The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Nov 9th 2014 1. Moi & Family Moi’s Family is regarded as the top richest not only in Kenya but in the whole of East and Central Africa. This family has properties distributed all over the World...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
7K Views
Kenyan Prostitutes In Saudi Arabia Exposed (VIDEO) Latest News Lifestyle October 30, 2014 I came across this video when I was trawling the internets for something interesting to offer you...
3 Reactions
26 Replies
16K Views
WanaJF, mko salama salmini, sivyo? Poa. Sasa, hizi story za akina Ulole ati "Ooh, Kibera," "Ooh, check vile Kibera ni kubwa," "Ooh, largest slum" zimeanza kubore sana. So, just how big is...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
3K Views
How a Facebook group in Kenya is shaming deadbeat parents There are selfish, negligent parents all over the world. In Kenya, however, a new Facebook group has now taken private parental...
2 Reactions
23 Replies
6K Views
The Dark Side of Partying in Kenya: Prostitution in Nairobi. Alot has been said about this: the world's oldest profession and alot has been said about it in Kenya. But most people do not know...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
30K Views
The rise of devil worship in Kenya Incidents of devil worship are on the rise in Kenya, with members of the occult claiming that the recent cases of road accidents are their latest acts aimed...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
25K Views
A number of musicians have, at one time, sang their hearts out about my town Siaya. A typical example is Musa Juma with his hit song "Siaya Kababa". The track is the pride of many in Siaya...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Kenya: Somali and Mijikenda women make the most faithful wives according to data covering a 19-year period, with their chastity having been rewarded with low rates of HIV infections. On the...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
5K Views
One-man band Joshua Kamau, known as "Krack Wizz", entertains onlookers at Kangemi market on the outskirts of Nairobi.
0 Reactions
0 Replies
4K Views
Gay Kenyan couple file for divorce 2 years after wedding The Kenyan gay couple who two years ago made headlines around the world after their civil wedding in London are back in the limelight...
1 Reactions
48 Replies
11K Views
Kurasa Kenya: All in one RSS reader app: Get the latest Kenya news, newspapers, events, music, fashion, movies & more from your favorite websites and blogs.
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
5-day-old baby, born with rare birth defect, dies after surgery Daily Nation: Photo - Breaking News, Kenya, Africa, Politics, Business, Sports, Blogs, Photos, Videos
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Every Kenyan should watch this video and marvel at the beauty in our land. So so breathtaking and exhilarating beauty, especially if you can mute it and play Erick Wianana's "Daima Mkenya" as the...
2 Reactions
53 Replies
14K Views
News Just In....Top 6 Most Romantic Men in Africa.. *Nigerian Men *Ugandan Men *Ghananian Men *Tanzanian Men *Egyptian Men *Ethiopian Men....Kenyan Men aint anywhere among the Romantic Men...
2 Reactions
99 Replies
19K Views
An outing of style at Kalasha Awards Kenya's finest at the 5th edition of the kalasha Awards on July 25, 2014. PHOTOS/CHARLES KAMAU By KEI In Summary This year’s red carpet was...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
3K Views
Should I die, this is my will to the woman I love If ever I should not make it home, but instead make it “home”, here’s my will and testament for my wife …ILLUSTRATION/NGARI . By JOSAYA...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Kenyan bride Hawa Abdulkadir poses for a photograph during her traditional Nubian wedding ceremony in Nairobi's Kibera slum on Saturday...
2 Reactions
113 Replies
19K Views
Kenyan women, this is why you're still single I also have a big problem with the so-called modern woman's wardrobe. If you asked me, all skinny jeans and tights should be set ablaze, including...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Nimebahatika kufuatilia documentary ya huyu jamaa! Kiukweli matukio yake yameniacha kinywa wazi! Je ni kweli alikuwa muhalifu wa kiasi hiko au amepambwa tu na vyombo vya habari vya Kenya? Naomba...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
Comedians Awinja (left) and Wilbroda entertaining the audience during the Luo Festival at Carnivore Gardens on April 27, 2014. Photo/CHARLES KAMAU. Jalang'o (in green) was surprised with a...
1 Reactions
13 Replies
4K Views
Back
Top Bottom