African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Certainly not. Besides, this JF is Tanzanian. So it is wholly Swahili.
Definitely Tanzanian,but let's call members to know that we have English sector and Tanzanian sector,it created so for long so let's us all enjoy each other views, Tanzanian or kenyas we are all african

For those who want 4950m and 130cm dish at a cheap price go to Fine Lane enterprise on Tiriki lane Luthuli avenue...av liked them....huyu Riwara ametugonga sana.Or contact 0720585443.
so its not just me! those guys are truly expensive. and they dont drop a cent from their named price. ni kama nakumatt

so its not just me! those guys are truly expensive. and they dont drop a cent from their named price. ni kama nakumatt
Hehehe i give 8ft at 23k he gives at 25k, but its because he is established and reknowned

Hehehe i give 8ft at 23k he gives at 25k, but its because he is established and reknowned
Then there's this lady at their shop who insists on cash payment yet they have a mpesa paybill no. Had to cross the street to withdraw then come back n pay.

Praise FM (Gospel Music)!

Hi friends, l did a search on this and it seems not to have been brough to the atteusion of the house. Praise FM is on Nilesat or near on 11354, V 27500 DVB-S brought by SNT PLC. Now blaring Xmas music. Enjoy FTA....

Praise FM (Gospel Music)!

Hi friends, l did a search on this and it seems not to have been brough to the atteusion of the house. Praise FM is on Nilesat or near on 11354, V 27500 DVB-S brought by SNT PLC. Now blaring Xmas music. Enjoy FTA....

Yep there you go. FTA satellite radio is a much overlooked sector yet most channels are free ad free with high quality programming you can listen to overnight
IMG_20171220_173734.jpg

Just can't get mtn
I beg to differ, i have severally locked on m*tn tp with the 600. If you are still failing change the Teflon position slot. Also try both 3oclock and 6oclock skew positions. I already have people using it.

freq
, although i have never installed EuroStar ESCD 600 Gold LNB, use the original di-electric plate and push it all the way inside. The plate must be at least 40mm so as to counter the long neck parameters.

freq, although i have never installed EuroStar ESCD 600 Gold LNB, use the original di-electric plate and push it all the way inside. The plate must be at least 40mm so as to counter the long neck parameters.
Kind of gave up. I'm now just watching the east african beam with RT Doc & Ethiopian channels on the 6ft. something I could do with 65cm. What a waste of dish space. Also tried with Pauxis single solution, failed. Thanks for the new tip I'll try again with the Eurostar. Or if you could give me Ideas on where to buy the Supermax 777 I'd Appreciate

this idea of whatsapp isnt welcome yo me if my phone gets formated or otherwise it means i loose all other mesages i cant refer a new membe cant read older post lets post here for some of us we have been here for more than 3yrats we yhought of the group but for reference matters we gave it up and mind you some have devices that cant support the app.simple abandon that useless plan as it will kill the forum
I've also always looked at the whatsapp idea with similar skepticism. Like what if the admin gets emotional with you and blocks you? too much control in one stranger's hands

My SRT 4955 says I did the last Search on 5th Oct 2033. A very futuristic box huh!
STR  1220_214306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom