The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Themed A night of diamonds at our presidential suites, the packages included a butler, private chef, dinner serenade, champagne, 40 bouquets of roses, massage treatments, a jacuzzi and luxury...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Kama huna kosa/ jinai au huna mbio za kutosha, kwa nini uvikimbie vyombo vya dola?
3 Reactions
6 Replies
3K Views
MY TAKE Mola makes people do unimaginable stuffs! Imagine a lady breast feeding leaving her 6 months old baby at him just for bigbrother! :wof: wish she stayed longer and some dude with guts...
0 Reactions
14 Replies
3K Views
I probably destroyed the grammar in the title. I took two semesters of kiSwahili in college ten years ago and haven't had much practical experience. I'm writing a book that will be a setting for...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Habari wana jamvi!! Hivi kwa friday hapa Nairobi wapi kuna pendeza na haya maua yetu (watoii) ukiacha pale Choices, tmall, au millionea?? Nipeni direction wadau...
0 Reactions
9 Replies
3K Views
Hey fellow Kenyans, Please can you advise a brother on how much dowry I will need to pay for a wife from central Kenya? thanks in advance.
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Nigerian singer Iyanya claims Jaguar is lazy BY CATE MUKEI Updated Friday, January 30th 2015 at 07:00 GMT +3 Share this story: Jaguar featured Iyanya in his ‘One centimeter' remix...
1 Reactions
7 Replies
5K Views
What Is It With Kenyan Ladies? Another Lady Sends Diamond A Seductive Dirty Clip Begging Him For Love (18+ Stuff) Wednesday, 28 January 2015 11:43 , Written by Edward Chweya [*=center]Share...
0 Reactions
13 Replies
5K Views
A new socialite in town has sent a steamy provocative video to Tanzanian heartthrob, Diamond Platnumz. While many like to send written texts to their icons, a Kenyan socialite who goes by the...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
1.Mutura: is a Kenyan delicacy resembling sausages, it is also what people in Nyeri used to call the late Education Minister the late Mutula Kilonzo. 2. To you, Mascara may be make up but to a...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
The Lord or the doctor, whoever comes first: Probing the state of Kenya’s cancer care Titus Maina was diagnosed with throat cancer in April last year, but he is on a waiting list and cannot be...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Dufa mpararo inamaana, kuogelea kunakokufanya uparare. Mtoto ametumwa na mamake dukani kisha yeye aenda dufa mpararo. Baadaye, anasahau kile alichokuwa ametumwa. Video hiii haina sauti kwa...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
5K Views
IN PICTURES: Christmas celebrations in Nairobi Daily Nation: Photo - Breaking News, Kenya, Africa, Politics, Business, Sports, Blogs, Photos, Videos
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Someone Explain. How Did The Driver of This Lorry Get Out Sometime you see a picture and you’re left to wonder ‘What the Actual F#@*.’ Take for instance this truck accident in Nairobi. The lorry...
0 Reactions
7 Replies
2K Views
Hilarious PHOTO – Robert Alai’s One Request While Behind Bars Twitter bigwig @Droid254 has cartoonized Robert Alai’s time behind bars yesterday. Apparently, he decided that he will have one...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Anguish for Baringo girl as she is forcibly married off UNWILLING BRIDE: A girl is restrained in Marigat, Baringo county on December 7, after she tried to escape when she realised that she had...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Kenyans voted funniest looking in Africa September 1, 2014 With Kimathi Mutegi Kenyans were last year voted the...
0 Reactions
17 Replies
4K Views
I got this from Facebook, written by NJOKI CHEGE ====================================== The last one week, I reconnected with two male friends I had not seen for ages. The lingering question was...
0 Reactions
9 Replies
3K Views
Since Jubilee came into power, we've had a million and one hashtags. Dennis Itumbi has been the at the forefront of unleashing and distributing them to KOT (Kenyans on Twitter). The latest is...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Shocking tale of Nairobi women who steal sperm from unsuspecting men By Tony Malesi and Anne Muiruri Updated Monday, November 17th 2014 at 16:49 GMT +3 Recently, three women were arrested...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
5K Views
Back
Top Bottom