4 Skills you must have if you want to be a successful business person

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hello there,

It is a well known fact that success is everyone's desire.

But like i will always say, success doesn't come just because you desire it. There are prices you pay, sacrifices you make, pains and processes you go through to attain success in life.

Success is not to be pursued, it is to be attracted. How do you attract success? By becoming a successful person.
No, don't give me that look yet. I know what i am saying. You first become successful, before you achieve success.
It all starts from within.

Your mindset, thought pattern and habits must be that of a successful person if you truly want to achieve success.
Do you now understand what i mean when i say "You become a successful person before you achieve true success"?
Today, i want to show you 4 Important skills all successful people have.

If you want to be successful too, you must work hard at developing this four skills. They are all management skills.
I hope you know that all successful people are good managers? Learn to be a good manager and watch success literarily pursue you!

Management skill #1
Time Management;

88908cda8addd14d826d4126503027db

I can't say this is the most important of all the skills i'm about to show you, because they are all very important.
But time management seems to stand out.

You can not do much with your life, if you don't know how to manage your time. Time is the unit of life. Life is measured in terms of time.

When we say a man lived for 100 years, we are saying he spent 100 years worth of time on Earth. I don't need to tell you that by wasting your time, you are wasting your life.

If you spend two (2) hours of your time everyday on unnecessary and unproductive activities for a whole year, you would have wasted a whole month.

Many of us waste more than two (2) hours everyday on unproductive activities, have you ever thought of how much time you waste every month and every year.

That's the way unsuccessful people live, you will never become successful wasting your time that way.

1249a78e2109cea6d8c138d0c4794f8f

The following tips will help you manage your time;
1. Plan your day before it starts. You can do this a night before or very early in the morning. This helps you to be more productive, you can decide what (and what not to) to spend your time on. It also helps you prioritize your tasks for the day.

2. Learn to save and invest time.
You can save and invest your time by converting it into value. This is what you do when you read a book that educates or inspires you or when you perform a task that you get paid for. Whenever you use your time to perform tasks that add value to you, you are saving or investing.

3. Avoid distractions and time wasters
Skill #2
People Management;

55080cac14d6d53f13c7fd8e8aab15e7

On your journey towards attaining and sustaining success, you will meet people. You will learn from some, you will teach others. You will serve some, you will lead others.

You will understand some, you will misunderstand others. You must know how to deal with people.
Learn people management skills.

I recommend this timeless classic to help you, "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie.

Skill #3
Financial Management;

d7202cfd87dae2d7852959621817cf96

Do i need to tell you how important this is? You must know how to manage your finances. Yes, you will make money.
But, you must manage money if you will attain true financial success.

You must know how to live on a budget. You must learn to save and invest wisely.

09fbe4e13aa5941ada08b0245c868952

I recommend this book to help you; The richest man in Babylon by George Clayson.
Skill #4
Personal management;

8431b897533834f0049d9189d913bc24

This is, perhaps, the most important.
If this is not paid the attention it deserves, you may end up loosing everything.
You must learn to take very good care of yourself.
Eat right, exercise daily, relax when you need to and maintain a good personal hygiene.

07265873c5dce6e4efae6823f5a7194f

You need to be in the right state to attain and maintain good success.
Work at developing these management skills and you will increase your chances of attaining and sustaining success.
Thank you for reading, i do hope you got value?
Do well to SHARE.
You can also follow me to get more inspiring, educative and informative contents.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom