Recent content by vini

  1. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Niliyoyashuhudia nilipofunguliwa macho

    nicheki nione namna ya kukusaidia
  2. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Wataalamu naomba msaada hapa, nina Gono sugu isiyosikia Antibiotics

    Nimtafute inbox nikusaidie pole sana
  3. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Nawaonea wivu walionunua hisa za DSE

    Huwezi kuinvest leo kwenye bitCoin leo naenda is coin is already so expensive and mining is even most difficult I work with another company ambayo nimeinvest and it's performing much better than bitCoin with market capitalization of over 5billion euro already, if interested nicheki inbox or...
  4. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Msaada: Je, nifanye nini ili niweze kupata pesa ya kujiajiri?

    Nicheki inbox bro
  5. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Nawaonea wivu walionunua hisa za DSE

    Crypto currency so far has the highest return on investment ever recorded in the financial sector
  6. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Nawaonea wivu walionunua hisa za DSE

    Zipo biashara zenye return on investment mpaka mara 1000 sema wengi wetu hatujui
  7. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Wajasiliamali wenzangu naomba msaada

    Nicheki inbox mkuu
  8. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Tufanye biashara hii, yenye hela

    Moja ya biashara ambayo inaniumiza kabisa kwasababu najua kuwa inaharibu mazingira na si endelevu
  9. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Kongamano la uwekezaji katika kilimo

    Link haifunguki kule kwenye main website hamkeweka maelezo! I just want to know how can I attend? Who do I contact?
  10. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Friji mpya na sofa mpya zinauzwa bei nafuu

    Hizo picha hazifunguki tuma tena!
  11. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Investiment opportunity meeting

  12. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Investiment opportunity meeting

    I said this company is not refero!;the only way to prove it is to come and attend the meeting and see it yourself , I wonder how am going to make myself clear on that, I don't even know what refero does
  13. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Investiment opportunity meeting

    No this is not refaro, I don't even know refaro, company is IMS
  14. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Investiment opportunity meeting

    Tz has been privileged to be the first country in African to take this opportunity to the rest of African and tight now we are looking for the early birds who will partner with the company to take the opportunity to the rest of Africa. We have prepared a meeting for 500 people and already only...
  15. V

    JamiiForums Tanzania Investiment opportunity meeting

    This is business is about the future of payment and transactions system 'digital currency' and how people can invest and profit from it, its a an opportunity with countdown very limited the earlier the better(more profit margin)
Back
Top Bottom