50000 Spectators Showed Up to U18 larger Crowd than the IAAF has ever Recorded in its Existense

Sam btw hizo countries zili pull out wanafil aje sahizi a country like UK they have exprienced worst form of terrorism this year alafu wako na guts kusema kenya ni insecure??
Kwanza za UK been seeing some athletes tweeting about how ket down they were

Bahamas pia wali pull out alafu three days before the event waka rejoin....they didnt win any medals ....i was so happy

Kwanza za UK been seeing some athletes tweeting about how ket down they were

Bahamas pia wali pull out alafu three days before the event waka rejoin....they didnt win any medals ....i was so happy
those young lads are happy to be in kenya..they are laughing..tweeting{free wifi in the stadium}

Woi Baba Boss take a back seat i dont give two shits wea or what you think.... i could do without ur textbook english man....Sitaki kukuona kwa mention zangu .....just be humble .....sina Githaa na ww .....stop making ur username relevant kwa hii topic ....ya geza tu ndio relevant i dont care much to even fully read your name cause this will be the last time am engaging you....ever!...please do the same your not just that important to
Uuuuuwiiii thitima!Wawawawah!Hehe!

La
2013 september 21st World Rugby Series IRB wanted to choose kenya as a host nation ....we all know what happened that day but it would have been dope sana seeing Kassa like this
47d6bd99c65744f090b3014f4ee0331a.jpg
no?
Lakini haija jaa to the limit. Bado naona mapengo

Ni yote ya IAAF hata ile ya wanaume largest crowd ilikuwa 38,000 kule seoul south Korea ....TAKE A BACK SEAT FOOL I HAVE ALREADY DONE MY RESEARCH....ishawekwa Wikipedia BTW ....2hrs ago it was updated

Post sent using JamiiForums mobile app
Two things involved, unemployment ratio in your country is too big and I predict it was free entry or an affordable price, you tell me.

Two things involved, unemployment ratio in your country is too big and I predict it was free entry or an affordable price, you tell me.

78% of Tanzanians go to bed hungry, this explains why you people reason so fluffily, hunger has affected your development on the cognitive, social and emotional level. It has lowered your IQ and and affected your brain matter.

Back
Top Bottom