African Satellite World and Sat Gear

@all, my 130cm dish was "stuck" on EutelSat 16a since the day Amos 5 went under; recently attempted Astra 2f with success [LNB: InVerto HGLN Single/ Skew: 4O'clock].

I was able to lock on all transponders but unfortunately could not hit green on 12525h/ 30000 [Joy tv, tv3 Ghana, Adom tv]. All other transponders yielded 71 channels including Max tv, ICE tv, FNN, Eagle tv, etc. Latest addition was "KISS tv" which is currently off broadcast. Current blindscan is yielding 65 channels including "Astra 28.2" feeds.

Most of these channels seem to propagate either Christianity or Islam but the competition for viewership is high. Almost all of these channels broadcast foreign movies in English audio.

Tested Strong SRT L726 Twin LNB and also tweaked both LNBs but yielded no results. How can i maximize signal to hit green @ 12525h/ 30000?

Location is Kiambu County.

adjust yo dish or/and lnb until yo hit 75% and above all tp will popup in case of kiss if yo signal is under 74% it seems at you side are off air its not is only due to signal

#potrayed, I was initially hitting green @39% on SRT 4950h but managed to maximize signal to 50%, even went as far as shifting the focal point by loosening the LNB arms but signal remained constant.

Due to my location i concluded that at least 150 cm
is required to lock on 12525h/ 30000. Further ''adjustment'' of the dish will result in complete lose of signal. It is unfortunate too that i'm unable to enjoy ConSat free broadcast [12565h/ 30000].
https://www.jamiiforums.com/members/potrayed.164958/

As at the time of my post [4th March 2017] KISS tv was off-air but has already resumed transmission together with Atinka tv, Jericho tv & Ololo tv.

Its quite funny what you are getting is completely different from what we have,it may be a one cable solution Lnb. I will give you a photo of 777 I have

the guy bring it from ghana,, so can i use it for two diferent receiver to watch diferent channels or not

colesbergkhn, seems like the Ghanian dealer is ripping you off. I concur with GIDEN, the logo on SuperMax LNBs is written in ''Black'' and NOT RED.
https://www.jamiiforums.com/members/giden.285489/
View all genuine SuperMax C-Band LNBs models vh-xxx here:
S U P E R M A X

colesbergkhn, seems like the Ghanian dealer is ripping you off. I concur with GIDEN, the logo on SuperMax LNBs is written in ''Black'' and NOT RED.
View all genuine SuperMax C-Band LNBs models vh-xxx here:
S U P E R M A X
u r right,, even after testing it it didi not give me better result then my dual lnb ,now its just laying on store room,,, even that bastare who sent me the alpha box decoder its remote is also not working,, very bad image is now in my mind for ghanians

on intelsat 20 finaly i got discoveriy but problem is that before my sony signals was 56%,now they r on 66 to 68%,, n on discovery i m getting the same 60 plus signals but its still scratching?n other thing when i tight my lnb its drop the signals 3,4%?

on intelsat 20 finaly i got discoveriy but problem is that before my sony signals was 56%,now they r on 66 to 68%,, n on discovery i m getting the same 60 plus signals but its still scratching?n other thing when i tight my lnb its drop the signals 3,4%?

Hi colesberg, you had remote unit problems, have you tried replacing it with a "Universal" one?

@All
Is there a problem with 1W-AF4 C-Band? Last week a few hours after nabbing it, it just disappeared leaving only the BBC feeds.

Hi colesberg, you had remote unit problems, have you tried replacing it with a "Universal" one?

@All
Is there a problem with 1W-AF4 C-Band? Last week a few hours after nabbing it, it just disappeared leaving only the BBC feeds.
i dont know which universal remote gona work,,do u have any idea plz share

guys, have been having a problem with a*n package on ap*r 76.5,some channels like s*n* hd have sound no pics, others like a*n, pics no sound. 8ft dish, 4950h with software ver 4.19,quality 80%,pls help

Did u move the dish up/down?

guys, have been having a problem with a*n package on ap*r 76.5,some channels like s*n* hd have sound no pics, others like a*n, pics no sound. 8ft dish, 4950h with software ver 4.19,quality 80%,pls help
You might be forced to insert the kiss manually if you've confirmed that the tp won't roll automatically

alredat did tht, got keys from najmsat... still nothing.. actually if i reset the database and blindscan, the package behaves the same, this is without any key insertion and database reset done...

You might be forced to insert the kiss manually if you've confirmed that the tp won't roll automatically
already did that , got keys from najmsat... still nothing.. actually if i reset the database and blindscan, the package behaves the same, this is without any key insertion and after database reset done

already did that , got keys from najmsat... still nothing.. actually if i reset the database and blindscan, the package behaves the same, this is without any key insertion and after database reset done
anyone with the latest funguo for the a*n package on a*s*r7, pls inbox, i give it a try one more time before i bin tht stb...

anyone with the latest funguo for the a*n package on a*s*r7, pls inbox, i give it a try one more time before i bin tht stb...
Don't bin it as yet. Check for duplicate keys and delete any duplicates. It should work. I have the stb

Back
Top Bottom