African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Aisee sikufanikiwa kuirudia hii picha ya juzi sijaipata jana

I can see. Some of the contents like Vivid HD, Redlight HD are from 13£ but some like Liberty TV, E tele seem to be from 16£. can you please post your transponders list. freq GIDEN Vicwa essao and others
i will try to catch it again and show you. even i was wondering there are channels like sexy sat arabic,a lot of Europe 1 channels,lot of canals and food network there
Rakims

Nimeiona bob. Please inbox me picha yenye Antenna/Satellite setting na transponders list. Before I dare
niliweka alama hiyo sehemu, when i get back home i will send it to you, the only frequency i remember and was easy to catch was 11394H 27500

Rakims

That is actually eutelsat 16A at 16e.. the beam is very strong in EA..

Your lnb setting is wrong.. you've selected "5150" instead of "universal" for a ku band lnb..

Seems like someone sneeked in the poon channels recently.
I don't know sir but why there was a lot of europe 1 channels and National Geographic Polska,Nasa Channels, channels,living fine and Qatar Tv are all those show po*n?

Rakims

Another abandoned 2.4 meter in the hood ,facing up.
The guy seems to have given up after the locals moved from 64.2 to 72.1.
IMG_20190617_131438.jpg

my friend asking doesn't mean someone doesn't know what he is asking all i want to know about nilesat 201, is should i use teflon? and can 6ft dish catch it that all i wan't to know. also i can catch any bird i want but the thing is how they beam in our place? i even catch 3 of 2 of sat that i never see anyone talk about here like astra 2g 28.2e and 2f 26.0e also i manage to catch hotbird 12.5w/s didn't like it cause they show p*rn Channels

Rakims
Come one come all we see the magical Rakims who can get 13E and 2F 26E but no 7w.

thats what i need to know mkuu, if they use C or KU thanks for the advice and kindly answer, and mkuu Nahdy has helped me in PM, you guys here thinks that it easier to read 1528 quotes. ok next time i will use search engine
Nothing thats good comes easily, read 5 pages a day you will learn what you will never be answered here.

Rakims what you got is 16E sub Saharan and South East Africa beams, and not all tps. You also used wrong Lnb frequency settings (Cband while the sats are Ku band)

Back
Top Bottom