A vortex of misguided, pointless decisions

Sijali

JF-Expert Member
Sep 30, 2010
Even as the fires ignited by the DP World agreement are still flickering, the president has again made another horrendous decision by reshuffling her cabinet and by doing so, trampling on the constitution, angering the tax payers....inter alia!

A hallmark of a smart leader is one who can correctly read the mood and preoccupations of her/his subjects.

It really beats my last brain out of me to try to understand, let alone justify, the decision at this particular time.

Now, giving the opposition an extra axe to grind, a few moons away from an election....is neither funny nor intelligent. It can only be described as suicidal, perhaps except in Tanzania.

Then comes the question of the reshuffle itself! There is a minister who literary was returned to her previous post she had occupied only a couple of months ago!

I must say, a Tanzanian president is the luckiest and the most comfortable among all leaders in the entire globe.

He/She can do whatever they wish with absolutely no consequences.

Few jobs with such perks exist in the world today. Which is why I wish I were the president of the United Republic of Tanzania , T.P. OK President!

Andika kiswahili,hapo utapata wachangiaji wa 3-1=2.
Huku umeandika vitu vinaeleweka,ila wale kina ayamu,zis and zat and zea huwapati.

Back
Top Bottom