African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Possible using a Eurostar ES21Gold Plus lnb.. remember to remember to feed it the biscuit.. try your titanium lnb
Guess I'll have to term it as a special case and set the whole day to approach it from a different angle! Tried all those possibilities before but didn't yield the results.
I heard somewhere someone saying when he gets the BBC's feed he then slightly reduce the signal and then input the 4FN tp and it hits green! Given I always get the BBC feeds then I guess I could try that out!

Guess I'll have to term it as a special case and set the whole day to approach it from a different angle! Tried all those possibilities before but didn't yield the results.
I heard somewhere someone saying when he gets the BBC's feed he then slightly reduce the signal and then input the 4FN tp and it hits green! Given I always get the BBC feeds then I guess I could try that out!

Please confirm. I trued to get 4FN on 10_02 but failed. I only got the Namibia channels. But when I checked out 5e cband circular I found a whole nest, more than 10, different 4FN channels. Have they moved or did I misname the SATs?

Please confirm. I trued to get 4FN on 10_02 but failed. I only got the Namibia channels. But when I checked out 5e cband circular I found a whole nest, more than 10, different 4FN channels. Have they moved or did I misname the SATs?
Moving

i recently got hold of two 6ft and honestly i am undecided on what to get whether ts Pauxis 2000 or the eurostar es21 gold lnb...... i wish to get apstar or is20

you could also help to suggest other birds i can lock into.

so for 68.5 and 76.5 u suggest i get px2000
The two lnbs work equally well. It depends on what you want but px2000 will serve you well both on 68.5 & 76.5 . ES 21 Gold plus is a little picky. But works where well in certain birds where px2000 fails

so for 68.5 and 76.5 u suggest i get px2000
The two lnbs work equally well. It depends on what you want but px2000 will serve you well both on 68.5 & 76.5 . ES 21 Gold plus is a little picky. But works where well in certain birds where px2000 fails

I gues they moved! Today I tried 0.8 west with all of my skills, using 3 different types of lnbs but i failed. Tomorrow I'll check out 5e. If you won't mind you could pm me the tp.

I gues they moved! Today I tried 0.8 west with all of my skills, using 3 different types of lnbs but i failed. Tomorrow I'll check out 5e. If you won't mind you could pm me the tp.
I won't be able to until the weekend. I hope the others can help sooner.

No, because you cant get linear Ku signal when the dielectric plate is inserted..
Too bad you'll now need 2 dishes if you're a fan of both the forces and 5/7e this is where a motor comes to rescue

hi asas victims.Is there a bongo-based forum member who can organize for me to get the gulfstar 777 lnb(which is not sold in kenya) and how much will it cost?i want to experiment with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom