African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Most people think HEVC is same thing as 4k or UHD

That is H265 aka HEVC (High efficiency video coding) an improvement of H264 which is basically MPEG4 or MP4. Both formats are video coding formats for full HD or SD only that HEVC/H265 compresses data and delivers it more efficiently

Now there is full HD an there is 4k or UHD (which relates to picture frame size)
HEVC can still be used to compress UHD/4K video data. But picture frame size for 4K is much larger. HEVC is commonly used to broadcast 4K channels due to high efficiency required in transmitting huge volume 4K video data so most people think HEVC is the same thing ad 4K.

you can still broadcast SD channels using hevc/h265 if you like but transmission efficiency isn't an issue when broadcasting relatively less video data in SD channels

Confusing.. Ok whatever it is my point was that starsat don't open it. 4955 does.

Also that the signal sensitivity for starsat is weak.

Sorry for offending you sellers by exposing the limitations of this box. But the masses must be informed to know what theyll be splashing hundreds of dollars on for them to make an informed decision
I wouldn't feel bad while you are educating members. We don't always get opportunities to test all features or aspects but I take feedback to the manufacturers and programmers/engineers.

I also open S*tanta on V7. I will try on 4950h

I don't understand why 4950/low class digisat deluxe fail to lock the Tp 11919h27500 video but locks some radios.View attachment 902764
IMG_20181018_224244.jpg

Kwa ma PM,Chini ya maji,ndani ya pango,Kwa giza ,behind the curtain rules are not applicable here.

This is the ESCDT600 Eurostar single , the ESCDT700 twin is very good. but they are ordinary not even WFI filtered .
ESCDT700 twin is the best lnb i have ever used so far.It performs well on both circular and linear signals.What do you mean are not Wifi filtered?

ESCDT700 twin is the best lnb i have ever used so far.It performs well on both circular and linear signals.What do you mean are not Wifi filtered?
If you live in an area where WIMAX is being transmitted or close to a cell tower the signal interferes with Cband reception ie signal as they lie within the same bandwidth.

The 600 or 700 is an lnb which is not fitted with Wimax filter but the Es21+ or Pauxis px2000 is fitted with the Wimax filtering technology.

As I am busy looking around for a six footer or better still an eight footer, in another forum, a brother from 9ja is looking for a, wait for it, a 15.42 footer!

What can such nab here in Nairobi?

9ja.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom