African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Thanks. The guy was talking about the Autoroll function on PVU programs at IS20@68.5 vs NS112@57. Those Poa VU channels at 68£ are much easier to autoroll than those @57£. Never heard of A@F@N at IS20 though.
oh,sorry then .i thought he was wondering why he could get jeshi at 57e and not sony at IS20,hence my remark.my bad.

na leo iko na maswali ingine:
1.can the naija tiesstv @45e be nabbed using a 6 footer in nairobi area?
2.there was a poster on this forum sometime back who was fabricating a mesh wire 10 footer.i cannot remember who it was,and i don't know whether he posted the final pictures of the results.can someone remember who it was?i have tried to search on the forum lakini sipati.

Is anyone getting the mbc's @7/8w using a 90cm?with football season over,i have now gone westwards.After a lot of toiling,i could only manage one mbc iraq.It is a long time since i faced this direction.Even though they seem to have added some decent movie channels, i feel i need to nab the mbc's,and i used to get them before.My location is kabete near Nairobi.
Yes they are still much present. But from my experience diseqc switch haiwezi, have to remove it to gets Nilesat

oh,sorry then .i thought he was wondering why he could get jeshi at 57e and not sony at IS20,hence my remark.my bad.
Not at all. I was wondering too that his box is able to open the A@F@N at 57£ bu can't open $ony @68.5£

Hands-on a 8x1 switch from AliExpress today, I just can't wait to expand my setups
IMG_20190624_123258.jpg

2.there was a poster on this forum sometime back who was fabricating a mesh wire 10 footer.i cannot remember who it was,and i don't know whether he posted the final pictures of the results.can someone remember who it was?i have tried to search on the forum lakini sipati.

It was this guy..

Turns out it was all talk.. Never provided pictures when asked to..

u see a new 4 inch black pipe, 16 gauge,17 feet is about 3500. a 2x1 tube is about 1k i do the welding myself.Am sure i cannot spend 5k.I have a 12 foot bud which i fabricated myself and many others so if you see me talking about something , i have done it before.A 12 foot bud is much heavier you need about six men to lift it up and a good concrete base

built it from scratch. i have a manual roll bender for bending the square tubes.I have done this for quite sometime sold some to people.mine is pointed at 64,62,68.i have a ten foot ,twelve and eight. i have not decided what to do with ten and eight since my eight port diseqc switch is full.i want to buy a 16 port diseqc probably two or three more receivers.I will take photos show them to you.

prime focus ,mesh. I have no problem with digiturk my 130 cm is doing just fine as u can see from photos i posted earlier the quality is hitting 81% and above.My mission as i said earlier is hotbird that is the only challenge left

And someone got very impatient waiting for pictures in this age of instant digital photography

:mad:

It would be a very fine thing if our brother Karizz would provide a more comprehensive info on the said BUDs he has been building. By doing so he would encourage others with similar dreams to go ahead and build their own and if not so for lazy people like me buy the same from him. If some ASAS victims here have gone to the pain of importing this from outside Kenya then this shows how ripe the market is.... so take advantage of this and gain an extra coin. Having a hobby is a good thing but having a hobby and making money out of it is a great thing so if you are serious bro do the necessary.

We all know that the time that we used to wait for photos for a month (read Ramogi studios) is over, you can now take a photo and instantly upload it. or was it "figment of your imagination" i hope not coz this will mean a very big disappointment to all the curious forum members.:mad::mad::mad:

Then the guy uploaded pictures of offset dishes probably from Luthuli..

Incidentally, the photo karizz upload shows an offset dish, so I'm also still waiting to see his meshed pf dish, at least to remove all doubts. Over to you my friend.

It was this guy..

Turns out it was all talk.. Never provided pictures when asked to..

And someone got very impatient waiting for pictures in this age of instant digital photography

The guy had earlier uploaded pictures of offset dishes probably from Luthuli..
I am not sure he is the one one i am referring to.The poster that I am talking about posted one or two pictures of a mesh dish under construction.One forum member even advised him to use aluminium sheet metal instead of a mesh.

As Lunsat2 advised. Learn much from lyngat/flysat/satbeams
You are actually targeting the MENA beam from Nilesat which (According to lyngsat) ends up somewhere in Nairobi, so you will need a bigger dish than those you have tried ( 90cm & 180 cm), a decent KU LNB for fringe reception and patience (assuming you are skilled enough), to get the beam here in TZ.
I would have tried to hunt it too but my western side is uphills and obscured by Vegetation and buildings. Think I'll need to take the dish to the roof .Happy hunting bro
View attachment 1136328
then i should stop at arabsat 5c. 20.0e and IS20 with these 2 dishes until i get another big dish like 8ft.
Can 90cm catch 57E? i never try that. i get there with 6ft

It is not difficult to read....it may take a lot of time but believe me,it will be worth it.Learning is a gradual process....If you are really interested in this "thing", those pages are a "library'' you may not want to skip......
ok i will when i complete i will prove it

The shotest way to home is not always the quickest. Start from pg 1, you will learn a lot more faster.
All the jamii expert members started from their. Page 1.
# 1 jan 22, 2013.To understand the language of satellite world and satellite gear.
Pain, frastulations, ebararrasment and victory awaits you.
Visit your dish Day and night until your nossy neighbors sympathy for you. Hata kama ni midnight.
lolz nilishatoka huko mkuu,
the issues are the surrounding.

Thanks. The guy was talking about the Autoroll function on PVU programs at IS20@68.5 vs NS112@57. Those Poa VU channels at 68£ are much easier to autoroll than those @57£. Never heard of A@F@N at IS20 though.
if they are can i get a picture of you watching them like Sony pix and sonymax or SAB?

then i should stop at arabsat 5c. 20.0e and IS20 with these 2 dishes until i get another big dish like 8ft.
Can 90cm catch 57E? i never try that. i get there with 6ft
On Ku band, yes you can get the hornsat channels

Back
Top Bottom