2014 MTV Africa Music Awards, who wore it best & worst and the bonus winners

nngu007

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2010
From the bedazzling looks on the red carpet to the thrilling performances, people at the MAMA's did not disappoint. We bring you the best and worst dressed at the 2014 MAMA's Red Carpet.

Sizwe-Dhlomo.jpg

Best Dressed Man: Sizwe Dhlomo, I'm in love, doesn't he look like he could be in the caste of the movie ‘Coming to America'?I love it! He looks like royalty.

My best of the evening.

Heavy-K.jpg

Worst Dressed Man: Heavy K. Heavy K seems to be wearing monotone colored wrapping paper, nothing about this is nice. Not only is this an ugly "shirt", the necklaces look out of place, and so do the buttons.

I don't know but Heavy K could certainly use a stylist.

311.jpg

Best Dressed Woman: Bonang Matheba. Bonang looked flawless in this green bedazzled dress by Gert-Johan Coetzee. Very couture!

My favorite of the evening.

Azania.jpg

Worst Dressed Woman: Azania (left). Sulley from Monsters Inc. called and he wants his fur back. Girl NO! This is just an ugly dress, I can dig the bottom half, but the top part is another story.

Wema-Sepetu.jpg

Bonus, bonus, Best Dressed Pair: Diamond Platnumz & Wema Sepetu. Wema looks glamorous in that black dress and Diamond looks fab in his beige suite.

The look fab in each other's arm...

True Diplomats... Ambassadors representing Our Nation profoundly --- Overseas... Ndio tunataka hivyo; rating hii ni ya watu wa nje na sio ya wa TANZANIA... Wamewaona na kuipa na kuiita BONUS.

Na Wamevaa vya Tanzania -- by someone NGOWI?

Lazima wenye wivu watatuonea WIVU!

Frankly Wema did justice with dress...indeed flawless

tatizo diamond anaonekana mdogomdogo kwa wema

Hiv sutii ilimbana mno dai maana kila picha kainama lo hyo dada mwenye gauni la kijan kapendeza

Wamependeza haswaaa pongezi nyingi sana kwenu maana mmetuwakilisha vyema kimataifa...
Ila kaka kuna nini nyuma ya hilo pozi lako? Maana mmmh? Kama unataka kuokota hela vile

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

Back
Top Bottom