Feb 12, 2007
You Mom sardar singh
same address
South Puna,
India

My dear Jagjit,

Subject: A letter from Me mom to my son
Jagjit

I am in a well here and hoping you are also in a well there.

I'm writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20miles.

I won't be able to send the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the house numbers with them for their new house so they would not have to change their address.

Hopefully by next week we will be able to take our earlier address plate here, and that our address will remain same too.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine, situated right above the toilet I'm not sure it works too well. Last week I put in 3 shirts, pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket.

Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery.

Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your uncle, Jitendra fell in the nearby well. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

There isn't much more news this time. Nothing much has happened.

Love - Mom.

P.S. Jagjit, I was going to send you some money but by the time I realized, I had already sealed off this letter.

JP limao limefanyaje tena?
Injinia, hiyo ni lugha ya kimtandao katika kukatisha maneno na kuonyesha kuwa umefurahi kupita kiasi... Huwa Linaandikwa hivi LMAO na si LIMAO

Lmao: Laughing My Ass Off.

Vile vile kuna neno lingine ROFL or ROFLMAO. Rolling on the floor laughing my ass (arse) off.

Used to indicate great amusement, usually exaggerated.

Injinia, hiyo ni lugha ya kimtandao katika kukatisha maneno na kuonyesha kuwa umefurahi kupita kiasi... Huwa Linaandikwa hivi LMAO na si LIMAO

Vile vile kuna neno lingine ROFL or ROFLMAO. Rolling on the floor laughing my ass (arse) off.

Ha ha. XP I know, hence my use of ROFLMAO
Just wanted to tick my pal JP off coz he wrote limao literally, instead of lmao!! Seeing as I am in such a good mood I decided to poke a bit off fun at him. Cheers

Ha ha. XP I know, hence my use of ROFLMAO
Just wanted to tick my pal JP off coz he wrote limao literally, instead of lmao!! Seeing as I am in such a good mood I decided to poke a bit off fun at him. Cheers
ah ah ah ah ah, thanx mkuu...!

ROLF ..lol