African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Well said Cheupec; the patch reeled in the see n bee cee pretty fine; but I seem to experience mutual exclusivity between h bee oh and the discs. I have tried toggling the tps from zero to nine on the first digit maintaining the 397- 'prefix' but when one shows up, the other automatically disappears. I would really appreciate some tuition on which to apply when for both to pop up. Cheers.
Try this:
1. Press info on any of the channels from both groups. You will notice on your channel list you likely have channels on both groups with both 3974 and 3977 freq.
1. Navigate to chanel list and delete all disc**s group with 3977 to remain with discs with only 3974 and delete all h bee o group chanels with 3974 and remain with only the ones with 3977
2. Create p**v kee id 3974 and put disc kee
3. Create p**v kee id 3977 and put h be o kee
4. Make sure the 3974 id is not been duplicated on line 116. If it has been duplicated the the kee on that line will create a conflict, change that id to 0000.

Well said Cheupec; the patch reeled in the see n bee cee pretty fine; but I seem to experience mutual exclusivity between h bee oh and the discs. I have tried toggling the tps from zero to nine on the first digit maintaining the 397- 'prefix' but when one shows up, the other automatically disappears. I would really appreciate some tuition on which to apply when for both to pop up. Cheers.
Well, as one well informed member said, change e.g D.cvery t.p up or down by a value of 3. Enter the keys for the new frequency. Manually rescan the new frequency. Works for me.

Well, as one well informed member said, change e.g D.cvery t.p up or down by a value of 3. Enter the keys for the new frequency. Manually rescan the new frequency. Works for me.
leave hb* as 3974 and do the same in key edit as for discs,change them to 3977 in manual scan and also under key edit.works fine for me soft ver.1.97p get latest keys from POWERVU KEY: POWERVU KEY

Seems nice goodies r moving to Asiasat7.
I have noted since the intended coverage area is Asia they are moving the goodies to satellites with nearly exclusively Asian coverage read Measat and Asiasat which need VBUDs. We will follow them there

I have noted since the intended coverage area is Asia they are moving the goodies to satellites with nearly exclusively Asian coverage read Measat and Asiasat which need VBUDs. We will follow them there
Unless they go below the horizon otherwise we are coming after them

Can our existing gadgets descramble the powerpoint+ ( an upgrade)?

help needed my srt4955 goes on booting without stopping,tried the formular ti srt4950H of changing the name of the bin to rom but this failed in case of srt4955 m8s help is needed.

guys , i have a guy in turkey can you pliz advice me on what pv enabled decoder i can ask him to buy for me . im not sure whats found that side

upload_2016-8-26_13-57-14.png

How big and high up can this dish get?

Just loved it and felt like sharing with members!!

Dish Man Has 5,000 TV Channels, and Counting

Al Jessup of Beckley, W. Va., has installed 12 satellite dishes around his home, giving him access to at least 5,000 TV channels. He tells Scott Simon he plans to add a 13th.

SCOTT SIMON, host:

The latest Nielsen numbers show that Americans spend a record amount of time channel-surfing, four hours and 32 minutes per person each day. My gosh, that's longer than "All Things Considered." Most American homes now have more than 100 channels available so it can be difficult to tell the difference between all but a few. This week The Register-Herald newspaper in Beckley, West Virginia, reports that Al Jessup has installed 12 satellite dishes around his home. This means he has more than 5,000 television channels at his fingertips.

Al Jessup joins us from his home, and thanks for taking time away from the tube for us.

Mr. AL JESSUP: Sure like talking to you.

SIMON: So what do you watch all day? Give us some idea.

Mr. JESSUP: It's the weather first, then I'll flip it to "Daily Buzz," which is on WB, watch a little bit of ABC, a little bit of PBS, a little bit of ABC, and at 10:00 "The Beverly Hillbillies" comes on. News around the world--Canada, Jordan, Iraq, Iran.

SIMON: From overseas.

Mr. JESSUP: I like to watch Jordan news because it tells better news than what they tell in this country.

SIMON: May I ask, what do you do for a living, sir?

Mr. JESSUP: For 25 years I was an ice cream man. I pushed an ice cream cart around Beckley.

SIMON: And so now you're retired?

Mr. JESSUP: Yes.

SIMON: Oh, so you have some time on your hands.

Mr. JESSUP: Right.

SIMON: How many television sets do you own?

Mr. JESSUP: Just three.

SIMON: Forgive this indelicate question, but do you have to pay a lot of money to these satellite services?

Mr. JESSUP: About 78 a month and the free-to-air stuff is free.

SIMON: You know, there are a lot of Americans who will concentrate their television viewing around one special night of the week. Do you have a special night of the week that you just...

Mr. JESSUP: Saturday.

SIMON: Saturday. What do you watch on Saturday?

Mr. JESSUP: I watch RFD-TV.

SIMON: RFD-TV.

Mr. JESSUP: They're--yeah. They have music, country music, blue grass.

SIMON: Boy, now do I hear this correctly? You want to get a 13th satellite dish?

Mr. JESSUP: Oh, yes.

SIMON: And what would that enable you to watch and listen to?

Mr. JESSUP: I think I'm going to point it toward the East, because there's a bunch of East satellites out there running around.

SIMON: Al Jessup of Beckley, West Virginia, has got 12 satellite dishes, one more on the way, and has more than 5,000 channels available to him.

Thank you, Mr. Jessup.

Mr. JESSUP: You're welcome.

(Soundbite of "Television Man")

TALKING HEADS: (Singing) Television man and I'm gonna say, we are still good friends and I'm trying to be. Watching everything and I gotta say, we are still good friends. You know the way it is. Television man, I've got what you need. We are still good friends. I know the way you are. Television man. I know you're trying to be. Watching everything, and I gotta say, that's how the story ends.

Two superb satellites collocated @ 91.5°E (Measat 3 and Measat 3A) offer awesome FTA HD channels.

You would require a 2.4 meter prime focus in Nairobi, Kenya or higher to get both birds.

Footprints|>>>>>>

Measat 3 at 91.5°E
mea3_global.gif

Measat 3a at 91.5°E
mea3a_global.gif

8456658525_11cdd51bb1_z.jpg

You can get the channel list from the following link>>>>>>>Measat 3/3a at 91.5°E - LyngSat

The channels include>>>

The African Channel http://www.theafricachannel.tv/?countrycode=cn

8456658695_168bafb9e4.jpg

8457758422_937fee400e.jpg

Edge Sports HD

8456658861_17be12ed08.jpg

RT NEWS HD

8457758572_8388b73cd0.jpg

8456658977_6a44688728.jpg

RT DOC HD (documentaries)

8457758712_6a60573328.jpg

Plus more>>>>>>>>

8456659107_67e421728c.jpg

SO MUCH MORE HD, FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!

We need to have this satellite in our setup indeed.

Back
Top Bottom