Young Entrepreneurs

MwanaFalsafa1

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2008
There has been a lot of push lately to get the youth involved in politics. As it is evident in this election where a lot of young men and women have come forward to seek different positions in the governing system of the country. Yes we do need a new generation of politics in Tanzania but as we all know leadership of the youth is required in other areas too including the business world.

So I started trying to research some young Tanzanian entrepreneurs that I could find but sadly I couldn't find many especially the internet being my main source of information. So I decided to post this thread here in JF where people from different walks of life and different sources of information coexist. Does anyone know any young Tanzanians excelling in the business world be it as business owners or high ranking executives of different cooperations? I know they are there but would love to know who they are.

Reason for this thread is to try and encourage the youth to pursue different leadership positions not only in political posts but government, NGO and this being a business and economic forum, in business. I believe the youth need to find role models within their own demography to be encouraged that they can do something now rather than wait to be of a certain age.