the difference.the signal is at 59% on s**ny from 4pm is scrambled and 4am it starts showing without any scratches at all.

well thanks for your comments,mine is a 6ft with a euroster single solution lnb.i guess the size is what makes all the difference.the signal is at 59% on s**ny from 4pm is scrambled and 4am it starts showing without any scratches at all.
oh by the way there is a used 150cm offset in perfect condition available in nairobi for quick sale 0722272054

I have one which i am not using if interested i can release it at 200K TZSHS
Hi. Thanks for the feedback. For a pre-owned OVHD box, I think the price is over the top given the new one is going at 399 rand down south. I guess this gives me new impetus to attempt sourcing it from Mandelaland itself.

To register on that site have always be a problem for long.

Hello guys, I can't find logout button. How do I locate it?
Register, Log In and Logout is at the top of the page. Clear your browser cache if you have any problems logging in.

House, there decoders like starsat c10 mega and c10 hd,c10 mega is mpeg 2.Now is there a way to turn mpeg 2 to hd considering they share same name and remote functions,we are being robbed,software developpers please help.

Back
Top Bottom