African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Badr 5 @ Lyngsat
badr5_fssmena_world.gif

The 10 rats
The next biss war.
Biss roll by the Sec/Min ? WiFi connection to keep up with the 10 rAts ?

GIDEN! And Freq! Or anyone used both Pauxis PX 2000 and Eurostar es 21 Gold. What's your verdict?, I have used Eurostar es 21 Gold only! Is Pauxis any better?

GIDEN! And Freq! Or anyone used both Pauxis PX 2000 and Eurostar es 21 Gold. What's your verdict?, I have used Eurostar es 21 Gold only! Is Pauxis any better?

It's better to have both and use them interchangeably where each is most suitable. There are tps which each perform better than the other. Pauxis is good at the eastern arc especially 68.5 and 91.5. on the western arc Pauxis recently failed to nab Akuna Free Network at 5e but es21 gold plus did it. Guess it's very good at circular signals. It also got high quality biscuit and is professionally built.

It's better to have both and use them interchangeably where each is most suitable. There are tps which each perform better than the other. Pauxis is good at the eastern arc especially 68.5 and 91.5. on the western arc Pauxis recently failed to nab Akuna Free Network at 5e but es21 gold plus did it. Guess it's very good at circular signals. It also got high quality biscuit and is professionally built.
Es21 is good for circular satellites followed by Supermax while Pauxis is good for Linear satellites. For Jeshi use 9. O'clock skew and even i signal fails to pop on Finder blindscan your box you will get signal. I recently tested Norsat but it underperformed compared to Pauxis.

Based on this and GIDEN's!

For circular
Es21 does better than Pauxis

my experience with es21, gulf star 777 and titanium c1 pll.

For circular signals, Gulfstar 777 (standard lnb) does better than Es21 or titanium c1 pll.
A good example is (Nyota Times Nyakati) with 6ft ina sweep kweli at 4x2=8 and stable 24/7 While es21 and titanium zinashika but not that stable as gulf star 777.
For A eeefu een, they all get the signal but gulf takes it by 3% higher.

Hence for circular, GULFSTAR 777. Wins.
In eastern arc, gulf star 777 plays tight and has an upper hand on tps with strong signal intensity example 68.5, 76 and 78 ( except) cartoons on 76.
Es 21 is at home on 91.5, 66, and 76(cartoons) while c1 pll is in between es 21 and gulf star 777 on eastern.

Now I gotta get Pauxis for more analysis! Am arming my self for 8ft.
Thank you freq, Giden!

Based on this and GIDEN's!

For circular
Es21 does better than Pauxis

my experience with es21, gulf star 777 and titanium c1 pll.

For circular signals, Gulfstar 777 (standard lnb) does better than Es21 or titanium c1 pll.
A good example is (Nyota Times Nyakati) with 6ft ina sweep kweli at 4x2=8 and stable 24/7 While es21 and titanium zinashika but not that stable as gulf star 777.
For A eeefu een, they all get the signal but gulf takes it by 3% higher.

Hence for circular, GULFSTAR 777. Wins.
In eastern arc, gulf star 777 plays tight and has an upper hand on tps with strong signal intensity example 68.5, 76 and 78 ( except) cartoons on 76.
Es 21 is at home on 91.5, 66, and 76(cartoons) while c1 pll is in between es 21 and gulf star 777 on eastern.

Now I gotta get Pauxis for more analysis! Am arming my self for 8ft.
Thank you freq, Giden!
now,where can i get this gulfstar 777 in kenya?

Back
Top Bottom