African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Ama Magufuli aziwekee Kifuli..

But in FTA world we say enjoy it while it lasts. Right now they're coming in the evening and dissaperring at midnight for bed.
Use a normal lnb like sg 777, does better than single soln.. You will hit 72% signal quality, and that is perfect won't dance at all.

New s/w _30th May for 4950.
"100% working with hidden wifi"
Whatever that means.

The Jamiiforums app seems to be misbehaving, it is erratically refusing to post or load. Last week it refused to start i had to re install.

Hi fellow ASAS sufferers.Now that titanium PLL has not proven(based on the tests done by Let Love Reign) to be the 'inverto' of C-band,which is hands down the best C-Band LNB-all factors constant?I am asking this because i thought,after reading this forum,that the es-21 gold was the best.But after buying it, it could not nab 68.5e and i could only get A-EF-EN.I was using a 90cm,which i know is not adequate,but for example with the inverto i can get most of the good things on ku-band,eg 52.5e, 54.9e and 68.5e on the east side even with a 90 cm.I need some views on this because i want to stock up on the very best LNBs before splurging on a BUD

Hi fellow ASAS sufferers.Now that titanium PLL has not proven(based on the tests done by Let Love Reign) to be the 'inverto' of C-band,which is hands down the best C-Band LNB-all factors constant?I am asking this because i thought,after reading this forum,that the es-21 gold was very good.But after buying it, it could not nab 68.5e and i could only get A-EF-EN.I was using a 90cm,which i know is not adequate,but for example with the inverto i can get most of the good things,eg 52.5e, 54.9e and 68.5e on the east side even with a 90 cm.I need some views on this because i want to stock up on the very best LNBs before splurging on a BUD

Wow, are you receiving the Disks with a 90?

Hi fellow ASAS sufferers.Now that titanium PLL has not proven(based on the tests done by Let Love Reign) to be the 'inverto' of C-band,which is hands down the best C-Band LNB-all factors constant?I am asking this because i thought,after reading this forum,that the es-21 gold was very good.But after buying it, it could not nab 68.5e and i could only get A-EF-EN.I was using a 90cm,which i know is not adequate,but for example with the inverto i can get most of the good things,eg 52.5e, 54.9e and 68.5e on the east side even with a 90 cm.I need some views on this because i want to stock up on the very best LNBs before splurging on a BUD
C band is a whole different beast, and unpredictable too sometimes than the KU band.
However, for 68.5 Cband, gulfstar 777 Lnb does great(at least for me), but not c1 pll.

For 76.5 that's where titanium c1 pll does its wonders, luring the ever resisting 3880 from its castle with 6ft dish, which means once you get 3880, the rest of 76.5 dance in and if you are smart enough, half of 78.5 sticks with you.
I'm yet to try Pauxis just for experimentation, as many prominent ASAS members have their vote for it.
Still, GIDEN's advice on dish mastering is a class for precision.

C band is a whole different beast, and unpredictable too sometimes than the KU band.
However, for 68.5 Cband, gulfstar 777 Lnb does great(at least for me), but not c1 pll.

For 76.5 that's where titanium c1 pll does its wonders, luring the ever resisting 3880 from its castle with 6ft dish, which means once you get 3880, the rest of 76.5 dance in and if you are smart enough, half of 78.5 sticks with you.
I'm yet to try Pauxis just for experimentation, as many prominent ASAS members have their vote for it.

Thanks for the tips.Now,this gulfstar 777-we do not seem to have it in Kenya.Or it could be a 'relative' of supermax 777?

Discs....ho ho ho.....no.i was referring to ku band 68.5 things like E!.discs are on C-band

For sure they're and so are the Aefwens. I thought you were saying that you received them only (Afwe...) on a 90 with ES - 21 since you mentioned not wanting to splurge (as you put it) on a BUD before stocking up on the very best of LNBs.

Here is a comparative performance sheet I got from sat guys US comparing C1 PLL to another lnb "Geosat C2" the CPLL beat Geosat C2 by only 0.5 points.
IMG_20180531_145746.png

For sure they're and so are the Aefwens. I thought you were saying that you received them only (Afwe...) on a 90 with ES - 21 since you mentioned not wanting to splurge (as you put it) on a BUD before stocking up on the very best of LNBs.
:):)...yes,the sequence was stock on lnbs, then splurge on BUD.My issue was that the es-21 gets Ayefen comfortably but not 68.5e,yet i assumed 68.5e was one of the stronger (and therefore easily gettable) satellites.My plan is that the several excellent LNBs will come in handy when parasiting,since my space does not allow having many dishes.

:):)...yes,the sequence was stock lnb then splurge on BUD.My issue was that the es-21 gets Ayefen comfortably but not 68.5e,yet i assumed 68.5e was one of the stronger (and therefore easily gettable) satellites.My plan is that the several excellent LNBs will come in handy when parasiting,since my space does not allow having many dishes.
Get an 8ft. If possible two of them. 1 8ft is equivalent to 3 6fts especially if you're into parasiting.

Get an 8ft. If possible two of them. 1 8ft is equivalent to 3 6fts especially if you're into parasiting.
Why don’t u make it motorized and place the three lnb in a molded lnb holder to hold the three lnbs and the set from to east to west,with the positioned u move from satellite to satellite.from east to west.

Why don’t u make it motorized and place the three lnb in a molded lnb holder to hold the three lnbs and the set from to east to west,with the positioned u move from satellite to satellite.from east to west.
easier said than done. Especially on c band. Talk of lnb skew differences. Polarity differences. Some sats need dielectric plate some won't work with it. Then one lnb cannot be good accross all sats. Each sat needs a customized solution.

Then there is a joy that comes with owning a dish farm that doesn't come with owning a motorized setup. Its like natural food vs genetically modified food. That is if you're infected with ASAS type A.

What is a molded lnb holder? Any pictures?

easier said than done. Especially on c band. Talk of lnb skew differences. Polarity differences. Some sats need dielectric plate some won't work with it. Then one lnb cannot be good accross all sats. Each sat needs a customized solution.

Then there is a joy that comes with owning a dish farm that doesn't come with owning a motorized setup. Its like natural food vs genetically modified food. That is if you're infected with ASAS type A.
Men, this made me laugh, especially the infected part.
Some of us fit right into it.

This is what Iam taking about I have been in satellite installation for quite long time and my place is in west africa

Attachments

• 8FDF903E-DEDE-48F9-8CF5-37D68408C112.jpeg
    8FDF903E-DEDE-48F9-8CF5-37D68408C112.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom